• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Formatting options when editing posts.

Omicron

the day was mine
Years
Hello!

I've had some trouble when trying to edit posts. The formatting options are all cluttered into the left part of the window and I cannot click on them. I already signed out, cleared my cookies and logged in again but it did not help. I guess a picture will give you a much better idea on what's happening than my terrible attempt at explaining it, lol.

iQ6aAZS.png

Thanks! :)

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Try changing your style; that might help. :] If it doesn't, you should probably switch your message editor interface. To do that, go to your user control panel, enter edit options, and scroll all the way down to miscellaneous options. I currently have it set to standard, and am not experiencing this issue; try doing the same! If it still doesn't work, go with basic.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
No, I just saw the same thing on Forever Standing. It happened when I clicked "EDIT" on one of my posts and got to quick-edit it without leaving the page. All the options were jumbled together, just like in Omicron's pic.

EDIT: again, when I clicked EDIT on this post. They are fine in advanced mode though.

Years
I just want to point out I saw this problem come up as well whenever I edit a post. I'm using Chromatic btw.

Last edited:
Years
It's happening in Infernal Smash (fixed width) as well, only when it comes to editing posts in the quick reply mode. Going advanced is fine.

bobandbill

one more time
Years
Already a known problem there, TF, so I'll just merge your thread with the existing one so admins have more info about it.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
i have this as well. using the [Let's Fly Together] theme.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
I believe this problem of mine is still related to this thread... =/
Spoiler:

Back