• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Stuck With Moemon, The Moemon nuzlocke

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
The way this runs is each persons story is divided, So post how ever often you want. Only at certain points will you have to wait for the others. The first of said points will not happen yet. But if you want to wait, go ahead. ~GM

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
That is fine with me. Also, just to make it clear, Carly is going to be more of an npc than another player, though she will be helping your goals.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Hello, since amerininja left, I was wondering if his spot opened up?

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Yeah I doubt we were full even with amerininja. When eevee gets on im sure she will accept your reservation.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
I'll take your word for it then, thanks. Leaving this here for now, and will post later. Hope it's cool I kept Duskull as a starter cause I love Kuuderes. That description was just adorbs.
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Defective

defectiveShrink
Years
Name: Xander
Starter: Porygon
Appearance: He's not really the tallest boy out there; he stands at only 5'3" which is something that makes him far from intimidating. Xander's eye color is green and his hair color is red. He wears a plain orange t-shirt, a pair of denim jeans, and a pair of tennis shoes that are a dark shade of blue with white bottoms.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Both of you are accepted! I would have sooner, but my house got a power outage, and I'm doing this from a tablet from an hour away.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 17, 2018
Sweet, thanks. This was like the only rp I liked that wasn't all filled up.

Spoiler:

And Brighton, I'd be happy to team up with ya, if your still up to it.

Defective

defectiveShrink
Years
I really have no idea as to where the little weirdo should go. Maybe I'll just make him head north since it's possible that more than Ice-types will live in a frozen field. Whoo.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey guys. I wanted to show you something.

3343lzn.png

This is the distribution of posts in the IC. Now, there's been a lot of short back and forth posting between eeveeandmew and Logical Cabbage. I would like to suggest that the two of you create longer joint posts together whenever you feel like you two will interact without others for a longer conversation or series of actions or anything. Otherwise the roleplay pretty much only consists of you and that's a bit skewed, don't you think? :)

Here's a nifty online tool where several people can write a longer chunk of text together. Then when you feel like it's long enough or that it's time for a dramatic pause, one of you can post the text you've built in the IC thread, and then you can go on and create a new joint post (JP) etc.

https://titanpad.com/

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
after seeing this i think its better than Mo pad. although eevee would be doing lots of joint posts, and the reason why my post count is so low is cuz its truly a drag to write a short thing, wait for a response, and post again

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
To clarify: of course you do what suits you guys best in the end. We just noticed the high amount of two people posting very short stuff forth and back and thought we'd suggest an alternative that has worked in many other RPs :)

タイラー

Stress
Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2014
Eevee (and cabbage), you guys should really take adventures advice and do a joint post. its pretty redundant.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
Years
Screw joint posting; I tried it once and it was so hard and annoying! Plus, it's not actually our faults we're the only ones posting.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Joint posting takes forever tho. We can't help that we are active on RPs.

On PC it's in general the GM's mission to make it easy and interesting for all players involved to post. As of now, this is looking like a two player RP and unless there's special circumstances we usually don't allow two player RPs here - and in your specific case, you guys could just RP through private messaging or a chat instead, since your posts are small compared to the posts of most RPs on this site.

I hope you know we're not trying to be mean or ocerly strict or anything, we are always open to new trends and ways of RPing! But some things we have learned from the past that we want to keep certain standards about and rules around. Post length is one of them, number of players is another. All to make the Roleplay Corner as good and qualitative place for forum roleplaying as possible. We hope that you want to help us keep those standards up :)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jul 12, 2016
Since most of the other don't post at all anymore.... and I can't force them to.... I really can't do anything with their characters, as that is a little rude. I wish the others would post so i would not have to say this... I guess it will just be done in pms if no one else wants to participate. :( Sad to say this.. but close it if you wish. Stuck with moemon will be carried out via PMs.

Back