• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

How can you be so obsessed with that?

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
Years
Do you have any weird obsessions? What are they? What length would you go to make sure this 'obsession' was pursued? Are any of them considered unhealthy for you? Does anyone make fun of you for these obsessions?

A few of my more odder obsessions are kind of small ones. I have obsessions with trains, ice cream trucks and ambulances. The reason for the last two is because they are so cute. The music that ice cream trucks make always seems to comfort me. As for the ambulances, riding in them has always been really fun (I've ridden one twice, and one time I got to ride up front with the driver when my mom had to be rushed to the hospital). I also have a very unhealthy obsession with my new Loki hoodie, other than Loki himself. ♥

So, what are your weird obsessions?

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
I've got more obsessions than I care to count :P
I'm really really obsessed with Pokemon Jenga and Tazos and have a really big book full of them, carefully preserved.......... They are all prized property!
Another one of my prized possessions is my Comic Strip collection......... I have lots of Comic Strips carefully cut and placed in another book..........

Frokage

The legendary curse
Years
I guess one of my obsessions that I have is when there's a song I really, really love, and I'm alone at home, I won't hesitate to put that one song up like fifty times in a row, then play a different one, and then play the previous song some more. Kinda lame, I guess, but that's just how much I tend to listen the same song over and over again when I'm 'obsessed' with it. Haha

Another obsession is my tea-obsession. I refuse to sleep before I've had my cup of tea with honey. :P

Years
Pie, you know just in case you hadn't noticed.

Some people find my intense love for a type pastry somewhat strange but screw it, it's pie. Do I really have to say any more?

Yukari

I have an obsession with technology, I mean I'm fascinated with technology. I guess that I love seeing how things work...
I also have a slight obsession with girls **** you hormones your the bane of my ****ing existence

Puddle

Mission Complete✔
Years
I have an obsession with my phone. I always gotta be on it.

I also have an obsession with procrastinating, I swear. It's like I challenge myself to finish something as late as possible while still trying to maintain a good grade.

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Years
Member of Derozio's pervert army reporting in, i'm weirdly obsessed with girls :3 They're sah pretty and interesting, damn hormones! :p I would follow my obsession to the ends of the Earth, it's pretty unhealthy. Yeah I got made fun of and ridiculed for how awkward and powerful my attractions were, or the pathetic ways I went about pursuing them, asking out girls far too good for me, buying them birthday presents and such. I'd like to say i'm past that but meep, still infatuated with every chick I meet.

As for real obsessions i'd have to say video games, they're a very easy time sink and avoidance method when real life gets even moderately stressful...

You have just told my story in your words bro!

Years
I have an obsession of wanting to travel and explore new areas, which is something I never really get to do. I could do it now since I have my own car and driver's license, but there wouldn't be any point to that because of the fact that my car has a small gas tank and I make no money at all.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
I have a filthy obsession with NASCAR. I advise you all to stay away from my tumblr once February rolls around because I will be posting A TON of NASCAR.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I have an unhealthy obsession with organized patterns, and symmetries. Everything must be balanced, or else it'll look ugly. A perfect example is the roster from the Smash Bros. titles, and how Sakurai carefully organized the characters by series based on rows and columns.

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
Peripherals, but mostly headphones. My mom makes a bunch of comments/remarks on how I have so many of them, and I'm actually starting to try to get rid of some of my hoard...

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen today
I have an unhealthy obsession with my favorite tv shows. I mean, it could get really bad sometimes lmao. I usually buy the whole series on DVD, along with various merchandise as well until I am broke. A recent example of this would be with Breaking Bad.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
I have an obsession with video games and privacy if anything. When I feel like delving into the world of a certain game or 2 I want to make sure I'm alone for the ride. Only exception to that rule is when I'm either with my clan buddies or with my gf.

Southueki

Writer
Years
  • Seen Dec 29, 2014
Sometimes I overthink things, I guess. I used to do it alot more, I'm getting better at it.

Back