• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Online : Server UP!

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
lol, cmon. I recognise some of those bugs,, you didnt do it much diffrent that I did in my MMORPG
Its all mirage source based,, stuff removed, stuff added, but the basis stays the same.

Anyway, just wanted to point you to an easy bug fix, but if its not appreciated, fine by me.

Years
  • Seen Jan 16, 2015
lol, no way, you even still have the :
"This would be an even fight"
"Your target is now *****"

thats mirage source;p

anyway, I was just pointing out its just a simple bug.. you dont clear the 2nd opponent properly

gl further.. will be a nice game when you get a stable version.

demonmike

Missing-Nin
Years
if u have white screen you need register dao750.dll :P and this is not support topic :P... its not my problem if 50% people cant read and go on forums and look guides or install guides.

Wow, how useful of a post.

This should atleast support people from this forum downloading it. Surely this is advertisement for another forum (Which I presume is against the rules, if this forum is like the majority of forums). I've read your install guide, not only did I install the game, I also followed the other steps such as downloading the update (Which looking at, wasnt required for me as I downloaded the new version anyways).

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Wow, how useful of a post.

This should atleast support people from this forum downloading it. Surely this is advertisement for another forum (Which I presume is against the rules, if this forum is like the majority of forums). I've read your install guide, not only did I install the game, I also followed the other steps such as downloading the update (Which looking at, wasnt required for me as I downloaded the new version anyways).

Very true. I've also posted in the tech forums but still no help there.

Years
  • Seen Jan 31, 2012
Dude... there is Guides on Forum how to install like there is even a topic saying how to fix all your errors.. and i dont even see your topic.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
download not working

download not working. i tried downloading this before but it claims to be completed yet the file s 3mb. Could someone please upload on rapidshare. i also tried other pols but they dont work either

Nova92

NovaShark Unlimited Webmaster
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Sep 15, 2008
Dude... there is Guides on Forum how to install like there is even a topic saying how to fix all your errors.. and i dont even see your topic.

Im guessing you guys got new forums because I cant login on the ones that are there now and my topic is not there.

Years
  • Seen Feb 4, 2008
Where can you catch totodile, cyndaquil and chickorita in this game

~*Pikafan*~

Man I gotta stop leaving!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Oct 23, 2011
Cyrusman, is the server down for some reason, or are you updating something? I've been trying to get on for a week.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2008
i was on for a few minutes yesterday, but then the server went back off =/.
(i downloaded the client from an external website, but the link no longer works.
the client link that you gave seems to be broken.)
i've seen like 4 patch updates since then, but the server still isnt online.
Also, the main website gives server errors, and noone can read anything out of the forums.
It would be really nice, if this were fixed, and the news updated, so that everyone knows what is going on =)
Thank you!
LadyAshley

Back