• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

1,000 Ways to get Kicked Out of Walmart [v.2]

darkpokeball

Beware the Chainsaw Meowth 0.o
Years
I...I don't want to start over. We've come so far....but now that our goal has been reached, what is to become of this thread? Unless...

1 0 0 6: Get kicked out of Wal-Mart 20 more times!

1 0 0 7: Once you're kicked out 1 0 2 6 times(see step 1006), stop getting kicked out of Wal-Mart...and turn this thread into a 1000 ways to take over the world thread!

1 0 0 8: Hit everyone in Wal-Mart with coconut pies!

Zayphora

Don't mess with the lights...
Years
1011-
sdrawkcab skoob eht lla ekam.

Claim that no one was going to read them anyway. If you are questioned about it, blame Kcalb and run away.

Take orange and blue paint and make portals. EVERYWHERE.

Take a notebook, and use every single page of it to draw Slenderman notes and put them in random locations.

After doing #1013, turn the lights out and give everyone flashlights. See what will happen.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
1016, go into the back and steal the store managers work clothes and tell everyone everything is 95% off.

1017, go grab a football and play tackle football with your friends

1018 Go to the car audio section with a CD but make sure its death metal and when it starts, start a mosh pit.

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
Years
6d6.gif

Affliction

Booted out - don't be like me!
Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016
You're ******* me off, now WHERE IS MY GAOMON?!

*Looks at count*

*Facepalms self*

Alright alright...

Go around the store screaming "I just found the Dragon Warrior! What the Hell should I do?! Shall I become drunk? Shall I fall off the cliff? Whatever I should do, here's two words of advice: DRUNK SCIENCE.".

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
1026, ride a moped into the entrance and honk your horn at old people driving the carts xD.

1027, get into one of the carts and run into the shelves and say sorry I didn't see that and drive off.

1028, drink a Power Thirst and go into the story with the can yellin "POWER THIRST, ITS CRYSTAL METH IN A CAN!" "POWER THIRST WILL MAKE YOU HAVE BABIES, 400 BABIES." "AHHHHHH"

1029, go to the gardening section and ask if you can grow marijuana

1030, steal the keys to the video gaming slider doors and open it and put a padlock on it so it stays open so people will get everything for free.

The Grubby Pup

Where's mah shiny squeaky ball
Years
1031 - Shoryuken an eldery person, into the freezer!

1032 - Throw firecrackers down at the feet of any person who walks pass you!

1033 - Run around the store butt ass-naked with a Garfield mask screamin' "I hate Mondays! I hate Mondays!"

1034 - Pull out a duffle bag and start shoving cheez-its inside it!

The Works

Omochikaeri!
Years
1035. Dress in a panda costume and start throwing down random people's shopping carts, then hold up some Panda Cheese after throwing one down.

1036. Start singing a horrible song horribly on one of the karaoke machines in the electronics section.

1037. Empty the open bags of spices on the ground, mix them up, then put the mixed spices back in.

1038. Film yourself biting raw frozen chicken from the frozen foods section and hack the TVs that show the same clips over and over again. This will probably get you kicked out AND will most likely make you sick.

darkpokeball

Years
Take over the world from #1040 to #1045

Use your cunning reflexes to buy all the ice cream in the multiverse, and create an ice cream bomb on Earth. Sure, everyone will drown in ice cream, but when you're the only survivor, you've technically taken over the world.

Find the manager of Wal-Mart that kicked you out the most. Kidnap his family and tell him if he doesn't take over the world for you, you will eat his loved ones....

Get struck by lightning while wading through toxic waste. With your superpowers, take over the world.

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Do #1040, however realise that Umbr30n makes everyone eat the Ice Cream so that everyone gets full. Ban Ice Cream from the world. If this works, you just got yourself kicked out of the Walmart.

Kick everybody and Hikari.

Tell DarkPokeball to go kill himself with Corrosive Acid.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
Years
1046, go to the liquor aisle and grab you a bottle of your choice open and chug away.

1047, depending on where you live in the city so for me living in subs of West Chicago you'd wanna dress in Blue. So put on a blue bandanna and blue high school jacket and watch everybody run out of the store cuz they think your a gangster. (Trust me you don't wanna end up in this part of city alone its da hood)

1048, go up to the manager and punch him in the face because you applied and they didn't mind to call you for an interview.

Last edited:

darkpokeball

Years
Wonder exactly how melting Darkpokeball with corrosive acid will help you take over the world (see 1045, the final take over the world...) and refuse to perform it. The manager will tell you to use the acid....don't do it. He'll kick you out, peeved that you were too wimpy to melt me.

Build a robot. Unleash it on Wal-Mart and take full credit...(the more destructive the robot, the more efficient)

Call 9-1-1 while in Wal-Mart and cry that you didn't mean to hurt her...much less, murder her! Wait a few minutes...

Affliction

Years
  • Age 46
  • Seen Sep 3, 2016

Melt DarkPokeball with corrosive acid. If he tries to get away, slit his throat so he won't be able to. If someone tries to save DarkPokeball, tell them "This guy here is actually Darth Maul, we're melting him to put an end to his fiendish ways.". If the Manager comes, persuade him that DarkPokeball IS actually Darth Maul, so the Manager will let you proceed to melt DarkPokeball. When DarkPokeball has been melted into a liquid, PUT HIM IN THE FREEZER. After approximately 4.6210342349 hours, take DarkPokeball out of the Freezer, and put him on sale for 50 Pence. When someone buys the frozen DarkPokeball, tell him/her to eat DarkPokeball right now. Watch that person devouring DarkPokeball. Reveal that DarkPokeball isn't actually Darth Maul, but just a normal person.

Back