• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: PC Fastfood Inc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
in regards to hair...i straighten it every day. my hair is pretty long so it takes longer to style it. It also takes longer to air dry it too :(

edit: ok wow when did we go from hair to CSS. lmao

Years
CSS is hard for me :( I can do simple CSS but other than that..nahhh

My sig is using CSS right now, but I probably won't try any more CSS layouts apart from this one. In fact I actually edited this one out of a code that MidnightShine once left me. Sadly he's all but gone from PC though.

Honest

Hi!
Years
actually, if anyone wants to surprise me with a nice deadpool css siggy, I will love you for all eternity. <3

It sucks when people leave. Literally, everyone I talked to when I first joined PC left. =/

Years
actually, if anyone wants to surprise me with a nice deadpool css siggy, I will love you for all eternity. <3

It sucks when people leave. Literally, everyone I talked to when I first joined PC left. =/

I remember when Cosmotone8, a member who used to be active in CC&P (back when it was OVP) left. I literally cried that day. Although MidnightShine is definitely the member I miss the most, in fact I hardly ever see him outside of Pokemon Showdown.

Years
Members come and go. I'm sure that some members who claim they're leaving PC permanently eventually wind up coming back in some cases. One reason I wouldn't leave PC (for now) is not only because of my position on staff, but because I donated and became a supporter, even though it's only Tier 1.

TY

I considered leaving a year ago cause of some stuff, but that thought passed by. Im staying here for one simple reason... ... i dont have a reason appearantly. I dont need one either :P

Years
I had loads of attempts to leave PC, mainly because I was often putting irl problems and humiliation into consideration. I even attempted to leave when Supporters turned green because I thought it would make my Oshawott theme look less cool. But thanks to encouragement from the server peeps I stayed and never leave unless if I quit Pokemon in general.

Gabri

m8
Years
Leaving as in leaving, I've done it once, in... 2010 I think? Or 2011? Can't remember exactly. Ended up returning 6 months later.
After that, I've taken several short breaks due to irl stuff. Studies mainly.

Zero°

Mirai Nikki
Years
I smelled signatures and CSS so I ran over
Everytime I tried to leave I'd just come right back. I'd left a long time ago because I felt annoying, another time I left because of being really busy with irl situations and whatnot.

TY

I left for a couple of weeks, cause of my exams, but i made too many friends here that i just cant leave PC...

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I considered leaving altogether around the same time that I disabled messaging. I actually decided to, then changed my mind. Disabling messaging solved the majority of the problem, so I figured I would stay around and just talk to people on the DCC instead.

I'm glad I stayed. I:
Now I have a relatively successful trade shop.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
I can't even bear to go on an inactive hiatus, let alone leaving PC, I just have lots of friends here (I think :P). Despite having little or no presence here, I am sure having fun meeting new people, especially at the Forum Games forums. (I miss the OT)

:D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
When I switched accounts (from here to Leaf Storm) people thought I actually left and that I was a complete different person using Leaf Storm. :(

Yeah, I tried leaving. Remember that goodbye blog I made before the get-together? I gave PC another chance and I was convinced to stay. :,) Probably a good choice.

Haha, did PC not take you to the last page?

It took me to the 2nd to last page. lmao

Years
I've never tried to leave and am glad that was the case. This place has been very fun in my almost two years of using this account. ♥

Sirfetch’d

I tried leaving once, but I also love this place too much. I have too many friends here and there is so much more I want to do here before I actually say goodbye.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back