• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

SMASH FACE ON KEYBOARD!!! Then post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
My face is ready. MY FACE IS READY:

sweertfikoyu5rqawweruy7

I produced that while cheering loudly "smash! face! againstkeyboooaaaard!" Almost spelled sweet. Sweet fik.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
Years
Here's mine:

Edward in the sunlight was shocking. I couldn't get used to it, though I'd been staring at him all afternoon. His skin, white despite the faint flush from yesterday's hunting trip, literally sparkled, like thousands of tiny diamonds were embedded in the surface. He lay perfectly still in the grass, his shirt open over his sculpted, incandescent chest, his scintillating arms bare. His glistening, pale lavender lids were shut, though of course he didn't sleep. A perfect statue, carved in some unknown stone, smooth like marble, glittering like crystal.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
m n

^ u probably ctrl+v while smashing your face onto the keyboard

TY

So did i my friend, but when i smashed my face it fell off xD

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
hf4fr t54cvryu4fdym kiyc
I think the rules should also involve shaking your head while in contact with the keyboard. Only that way could you get longer chains.
Without shaking the head, I get:
y6b n

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back