• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokémon White Nuzlocke [Video]

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Yaaay getting somewhere, kinda? From what I've heard the next battle will be pretty tough and haxie ):
Part 23:
Spoiler:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 29 is up where we admire Clays giant crystal and his odd choice in clothing
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 30 is up, one of those parts that by the end of it you think, "did anything worth while even happen?"
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
I think the two floating bolder, type things you said they had no use, if you push the bottom one to the end, you can go through the gap and there is a hidden item there or something.
At least that is what I think I remember.

:3​

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Should of guessed there was a use for them as I guess it is silly to have them with no purpose, had a check and turned out it was an Iron, guess it could turn out useful for selling if I don't use it. already recorded the next part so may end up not getting it though, depends if I remember xD

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 33 is up, not the happiest of parts ):
Spoiler:

And there wont be any new parts next week as I'm having a break from uploading to my channel then (:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
And now for part 35, just remember even the strongest of us cry time to time ):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
Part 36 is up, remember to bring an umbrella to avoid the rain even though getting yourself wet may be a good disguise for your tears ):
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
And 38 parts in and I have much more places to go and see but nothing will ever beat ringing that bell
Spoiler:

Last edited:

ChainedTeapot

Let's Player
Years
And somehow made it to 40 parts so far and what a great way to start it by playing the worst I have during the whole Let's Play =D
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Back