• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] SPEE - Super Pokemon Eevee Edition [Full Game]

How to do rate.

• Awesome!!!

Votes: 925 72.0%
  • Alright!

Votes: 190 14.8%
  • Average

Votes: 77 6.0%
  • Awful..

Votes: 21 1.6%
  • Abomination....

Votes: 72 5.6%

• Total voters

Omn

Moogle King
Years
I noticed that when you import save files if you gave your pokemon tms the tm moves are gone

Edit: Is it possible to rename your eevee when you new game plus so cause the names i chose i dislike

Last edited:

Ryan Hekk

Game Developer
Years
Aww man, I didn't even notice you used Trophy support and I was just implementing it into my game when I realised :/ There goes my originality.

Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
Awesome news. I'll start again 'cause of all these changes, not like I was very far though XD. I really can't stress enough how much I enjoy playing this game, and just how great it is.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edit: The evolution system is kinda weird cause even the pokemon that aren't in your party evolve too.
ah, I totally missed that! good catch, will get fixed ASAP. (*)

downloaded and playing from the start (due to the fact i'm on a new computer) like the changes so far

EDIT:The first time you see Crystal when she talks there is a name Marion or something i missed the exact name

EDIT2: really minor when you talk to bugsy (from the right at least) he doesn't turn to face you.

EDIT3: again minor but Marril is spelt Marill
1-ah, yeah. her default name is marina(from anime). fixed that(*)
2-Fixing that (problem was, I didn't have all the gym leaders side sprites, and temporarly made them face down always. forgot about it til now)(*)
3-fixed that (*)

It's actually all the gym leaders that do not turn to face you not just Bugsy

Edit: When you try to go back see portus city and you pass by the ledge on the left you can't move and it says now what after a rumbling and you get stuck in a loop over and over again

Woops, accidently left that in there, that's where the XDR event was originally gonna take place. There is a literal workaround. The path is 2 tiles.

Stick to the right side of the path and nothing will happen.
heres a diagram.
endlessloop.png

fixed that now (*)

also that item in aurum town that you have to cut down two trees to get to doesnt do anything

you cant interact with it.

I had changed the itemball, berry tree, cut and rocksmash graphics so if you change the display mode (night/gen1/gen3) they will also change. I must have accidently changed the property on that one. report if you see more items that don't react (aswell as berry trees, cut trees and rocksmash rocks)

fixed(*)

I noticed that when you import save files if you gave your pokemon tms the tm moves are gone

Edit: Is it possible to rename your eevee when you new game plus so cause the names i chose i dislike
Yeah, due to the pokemon database restructuring, I had to reassign the pokemon, sadly this ment the pokemon were reset to the level you had them on. It's an innoyance, but sadly I cant do anything without it.

I can do something about the eevee renaming, you can rename all your pokemon in your box, but eevee isn't there! So I'll be adding rename options there. (aswell as the ability to rename the gold, silver and crystal)

Aww man, I didn't even notice you used Trophy support and I was just implementing it into my game when I realised :/ There goes my originality.

Ah, don't fret. Nothings original these days. I copied trophies from sony, who copied it form microsoft, who copied it from the skill points in spyro.

Awesome news. I'll start again 'cause of all these changes, not like I was very far though XD. I really can't stress enough how much I enjoy playing this game, and just how great it is.

------------------------

firstly: this is good guys! No matter how tiny the bug, report it. The game gets more polished, and you get placement in the credits (which will be viewable at the end of the beta) I usually test through to make sure there's no gamebreaking glitches anyway (which is why i was up at 3am last night)

secondly:
can some confirm/deny the reduction of lag?
evilade's post didn't mention anything.

Megaupload link is up

back to bed ......zzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:

DNZGames

Team Atmos Leader
Years
this looks so promising, and so unique. i can't wait for the final version! this is just amazing! one thing i'm really interested in is the way you battle. very unique.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
Crap, I'm 16 hours late!
... sorry for waiting so long to post. I just got back from school, and yesterday I couldn't even acess PC. I'm currently downloading version 0.5 as we speak. YAY!!! I can't wait to try it! It'll be so AWESOME!
...YES! It's finished downloading! Now to decompress it... (This is gonna take forever...)
...Yay! It's decompressed! I can play SPEE V.5 now!
I can't wait to play...
...Farewell, for now (Maybe after I finish this beta, I'll post again. I can't help it, this game is soo addictive... :D)

EDIT: I have a bug report. When you talk to the guy playing the gameboy in the Pokemart in Ventus City, the word "Special" at the end of the script runs off of the screen. It instead just says "Speci"

Last edited:

Omn

Moogle King
Years
Oh and when we new game plus the enemies and some of the events like aren't reset. Oh and how do you get more name tags

Edit: I noticed on the map that the images fro your home in ventus and aurum town are map images not i screen shot of your town
Edit 2: When you go battle the corrupted shroomish the in battle sprite is a mudkip(s) and it acts like one so you can kill it with one electric attack.
Edit 3: When you go battle the corrupted the overworld changes into a quilava one and the overworld for it before it changes is kinda weird looking but thats the way you made it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 1, 2014
I am experiencing NO LAG whatsoever. Aurum Town was originally the big problem for me, and I had to go through that forest (the one with Ariados C) by pausing after every step. Version 0.5 runs perfectly. I do think I have found 1 bug though, when I use the Tetra Element to change formes my Eevee/Jolteon/whatever I'm using drops one or more 'junk' items, like Big Jaw etc... I don't remember version 0.4 doing that. Love the new Corrupt pokes by the way :3

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
I found a few REAL bugs this time (sorry about being so nitpicky about special running off of the screen.) Anyway...
1. Using the Refine option of the computer in a Pokemon center, you can get Silk Thread/Rope/something (Sorry, I forgot the name.) in exchange for a Butterfly Wing. If you make the trade, the number of Butterfly Wings you have goes up by one, not down. This mean you can get a seemingly infinite number of Silk Threads.

2. The Mind Path sign in the Pokemon Academy is pointing the wrong way. It's pointing left instead of right.

Years
  • Seen Jul 3, 2013
bug for ya on route 4 you can walk on the water in some places mainly around the edges

do i get a star?

DarkDoom3000

Years
this looks so promising, and so unique. i can't wait for the final version! this is just amazing! one thing i'm really interested in is the way you battle. very unique.
Thanks, the battle system is unique to pokemon, common in JRPGs though.

Crap, I'm 16 hours late!
... sorry for waiting so long to post. I just got back from school, and yesterday I couldn't even acess PC. I'm currently downloading version 0.5 as we speak. YAY!!! I can't wait to try it! It'll be so AWESOME!
...YES! It's finished downloading! Now to decompress it... (This is gonna take forever...)
...Yay! It's decompressed! I can play SPEE V.5 now!
I can't wait to play...
...Farewell, for now (Maybe after I finish this beta, I'll post again. I can't help it, this game is soo addictive... :D)

EDIT: I have a bug report. When you talk to the guy playing the gameboy in the Pokemart in Ventus City, the word "Special" at the end of the script runs off of the screen. It instead just says "Speci"
lol XD
fixed the glitch (*)

Oh and when we new game plus the enemies and some of the events like aren't reset. Oh and how do you get more name tags

Edit: I noticed on the map that the images fro your home in ventus and aurum town are map images not i screen shot of your town
Edit 2: When you go battle the corrupted shroomish the in battle sprite is a mudkip(s) and it acts like one so you can kill it with one electric attack.
Edit 3: When you go battle the corrupted the overworld changes into a quilava one and the overworld for it before it changes is kinda weird looking but thats the way you made it.
Yeah, Newgame+ is a bit buggy in this version, I didn't have time to test it out fully. I don't recommend overwriting your original savefile when going newgame+

1- about that, not really a glitch more so me not having enough time to finish up all the cities. Which map screenshot is better?

2- lol, yeah. fixing. (*)
3- which corrupted pokemon are you talking about? not shroomsh right?

I am experiencing NO LAG whatsoever. Aurum Town was originally the big problem for me, and I had to go through that forest (the one with Ariados C) by pausing after every step. Version 0.5 runs perfectly. I do think I have found 1 bug though, when I use the Tetra Element to change formes my Eevee/Jolteon/whatever I'm using drops one or more 'junk' items, like Big Jaw etc... I don't remember version 0.4 doing that. Love the new Corrupt pokes by the way :3
No lag? YAY!
fixed the equipment glitch, happened because originally you could only equip 1 junk item, but i made you could equip 2 at a time, but didn't change the form switch equipment handling. (*)

Oh when you receive the Hoot Hoot from the old guy the game crashes
Dammit potentially big bug. When you get a pokemon, it calls an event (pokescan) to check if you have the pokedex data for it, and add it if you don't. But it will crash if the scan is called in the middle of the event instead of before or after it. in hoothoot's case it was called in the middle.

this could effect many of the corrupted pokemon, so if it happens more, tell me. (*) (current count, 14. saifors, who is at second place, has 4.)

I found a few REAL bugs this time (sorry about being so nitpicky about special running off of the screen.) Anyway...
1. Using the Refine option of the computer in a Pokemon center, you can get Silk Thread/Rope/something (Sorry, I forgot the name.) in exchange for a Butterfly Wing. If you make the trade, the number of Butterfly Wings you have goes up by one, not down. This mean you can get a seemingly infinite number of Silk Threads.

2. The Mind Path sign in the Pokemon Academy is pointing the wrong way. It's pointing left instead of right.

All bugs are bugs, doesn't matter if it's a small one, still report it. If you noticed it, others probably will too, and it could innoy them.

1-Thanks, fixed that now :) (better stock up on thoes silk nets before the next version XD) (*)
2-fixed.(*)

bug for ya on route 4 you can walk on the water in some places mainly around the edges

do i get a star?
Ah yep. took be a while to replicate it but yep. you can walk on the board supports from the sides. fixed + star :)

Last edited:
Years
just wanted to say that I am a little upset that I had to go to class and that you uploaded it right after I got of........=(. lol jk, having fun playing the game so far.

found one glitch (not sure if it was a glitch in the previous version)

- On the dock with the corrupted poliwag, if you go to the opposite side where you change from the terrain to the dock, that row of tiles below that dock (the water) can be rode on with the bike (maybe walked on as well).

Still playing the game, will let you know if I find anymore glitches. Also like the new menu music.

Edit: Same glitch as before, but its by Imbio lake after you go through Mt. Sitor. Its next to the fishing spot. If you go up to the sign, then go right, you'll walk/ride on the water

I would check all the tiles with docks because I can walk on water in Portus City as well

Edit: Fought against XDR and he said "You're using a super Eevee coded by M no dout."
I went through it too fast so I may have missed more in that sentence, but "dout" is missing a "B."

"You've caught other pokemon aswell" - XDR
should be a space "As well"

When Eevee evolves, it says "A Eeveeon"
it should be "An Eeveeon"

Phone call with Oak "Just go stright......"
Missing an 'A' in straight

When talking to the girl in the train station about the ticket, you don't need a hyphen in Southeast

Also, Lag is fixed :D

That's it....I'm done. 1 thing I am curious about...in the saffari zone, if you use the pokeball, but the pokeball animation doesn't show, is that the pokemon running away or is that a glitch?

Ok, last thing. I PROMISE. Tried leaving rainbow tower and I couldn't go out the door. Went down the elevator, but when I tried going outside, I just kept going. Then I pressed Z at the door and I was able to go outside, but then I was able to walk on every tile.

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
gonna fix thoes later, you're gonna be banking a lot of stars.

currently playing LBP2... spent the last 3 hours trying to make an awesome batmobile+batpod vehicle

EDIT: if the pokeball animation doesn't appear, then they escaped before you could chuck it.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2014
I saw this project on RPG RPG Revolution.

This looks really impressive. I like the use of the old-gen sprites and your story seems unique. Keep up the good work.

Years
I battled a kakuna and it had "Lv 10^" What does the ^ represent?

Edit: It also says that I don't have the trophy for defeating Bugsy although I did defeat her. Also, you are able to walk to the pots with the red/pinkish flowers in Bugsy's gym.

Pokemon Academy: Mind Path: 3 person, Question 3 "Pokemon can only be obtaied by cathcing them?" You need an 'n' in obtained

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Adding to what DForte said earlier you can cycle and walk on to any of the said type of tiles on that route.
Also with in the Pokemon centre if you get to the person that tells you about saving again or any time later it says refresger instead of refresher one must asume that you hit the g key instead of h as they are next to each other after all.
Also i wish to confirm that there is no lag at all in the game on my netbook.
Inside buildings and characters and the Hero don't change when old mode is activated. Im guessing its unimplemented. But it would be nice if it was. Adds an air of nostalgia. (This also applys to New Mode)
Heres another best explained in pictures:
Spoiler:

Sometimes the screen goes black for a bit were talking for maybe 1/4 of a second which lets just say can be irritating as the eye i hav found can see it. It dosn't always happen. (Only ever in full screen not windowed)
Also near the pokemon centre Ferrerus Town there's a plant under the circular post thing. Poor plant.
In night mode the railway does not appear in Amplus City. Also making it impossible to go north through the city in night mode as you hit a hidden wall. Same apply's to New and Old Mode.
Having defeated the rival in luna woods the e in impressive is cut of.
Old rock in new mode in the right hill in mors village.
On the second Oak Errand he mentions an Aur town yet there is no such town.
I have an item i must of picked up called "remove". Description: Golden Plate.
If im guessing correctly you spelt NikNaks NickNacs (Or similar defiantly not correct) and Mew2Hack meant to be Me2Hack?
Also love the music!

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Years
I saw this project on RPG RPG Revolution.

This looks really impressive. I like the use of the old-gen sprites and your story seems unique. Keep up the good work.
Thanks, hope you get to try it out sometime

I battled a kakuna and it had "Lv 10^" What does the ^ represent?

Edit: It also says that I don't have the trophy for defeating Bugsy although I did defeat her. Also, you are able to walk to the pots with the red/pinkish flowers in Bugsy's gym.

Pokemon Academy: Mind Path: 3 person, Question 3 "Pokemon can only be obtaied by cathcing them?" You need an 'n' in obtained
The ^ on certain pokemon indicates that they are on the verge of evolving. In kakuna's case, if it was left alive for 4+ turns, it would evolve.

You do get the bugzy trophy, but doesn't show up on the quest log. fixed now (*) also pots (*) and spelling(*)

Adding to what DForte said earlier you can cycle and walk on to any of the said type of tiles on that route.
yeah, tiling error, fixed.
Also with in the Pokemon centre if you get to the person that tells you about saving again or any time later it says refresger instead of refresher one must asume that you hit the g key instead of h as they are next to each other after all.
fixed(*)

Also i wish to confirm that there is no lag at all in the game on my netbook.
booya! I think the problem was that v0.4 had way too many processes running. for every frame of the game, it would check
-if any pokemon were low on HP for limit status,
-if any pokemon could evolve,
-ticks the berry timer
-checks if the save version needed to be updated
-hotkeys
-manman

in v0.5 i optimised it so that
/limit is only checked inbattle,
/evolution is only checked once a battle ends,
-berry timer, hotkeys and the save version updater is combined
-manman process remains.

so from 6 process running in every frame of the game, now theres only 2.
Inside buildings and characters and the Hero don't change when old mode is activated. Im guessing its unimplemented. But it would be nice if it was. Adds an air of nostalgia. (This also applys to New Mode)
Yeah, the tile swapping feature only works in cities and routes. insides, caves and forests remain the same.

It's unlikely that that'll change anytime soon. I am gonna be adding colour tint to the Old Mode, so that everything will go black and white (possibly even battles)

Heres another best explained in pictures:
Spoiler:
fixed now (*)

Sometimes the screen goes black for a bit were talking for maybe 1/4 of a second which lets just say can be irritating as the eye i hav found can see it. It dosn't always happen. (Only ever in full screen not windowed)
No idea why this happens, I can't pinpoint the problem, the fact it's only under fullscreen mode where it goes all weird leads me to believe some compatibility error with fullscreen or something.

Also near the pokemon centre Ferrerus Town there's a plant under the circular post thing. Poor plant.
fixed(*)

In night mode the railway does not appear in Amplus City. Also making it impossible to go north through the city in night mode as you hit a hidden wall. Same apply's to New and Old Mode.
fixed(*)

Having defeated the rival in luna woods the e in impressive is cut of.
(*)
Old rock in new mode in the right hill in mors village.
(*)
On the second Oak Errand he mentions an Aur town yet there is no such town.
It's aurum town, but text got cut off. fixed (*)
I have an item i must of picked up called "remove". Description: Golden Plate.
This is an important one, do you know where you found this item?
or where you were in the game when you first noticed it.
(I had removed/rearranged items, so some events/itemballs may give you a item which doesnt exist anymore)
If im guessing correctly you spelt NikNaks NickNacs (Or similar defiantly not correct) and Mew2Hack meant to be Me2Hack?
Note to self: ctrl-C , ctrl-v. fixing(*)
I'm quite impressed you noticed spelling errors of usernames. good work!
Also love the music![/QUOTE]
Yeah, I love FF8's soundtrack, so many tunes for many scenerios.

Last edited:

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
West of Aurum town there's a item ball but i seem to be unable to pick it up. It is located after the chainsaw trees.
One question any way to get a Moon Stone or whatever is required to evolve Nindorino?

Last edited:
Back