• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Yomama's Baby Shinies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michfan

Bodacious Intellectual
Years
Well, whenever you slow down on your breeding spree (lol), I'll come back on and see if you have those natures. I'm an EV trainer, so I can get pretty much any Kanto/Johto Poke you want.

yomamathecableguy

Has a lot of projects going on
Years
@Michfan - Alright, that's fine. :) Remember I can get you any nature you want. :P

@Future Arceus - Go with the standards on Smogon. That will be better. :)

Future Arceus

I hate my name
Years
kk. Sorry, but i'm not gonna go with the order form.

I want a adamant shiny riolu for my services.

Could I save whatever credits I have left for later??

Should I give you 2 pokemon a night or should I just give you them all on the weekend?

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
Years
Not a problem! (The addition info)

Also I don't have anything you want (I don't think, I really don't know what PokePark or Poketopia are) so I'm withdrawing my order, at least for now.

typhlosionLV80

Son of Arceus
Years
I have an UT Zapdos Lv 50 on my SS game, Jolly nature, not shiny, would that be worthy of a duskull, elikid, charmander, yanma, dunsparce, gligar, skuropii, riolu or anotith? Whichever would be easyest to get. :P
*EDIT*
I am going to be restarting my game soon, so if you do want it then let me know. i wont restart till after we trade, and ill trade what you trade me to my HG so i dont loose it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back