• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen I Need The Soul Dew

Juggernaut X

Ultimate Juggernaut!
Years
Oh please someone help me... i NEED the soul dew... i know i need the eon ticket, but... is there ANY OTHER WAY TO GET IT? i live in chicago, please tell me if there is some event or anything. :( . once again... HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- please.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 24, 2004
What's the soul dew? i just started playing sapphire and i haven't lookied at the advnaced stuff yet.

Yamichu

o.O;
Years
  • Age 119
  • Seen May 21, 2004
I think you can get it with action replay. If you have one look up gamefaqs.com and search for pokemon Ruby/Sapphire. The code should be there.
There's also a code to get the Eon ticket.

Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2009
*blink*

does the soul dew come with the lati on southern island then? Hey shadowbreaker, dont feel bad, im an r/s fanatic and i dunno XP

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
Years
Swampling said:
*blink*

does the soul dew come with the lati on southern island then? Hey shadowbreaker, dont feel bad, im an r/s fanatic and i dunno XP
Yes, it comes with Latios (Sappire) or Latias (Ruby) on Southern Island. I have like 17 Eon Tickets from the summer tour.
If you couldn't get an Eon Ticket from the summer tour last year or magazines from last fall(?), you can only get one from cheating if you have a gameshark or Action Replay. You could find gameshark codes from gameshark.com
(Btw, I don't know about GamePro having it, but I know Nintendo Power had it.)

MidnightScott

Dark Trainer
Years
Re: Soul Dew

The Soul Dew is the sacred item located in Altomare. I caught a Latias that had the Soul Dew attached to it. Guess what, the Soul Dew is made from Latios' body. Watch the 5th Movie: Pok?mon Heroes, to see what its like. Get it through codes or whenever you get the Eon Ticket

Back