• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

Aye.

That's good to hear! Let's just hope your blood doesn't end up being consumed by a vampire now, 'cause it would go to waste! <- Yeah like that'll happen o3o

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years

Vampires used to be cool.

Then they took four terrible movies to the knee.

That's the first and last arrow to the knee joke I'll ever make. Cherish it.

I happen to like Twilight. ):< /*shot* lol xD

Oh, you were talking about RP applications a little while ago, no? I think I've only ever been declined once, for anything. Then that RP died pretty soon anyway, so whatever, lol.

/is a bit sick and disoriented, so is very slow on the conversations right now, lol.

Last edited:

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

You mean five movies, Pixy :< /remember that Twilight copied HP and made the last movie two parts

These RPs are much, much harder to get into than forum RPs. Even with OCs, you have to make quite a bit of effort in order to make your character not sound like a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You mean five movies, Pixy :< /remember that Twilight copied HP and made the last movie two parts

These RPs are much, much harder to get into than forum RPs. Even with OCs, you have to make quite a bit of effort in order to make your character not sound like a Mary Sue/Gary Stu.

I think with LJ/DW roleplaying, it's harder to get into roleplays as an original character than as a canon character, primarily because of the last factor. It's also that last factor that causes many roleplays to not even allow OCs, aha.

I've applied as some OCs in the past, but all of them went to Dive so eh.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019

Still meaning to check out Hellsing sometime, maybe after school later today if I don't fall asleep first. Speaking of school I gotta get ready right now.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years

That kid looks like she's from ef... (The usertitle will probably need to be changed too, unless she's affiliated with XIII and bad luck... But Idk, I'm OCD about that sort of thing.)

So I felt like making a wallpaper out of a screenshot:

Spoiler:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back