• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond hack: Pokémon Aqua Sapphire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
Hey. I was using FL and made a gym leader MIDI. I also made an mp3. I could give it to you here if you want. Or I could send a PM if you want it private.

LightOfTruth

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 16, 2020
A idea would be to add the Battle Fronter at the end of the game but there is more to that island then what meets the eye, That cave might lead somewhere now :)

Looking forward to seeing the Trick House through :)

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Just out of curiosity, how will the secret bases work?
In D/P there normally underground.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Would it be possible to make a script where the secret bases activate the underground when using Secret Power?!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I wouldn't be able to. I'd have to find the script for the drill item and modify it so a Pokemon with that said move can create a base. Then, I'd have to find the script for the wall and modify that too.

Okay. Lately, I've been juggling around a few ideas in my headand taking a break from working on AS (Also because PPRE won't save. >_<) but I want to make a real quick impromptu poll.

I'm planning on adding TV Shows from Black and White. Which ones shall I bring over?

-Koukan Talk?
-Moves for Learning?
-Everyday Items?
-"Eyes On Hoenn" (A take on Eyes on Unova)
-PokeQuiz
-The National Gymquirer

Which ones do you want me to use? I like a lot of them tbh.

I think that Moves for Learning, Eyes on Hoenn and The National Gymquirer should be included. C:

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2011
This hack is not really good sense theres like no scripting and no map editing or anything I would give it 2 pikachus out of 5

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 24, 2024
This hack is not really good sense theres like no scripting and no map editing or anything I would give it 2 pikachus out of 5

I agree with this obviously experienced hacking veteran. This is one of the only two Diamond hacks here, progressing with something other than 3rd gen, and there aren't even any map edits! Why can't you edit the maps? It's only 3-D models, which this community has no experience with. Just get a tool for it.

And he didn't even rate you with stars. 2 Pikachus out of 5? How awful!

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019

Actually, there is. If you look at the screenshots you can see that he replaced a house with the lab. The videos show script edits like Barry is now Kris and she doesn't say anything about "fining". So yes, there is mapping and scripting edits.

I agree with this obviously experienced hacking veteran. This is one of the only
two Diamond hacks here, progressing with something other than 3rd gen, and there
aren't even any map edits! Why can't you edit the maps? It's only 3-D
models, which this community has no experience with. Just get a tool for
it.

And he didn't even rate you with stars. 2 Pikachus out of 5? How
awful!

A tool has already been invented. It is possible to edit maps. The credits in the first post of this thread say who made it. Something tells me that there won't be only two for long. ;)

Tan and Teal

DS ROM Hacker
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Aug 23, 2019
@Tan and Teal: I'll have to retool the midi as some of the patches don't work. It does look like it could work though.

Ok. Good luck with that. I hope you like it, that is, if you can figure it out.

Skara

THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
Years
Brill!
I can't imagine this being easy, what with you needing to make new tilesets, sprites, overworlds, models, and on top of that you need to change every map D:
This could take YEARS.

ryanblst

Pokemon Balance Grey Creator
Years
I have to say that this is awesome i really would love to see a remake of pokemon saphire well done!

however you should change the tiles if possible becuase it just feels like pokemon diamond still at first glance

renekokkie

Dragon Trainer
Years
Hi
Do you need some help?
likes textures and overworlds?
i can sprite too.

regards renekokkie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back