• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orpheus' Trade Zone

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
HEY! Look, I have enough Pokemon to warrant a trade Thread! :D Even if it is a bit small.

First one ever on the internet. EVER.

Let's start off with some rules:
1. No Hacks. I don't offer hacks, and if a Pokemon I give turns out to be one, I'll refund you.
2. Be patient. People have lives.
3. Respect is cool. Show everyone it.
4. Pokemon are all distributable. Don't see why not.
5. My thread, my trades. Please don't conduct conversations with 23432 crazy people here.
6. After a trade's established, let's stick to VM/PMing.

To-Do List
Set up :D
Beautify the Internet and Add Images
Get the Parts for a Hail Team

White/Stunfisk List
No one on either yet.

My Pokemon

Notable Pokemon I can Breed
Spoiler:

Legends
Spoiler:

Shiny
Spoiler:

crazy Cool Stuff
Spoiler:

All of my Available Pokemon for trade are subject to change any time for various reasons, of course.

Wants
Spoiler:

And last but not least,
FC: 3954 6480 6830

Last edited:

Kilo

Pokémon Master
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jul 25, 2011
Could you please let me borrow a pokemon with pokerus?

DarkVhozon

Steel/Dragon Master
Years
Do you have a female Treecko. I'll give you a Kingdra or if your willing to wait a day or two(or maybe the weekend I'm busy) I can give you a Zorua

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
sadly I do not. All of the Hoenn starters are on my Diamond, which I can't yet transfer over.

CleverProfileName

needs to learn the threads
Years
:D can I please have that shiny rotom but i dont have any shinies can i give you anything else for it? I have been searching for one for the longest time

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
:D can I please have that shiny rotom but i dont have any shinies can i give you anything else for it? I have been searching for one for the longest time

Eh, it'll be pretty hard to pry off my hands :p

Do you have anything in my wants? Or Event pokemon? I dunno. Just shoot me an offer and we'll negotiate.

Esoj

Ekruum Fortrez
Years
  • Age 31
  • PR
  • Seen Jul 9, 2015
I'm interested in the shiny Octillery. I can offer you a shiny Skarmory. If you are interested PM me

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
No more Shiny Octillery. I did, however, get a Flawless Ditto, so better offspring :D

The breeding section is going to be updated soon.

Years
  • Seen Mar 30, 2011
Hey man I see you have a Zorua? Thats cool bro. Well, I would just like to get PokeRus I just have no idea what you would like, PM me an offer and I will see what I can do.

-Ichikun

Years
  • Seen May 13, 2011
hi can you lend me a pokemon with pokerus. :D and i need a female zorua with timid/modest nature. Ive shiny ferroseed and some other pokemon for trades if u like. :D

Lifes-A-Beach

Skilled Trainer
Years
  • Seen May 17, 2013
Hey, Can i get an Unhatched:

Tirtouga
Vullaby

I can offer any Power Items :)

I can probably trade tonight around 8:45pm EST (UTC-4) (GMT-5) if you can get the request done by then...
If you can't, it's fine. The weekends are usually the best for me, that's why I said tonight.

Years
  • Seen Apr 30, 2011
Hey, Can i get an Unhatched:

Tirtouga
Vullaby

I can offer any Power Items :)

I can probably trade tonight around 8:45pm EST (UTC-4) (GMT-5) if you can get the request done by then...
If you can't, it's fine. The weekends are usually the best for me, that's why I said tonight.

That'd be great! I may be able to get tonight around then (I'm in EST too)

I'll work on it.

the Power Items for Attack and Speed would be nice :D

Back