• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[Pokémon] ~>{*Shiny Hunters Club}<~

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
congrats on the shiny bronzor dood!!! hope you enjoy them lol...right now im SRing for a shiny drifloon =[ and its taking forever lol

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
Years
I wlould like to shout out to public :)

FUFU 3000 is NOT a cheater !!! but cloning ...... somebody said it was like 4 letters different that cheating ... I just don't like it :P
and the multiple Celebi were the reason for my reaction ... just had to ask about the others.

I just ........ rather not explain myself :P

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
Hi people, i gave in on Larvitar, it was driving me crazy. Anyway since i can't use Wifi, i can't get my most desired Shiny, so i decided to start a New game on Diamond just to get it Curse Diamond being the unpopulor one round here ^^

Anyway after i beat the 6th Gym leader im stocking up as my next target will proberly be my greatest catch ever, i just hope it has a good nature.

So im going to fly through Diamond tonight and start the softreseting tommorow.

As you can proberly guess im going after Shiny Dialga, as i said i would when it was first revealed.

Im pretty sure it already has been done in the SHC, but i want it aswell.

I wish everyone the best of luck in there hunts and training and everything else you are doing ^^

Congratulations if anyone got any new shinies while i was away for months, you deserve every pokemon in shiny ^^

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Hey all. Six hours of Sring for both Giratina and Treecko yesterday resulted in nothing. I had a weird dream yesterday where I was in battle with a shiny poliwag, so I'll be fishing for it in FR and SRing for turtwig in the afternoon then switch back to giratina and treecko at night :p Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
ive been SRing for about 8 or 10 hrs since yesterday(becuz i took breaks in bet.) and still no shiny drifloon but im not gonna give in....even though i hate drifloon i'll still manage to keep going

congrats to those who received new shinies xD

Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Mar 26, 2013
hey i was wondering if i will ever get my SHC Card??

Like I said before, I need to discuss with MM whether you get a card or not as they were all traded and not obtained yourself, as we usually only include shinys people get themselves, that was the reason Dark Steelix's Cacnea wasn't on his card.

On the way to the fourth gym, just training my mons up now, should be getting a new DS soon so then I'll be able to start radaring for mons, once I beat the elite 4 of course

Good luck all.

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
sweet dood!!! im tryna hatch me a shiny buneary with the egg moves sky uppercut and the 3 elemental punches...hopefully its jolly or an atk+ nature

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
I haven't been active much on my hunts, but my next target has been selected: Shiny Buneary (F)!! I have been training Team 2, as well as Electivire & Magmortar!

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon: Sorry for that, it must suck! Its always been my fear that my family members might do that one day, so I always place my DS in the World reverse of ours... (in reality, I just hide it from plane sight everytime I go out...) Sorry again!

~Fufu3000~: Congratulations on the Spoink!

Dark Steelix Lv X: Congratulations on the Bronzor!

Kratos_rage: Congratulations on the Pachirisu!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
I have decided to change my target again, as I could only hunt old-skool if I have a lot of spare time or if I'm high on caffeine at night. I'm going to chain for Slowpoke again, because Slowbro is an awesome tank and I am considering trying to make a shiny team again.

EDIT: Well this has to officially be a new speed record for me. In just under 2 hours of making the above declaration I have captured 2 shiny Slowpokes. I'd have got more but guess what a Buizel did. There is one Male and one Female. I'm going to train the Male because it has better IVs in the important stats, despite having the worst ability. But at least they're both Bold. Synchronise is finally working for me. Yay! Ayway I still can't take pics but I will deliver them all at once ASAP.

Last edited:

ZaChAttAck101

Rukario's Biggest Fan!
Years
congrats on the two slowpokes dood...im still hatchin eggs in hopes of a shiny buneary with the egg moves i have for it as well as a jolly or atk+/spd+ nature

Dark Steelix Lv X

Final Atomic Buster
Years
Iced bird

On Saturday someone on SPPf got a shiny zapdos and completed their 3 bird shiny set. I was inspired to again hunt the birds and try to complete the trio. I had already gotten Zapdos a few months back and had been occasionally Sring for Moltres on my First LG. I wasn't paying too much attention to Articuno who I like better than moltres, mainly because its shiny form always instilled fears that I would accidently SR over it. But I cast that fear aside and started Sring for it in my 2nd LG on Saturday. I played with the volume up as my failsafe against missing it. Then today at 12:35PM I was watching TV and didn't look as I entered the battle with Articuno. The shiny sound rung out, and I literally gasped. Looked at the screen and the snow white wings of a shiny articuno stared back at me.
DVC00214-1.jpg

Looking at it, I wondered how I could be afraid to miss it since it looked very obvious to me now. The battle was long and hard. My Lapras brought it down to yellow HP with a surf that Critically hit it, making my heart race for a moment thinking the worst. Sent out my shiny nidoqueen and brought it down to red hp before it got KO'd by Ice Beam. Sent it Magneton and paralyzed it. Then the ball chucking began. 24 Ultra balls, 23 great balls and 15 pokeballs failed to catch it. I had no poke balls left except for the Master Ball. No other option left, so I had to use it. It was caught! Nicknamed it "Windchill" My 35th caught shiny :D First shiny in 3rd gen since D/P came out lol. More pics:
Leaf Green in GBA Slot :o
Mildly Cool?
STAAAATS!!

Est. IV's
HP 2
At 20
Def 22
SpA 4
SpD 12
Spd 8

Mild nature is meh on it and it IV's look terrible, Oh well x__X Woot lol I'm only one away from the bird trio now, Moltres I will seek thee out, you've evaded my grasp for too long! Also still hunting Giratina argh.
Good luck to everyone on their hunts!

Dragon Tamer Ed

Formerly DarkParukia
Years
Congrats, Steelix. It didn't take me that long to find mine either. Same day I began hunting it. In fact, the only shinies I've found quicker are today's 2 Slowpokes. Mild isn't the best nature on it but at least it isn't Naive. The ony use I have for mine is Trading Stock. Good luck with Moltres too.

Shadow Chaos

Has gone...
Years
  • Seen Aug 9, 2012
Dragon Tamer Ed: Congratulations on the Slowpoke!

Dark Steelix Lv X: That's awesome!! Wish I had a Shiny Legendary!! Congratulations!!

As for me, after I get a Shiny Buneary, I'm going for Male Shiny Ralts! Good luck to everyone else!!

rapid whalelord

<--She's a ribbon queen...38!
Years
hey guyz ive finnaly got a hold of a computer ,still on holiday 4 ur info and no i havent abandoned my place here thirty posts wont be that far now plus i'd like to state ive found the shiny snover and now im looking for a shiny buizel right yay bibi 4 now and also dark steelix well done youve rekindle my drive for shinys thank you!!

p.s. im still not really sure how to get 1 but the poke radars work wow

p.p.s happy holiday 2 all who have any left!!!!

Last edited:
Years
Okay, sorry for the week of absence. I've been totally occupied with my new job, so I haven't had any time for anything. Despite this, I've been slipping in a bit of hunting for Chikorita and Drifloon. I haven't caught any new shinies. If I did, you'd be the first to know.

I gave up on trying to randomly hatch a Bold female Chikorita, and bred with a Bold Ditto. The result is, the female I'm breeding with now has craptastic IVs. I'm still using the male with five max stats (3 flawless IVs) and my Fire Red ID, so I might be able to coax a better Bold female out of it. Having 5 maxed stats, the only one that isn't is its HP, which is kind of the most important for Meganium. :( I had been using females with flawless HP earlier, and I bred that Ditto with a male with flawless HP, but HP doesn't seem to want to get passed on for some inexplicable reason.

And I just passed 1800 resets with Drifloon, including all weeks.

I've taken some high-res, clear pictures of my shinies using my dad's cam, so they should be up some time.

Lastly, I'm glad it was someone deserving who got Page 500. Those cards are looking funky, Yami. PM me if you don't know what colour comes after orange. :D ("Gold," as all of you call it. I'd say the first colour comes closer to gold. =/)

Back