• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Missing Image....

Years
  • Seen May 7, 2009
Alright....I know this might sound kinda weird, but hopeing someone has it.

Awhile ago I was working on a game Pokemon Eclipse....(can find the thread through search). And got busy with stuff and stop messing with it as much as I was. Well, eventually the computer got reformated....everything I had was saved, but my visual advance folder, and was I pissed. It had all my games(gameboy games), plus my ripped maps, chipsets...everything for my game. But right now the main thing I'm trying to get is my map I made of the full region for the game. I was hoping that maybe somebody, somehow, for some reason saved my map I made from the thread. I went to the thead and guess the freewebs account I used is no more...

I hope that someone might have it, but if not guess I'll be starting from square one again....

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
[_DarkDragon_] said:
he wants his map, not a default one :x I'll see if I find it (cause I always save a lot of maps) and if I do I'll tell you.

why'd you double post?

I don't think I have it but I'll look anyway, I always save random stuff.

Back