• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 13, 2023
Um, so where are the blogs? also, does the fan fiction forum work? (though what I'm writing is real)...
Blogs are only exclusive to PC supporters which are tier 2 & above. Blogs are also granted to those who are mods & those who hit more than 5000 posts. Check the FAQ for more info.

And the fanfiction forum does work. Just go here & post something!

tnfsf11

Thanks everyone :) , I'll check the forum since it's the only place reachable at the moment...

Years
For future reference on blog access, since hitting 5,000 posts can take close to two years unless if you post like crazy the best option is donating money to become a Supporter.

If you can't donate to get Supporter, you can always use alternate blogging services like Tumblr.

tnfsf11

Thanks for the reply but I don't have a tumblr and I don't like to use it, so I guess it's the forum for me :nervous: but thanks for telling me anyway I might consider that in the future :)

outfox

in
Years
  • Seen Feb 25, 2013
I'll probably end up kicking myself for asking, but how does one "like" a post? halp

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
I'll probably end up kicking myself for asking, but how does one "like" a post? halp

You click the icon that looks like a Furret making a thumbs up sign (
furretwhyuhavethumb2.gif
) at the bottom of the post. Not all skins have it implemented so you may have to use a different one.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I have a question regarding donations.. if we have payed via SMS/phone once, are we able to do it again to accumulate higher value?
Since this wasn't answered - yes, you can. If you donate $5 one time and $10 another time, you will be able to be added to the Tier 3 Supporter group. Of course, this won't apply if you donate $5 on one user account and $10 on another - in that case, one would be Tier 1 and the other Tier 2. I hope that helped~!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
Years
I wonder if this is right place to ask, but how do I donate to Pokécommunity in Indonesia? I'm not using Paypal, and Zaypay is not covered here.

Years
I wonder if this is right place to ask, but how do I donate to Pokécommunity in Indonesia? I'm not using Paypal, and Zaypay is not covered here.

Based on what I read about donations, they are currently not accepting donations from Indonesia so I guess your only chance of getting Supporter status is through either getting it as a competition prize or if someone sends a gift donation to you.

Blaze the Cat

Life hurts, and so do I
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen May 19, 2014
I'm looking for someone to help me with art or something(not exactly pixel art) and I can't find any forum that seems right. Is my best bet just to find someone who's skilled with Photoshop and ask them?

Years
At the bottom of the page it shows some settings being on or off (like BB code, Smilies, etc)...how do you change these?

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
At the bottom of the page it shows some settings being on or off (like BB code, Smilies, etc)...how do you change these?

You can't. That's just information telling you what's available to you to use in your posts - only administrators are able to change this. However, the exception is the "

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
You can do so in the Nuzlocke thread in the Challenge forum. :) Make sure you're signed up though! I'm sure they'll let you join in even if you started your challenge prior to joining the site. :) Good luck!

Years
Is the Oekaki still even acceping new members? Out of curiosity - it's very inactive, but I really love oekakis and was wondering if I could use thissun.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
So I saw some members who had this:
HY2G9.png

Some time later, I was looking at the Donations and Supporter Benefits thread at it listed the supposed maximum tier at 5. I was just curious as to why and how some people have tier 6.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
It's a hidden tier! I think the only benefit is a slightly bigger avatar but I'm not 100% on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back