• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OPTCG - Online Pokemon Trading Card Game

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
Excuse me, but how exactly do you scan a card? I might help if I don't really have to buy anything.

Like the user above says, use a scanner, you have to buy it though. But you might already have one.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Anyone that wants to produce their own blanks and fake cards for inclusion in the game, I will be more than happy to accept and put them in.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
A friend of mine has been hard at work scanning a bunch of my cards. We will see how they turn out. Hopefully very nicely. Also I have a surprise in store for everyone.

Zerro

Dreamer
Years
Quick update, my friend just finished scanning the bucket of cards I gave him. Of the 200 unique cards I gave 85 are in the base set. There are 102 cards in Base Set so I am not far off. I am a bit disappointed with the quality of the scans but at least this is a solid start. Please feel free to contribute the missing cards, it would be a great help. And if you have better quality scans they would be a great help too. Currently I am looking to just complete the set of card scans quality isn't too important yet. If worse comes to worse the game does not need card scans to operate(though they do make it look nice.)

On a side note I will be aiming to start a 200 player private beta within a couple of months. More news on the surprise as that time gets closer.

Base set album link - http://picasaweb.google.com/ZerroShadows/BaseSet?feat=directlink

V0RT3X

Scientist at fluid dynamics
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 22, 2016
these scans are looking good, and the quality isn't that bad either.
Keep up the good work.

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
If i had a scanner i would go out of my way to scan my TCG collection which ironically conssists of 1 card. A Shiny Reflective Hologramy (What ever you want to call it.) Turtwig card that i got from a event.

darkerarceus

Advanced RM2K3-er
Years
My Review of the Site.

Zerro posted me a link to the site and it was amazing!
I will review all the details of the site.

Layout 5/5

The layout was a very neat one. I enjoyed looking at it when I was bored.

Card Dex 4/5

The Card Dex was useful but some of the pictures were missing.

Interfaces 4.5/5

The interfaces were nice and easy to use but I wish there was more to see.

Beckground Scenes 4/5

When Zerro told me there was more stuff in depth on the admin panel and so on I was amazed how much effort was put into this.

Overall 8.75/10

Rassalon

Epic One
Years
Like darkarceus i have had a look at the site. And to put it simply i am suitably impressed with it. mAnd to put it simply i could not agree more with the comments that darkarceus has put in his previous post.

Route

Slowpoke
Years
  • Seen Nov 21, 2015
I agree with darkerarceus. But I would probably rate it 9/10 overall...

It is not bad at all. Great job.

Back