• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fanfiction Announcement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

An-chan

Whoops.
Years
In a humid forest, two legendary beings appear and the truth starts unveiling for Jack and Mari. What truly happened to their parents? Who actually is Lilian Burroughs? What are two powerful beings doing talking to a bunch of beginning trainers?

Mama's Boy: Chapter 6 - Two Beings
is now up!

Just click the link in my sig, because I have apparently ctrl+C'd something after that url so that I no longer have it! What an idiot I am! Anyway, the link to the chapter is quikcly accessible from the link in my sig, so no harm done, I guess.

. R e ð e m p † i o n

•You got a piece of meh!•
Years
Lifeless.

Alright, I have just posted my fic for the Valentines prompt, entitled Lifeless. It's a one-shot and I hope I you can review it. I also have it on my LiveJournal. You can either click the banner on my signature or the hyperlink I provided.

Please rate it and review! Thanks in advance.

Bay

Years
Chapter 21 of "Nothing, Everything" is up!

Chapter 21
Nothing, Everything

Bunny and Jenny never expected to go against Jacob, but they were wrong. The prize, the plates. This is a battle that would be worth everything to one side and nothing for the other.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Hey all,

The Adventures of Riley has a new update!

Chapter 4: Vs. Swinub Pt 1 is up!

Regards,

BB.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
Years
Lol wut? Jax is updating deadfic nao? (I told you it wasn't abandoned!)

A Midsummer Knight's Dream
Intermission Two: Recap​

Viola DiAngelo stops to remind the reader of several things. Including the fact that the author sucks. (You heard me.)

Aaaaannnnd...

A Midsummer Knight's Dream
Act Twelve: Motivation​

The search for Viola continues three days after Mercury died and Romeo killed Tybalt. Despite Imogen's reassurance, Sebastian is trying to keep himself together, but just when he thought things couldn't possibly get worse, Benvolio comes in to drop a pretty big bang.

Not far away, Viola stands on a bridge, just about to give up when Haunter comes in to remind her of something very important.

Raibutai

Pixels and Pikachus. Bliss.
Years
Second chapter of The Reign of Darkness, just click on the bar labeled "The Reign of Darkness."

(Credit goes to Aeteryn for the bar)

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
Years
Hi! I wrote a new fanfic called Flight for Freedom.

Its basically about Ash getting captured by Giovanni and experimented on, turning him into a very uncommon (and I believe the first of its kind...), pokemorph. Ash will have to fight through brutal training and brainwashing and not only attempt to escape, but save Mew's pokemon paradise.

Hope this sounds interesting to all of you and enjoy!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
Hey! I just wrote the prologue and first chapter for my fanfic, The Human/Pokemon Reservation: The Brink of Extinction. Feel free to read at your leisure!

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
posted half of the second chapter for Reservation. Protectors in action against extinct pokemon.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 20, 2020
Chapter 10 is now up for my fan-fic, which also starts the 2nd book.

I will not say anything about this chapter as it starts a new book.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back