• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
That's from a new feature that an admin is working on. The notification will stay there until it's fixed.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
You probably didn't, as we all had the same ghost notification.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Well then that means he fixed it, lol.

Pinta77

Is there a way I can set it so the background is the default, so it changes as the default one changes?

Years
In the links bar at the top of the page, there should be a drop down menu on the far left labeled "User Options". Click that, then select "Control Panel Home". If your style lacks these links, then there should just be "User CP" in place of "User Options" in the bar, and you would just click that.

Once there, scroll to the bottom of the page. Your likes should be visible from there.

Patrick

Ya'll Are Weird
Years
This one's for the mods, in that I don't want to break any rules, but am looking to maximize input as well. Under what category would you post about websites? I'm really only looking to do one thing, but it'd help to get an understanding for different scenarios.

I want to ask about fan websites in general, which includes Pokemon, but is not exclusive to Pokemon fansites, and get a perspective viewpoint, hopefully from other site owners and site visitors alike, about what they do, and what they look for. I'm trying to find out if trends are leading to certain outcomes. I'm not necessarily looking to link drop or advertise.

Where would I write something like that?

And while I'm here, where would it be okay to talk about, as well as link to our and other people's websites or accounts or blogs or whatever?

Years
I have a question regarding donations.. if we have payed via SMS/phone once, are we able to do it again to accumulate higher value?

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
Does anybody know why it is very difficult to edit my hack thread now? I mean that the editing feature displays everything as text (including uploaded picture links) which gives me a bunch of jumbled text which makes it nearly impossible to edit.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
Does anybody know why it is very difficult to edit my hack thread now? I mean that the editing feature displays everything as text (including uploaded picture links) which gives me a bunch of jumbled text which makes it nearly impossible to edit.

You switched from WYSIWYG to Standard. Go to your options in User Control Panel and select "WYSIWYG" on the page then click save. Alternatively if you switched to Chrome it won't work, so make sure you're using Firefox or IE or something for that. You can also temporarily change modes in the top right part of where you're actually posting is. It'll look like A/a. Click that and it'll change the mode. :3

FrozenInfernoZX

What is out there?
Years
You switched from WYSIWYG to Standard. Go to your options in User Control Panel and select "WYSIWYG" on the page then click save. Alternatively if you switched to Chrome it won't work, so make sure you're using Firefox or IE or something for that. You can also temporarily change modes in the top right part of where you're actually posting is. It'll look like A/a. Click that and it'll change the mode. :3

Thank you very much! It was because I started using Chrome! =]

tnfsf11

I've seen the "Journals" thread in every Pokemon game section, but is there like a place for general journals that are not limited to the games?

tnfsf11

Um, so where are these blogs? (i.e. which ones?) also, does the fan fiction forum work? (though what I'm writing is real)...

droomph

weeb
Years
Those are in the "blogs" section of Pokécommunity, they're not part of a forum.

And the fan fiction section requires a mod to approve the thread first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back