• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Favourite Region?

Which Region is your favourite?

• Total voters

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
Years
As much as I love all the regions, I specifically place Unova at the top of my list. This region has lovely scenic views and beautiful towns and cities. The storyline was just incredible; the characters felt so real as if they were talking personally to me. <3

Puppeteer Mask

Hey-Chicka-Bump-Bump!
Years
Wow, people really like Hoenn on here. It was pretty good, I guess. I like all of the regions pretty much equally, although Johto didn't quite... click with me. I can't explain it, but it just didn't feel as interesting as the other ones. Since I have to actually pick on, I settled upon Unova because I'm quite fond of its various cities, although if I had to pick a favourite city I'd say Sunygrove in Shinnoh was the best... if that was the right name.

Caelus

Gone
Years
  • Seen May 26, 2013
My favorite has to be the Hoenn region. I'm biased because that's the first region I explored but I love the tropical setting and the abundance of water.

I also like the Sinnoh region because of the mountains.

EJ

everything is purple
Years
  • Age 31
  • FL
  • Seen Mar 19, 2022
>Hoenn #1
>implying that water-infested region is that good

gB3lOyR.gif

on topic: Sinnoh and Johto for me; voted for Sinnoh

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
Years
For me, it's a tie between Johto and Hoenn, but I'd have to say Hoenn takes my vote because it just seems like Hoenn has so much more to offer than other regions in terms of land size and exploration. The region is also half-filled with water, too, like others have said, which I liked. xD

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2013
Sinnoh. Definitely. Beautiful landscape and interesting areas, great characters, best regional Pokédex (in Platinum), history and the mythology of the region, and much stuff to do.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
>Hoenn #1
>implying that water-infested region is that good

gB3lOyR.gif

on topic: Sinnoh and Johto for me; voted for Sinnoh

I think it's an age thing. I would guess the average age of a PC member would be like 16, which would put them at 7-8 when Ruby/Sapphire came out, which is a common age range to start playing Pokemon. So it becomes nostalgic.

For me it's definitely Unova though. Partly because I live so close to New York so I felt really connected to it, and partly just because...I like it. Cool region imo.

Years
  • Seen May 19, 2014
Hoenn all the way. Love the water everywhere (fan of water types too) and the beautiful towns and dive implementation. The best, isn't it? Also, I like the starters there and few Pokémon like Linoone.

Back