• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"What if they were real" signup thread.

How are you enjoying this Roleplay?

• It's awesome!!!!

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It sucks

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
You can post that picture. And, if we get the chance to do that, um... I wish to get Mew. It would be awesome for going to face Mewtwo, which I know is going to happen sooner or later. Especially given the hidden part of John's backstory. >_>

Nideous

Years
Well, that's up to you. And I'm sorry, but I have no other ideas on how to post the picture. :( And John doesn't need a legendary to take out Tydus. :P

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Yeah it's annoying this picture is pretty much a younger Israel, I wish the people on here could see it so they could get an idea of what Israel looks like, I'm bad with descriptions.

Last edited:

Shea Man

Or not. I may still join, if I can think of anything else worthy :3

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years
I won't be online for a while so if Kitten's ever online, feel free to bunny Silver for a while. I'll try to get back soon as possible. Bye now.

Nideous

Years
Shea Man, if you're still around, Me and Aspie talked it over, and it was decided you can have a Shaymin, if you are still interested in joining. Of course, there will have to be special provisions made, because you are indeed getting a legendary pokemon, but Aspie or I will tell you them if you still wanted to join.

aspie3000

Unova Champion
Years
Alright so I'd just like to bring to everyone's attention that I'm now going to college and won't be able to stay up past ten on Monday and Wednesday but I'll still be able to stay up the rest of the days and post.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
HEADS FREAKIN' UP PEOPLE! Team update!

Earl now has a Ferroseed. She (Yeah, it's a she.) is at level fifteen... Actually, you know what? Since John did a quick montage (Without me. Grr...), I'm gonna post up Earl's Pokemon's new levels. Nothing big, just a small update.

Leonidas (Croconaw) Lv. 22
Ice Punch, Bite, Water Gun, Superpower

Judas (Spiritomb) Lv. 19
Hypnosis, Shadow Sneak, Curse, Faint Attack

Brutus (Makuhita) Lv. 20
Fake Out, Arm Thrust, Vital Throw, Focus Energy

Joan (Yanma) Lv. 19
Detect, Sonic Boom, Quick Attack, Foresight

Mary (Gible) Lv. 20
Dragon Rage, Sandstorm, Take Down, Sand Tomb

Hera (Ferroseed) Lv. 19
Rollout, Curse, Metal Claw, Pin Missle

Yeah, I just did that. Oh, and sorry for not being on so much. I've been busy hanging with family.

Shea Man

Karakuri Dôji Ultimo Fanboy
Years
I'm back guys, according to the admin, my profile data got corrupted and deleted, so I'm back now. Yay, I get Shaymin ^_^

Nideous

Years
Well, you must follow these guidelines to get the Shaymin. Are you ready?

1: It starts at a really low level, like 5 at the highest.
2: It is the only pokemon that you start with.
3: There MUST be a good backstory behind it. (This is probably the most important one.)
4: No Gracidea flower for a very long time. Like, until after you get six gym badges.
5: When you have those badges, you must complete some long and drawn out side story to even find Gracidea Flowers for Shaymin.

That's what we came up with. Can you deal with it? And I'm glad to see you're back. :)

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
Years
Sweetness, more characters.

Anyways, I have a favor to ask of Aspie, Diamond, and Cookie. When you guys are posting at any point, mention Legion at some point, be it through television or running into a few grunts. Now, allow me to explain Legion.

Legion is the third "evil" team, made from my ideas and with Aspie's permission. Legion's goals, as of now, are unclear, but their main goal is to stop the Human Alliance and Team Plazma. Unlike Team Plazma and the Human Alliance, you will see Legion working side by side with many Pokemon, but mostly Dark-types. Not saying that you won't see a grunt with a Steelix, because that could still happen.

And yes, MiB (Man in Black), is the leader of Legion and has a Darkrai... But he also has other Pokemon of the Dark-type that are extremely powerful. Are they the same levels as the Gentleman's Pokemon? No, but they are pretty dang close to them, so if your characters run into MiB, good luck and godspeed.

Last edited:
Back