• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ban The Person Above You! (Don't take it literally!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Banned because your Green Hair caused my brother to be sick on my floor and my dog came and licked it up so i decided to play on my iPhone downstairs and then my Mum told me to go do my coursework and because of that stench it put me off and i got an 'U' grade so i didn't get into Sixth Form and therfore not University and i am now a bum living off the streets and asking for spare change, but no-one ever gives me any because they think i'll spend it on booze.

Darkgoalie

Psychic Professor
Years
Banned because your Red Hair caused my brother to be sick on my floor and my dog came and licked it up so i decided to play on my iPhone downstairs and then my Mum told me to go do my coursework and because of that stench it put me off and i got an 'U' grade so i didn't get into Sixth Form and therfore not University and i am now a bum living off the streets and asking for spare change, but no-one ever gives me any because they think i'll spend it on booze.
P.S it's not the same as my last one. See it has red in it and a whole extra sentance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back