• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

March Maaaadness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I drink enough to get drunk once or twice a month when we're going out (or bored in the kitchen) and it's pretty fun, the problem is the cost. Also the idea of being drunk and having less control is kind of scary, but once you've done it enough times that kind of passes. :p

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
Years
^activity comes and goes, guys. A slower DCC for a little while isn't really a bad thing. When there are new posts like, every minute or two, it's hard to keep up with for some of us anyway so maybe it's a wee bit better when it's slow like this. Also I don't doubt that this is a topic which some people find hard to contribute to. d:

Anyway! God I feel bad reading this haha. Once or twice a month for me is just... no. As in I genuinely can't see how people can drink that little and not want to drink more, even if it is seriously expensive. But that's definitely a problem on my end, not yours!

Also I'm absolutely not drunk right now. No sir.

I think Tom is making beer tonight!

He's... making beer?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
I was right - I slept so hard last night that there was no need to drink haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha.
I slept relatively well- but I woke up with my pocketknife in my hand. I really don't know how it got there. >_>

RL, drunk at 9am? Pffft shame. x;
Though there's always the chance that you're in another time zone so.

Nihilego

Years
Haha, it was like, 2pm for me when I posted that. Tho I've not been drinking today at all - that's just the leftovers from last night. d:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@RL
Ah, okay. Wait, hangover at 2pm? Last night wasn't very kind, was it?

@Jz
Haha 'morning.
I don't even know. I just woke up and realized that I was holding something in my fist. It turned out to be my knife. :? But, hey, at least it was closed. c;

Nihilego

Years
Noooo it's not a hangover haha. It's now 4pm and the hangover's just starting to set in. I went to bed and woke up at like... 10 or 11 without having sobered up, I mean.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, perhaps I misunderstood your post. I don't know I'm still tired. x;

@Jz
Well, the knife was right next to my bed. I carry it around so I can play with it. c; But I want to know why I was holding it haha. I'm going to end up cutting someone (or myself) in my sleep. D;

Irrelevant, but I dreamed about PC last night. :? In the dream, Live was female (I think) and had a 4-year-old daughter. What.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Eheheh perhaps I will.
Then again, I've shared a bed before and didn't murder injure them.

Ohh oops. I was playing with the knife while waiting for you to reply. Now I have this weird mark on my fingertip from rubbing the blade against it. The skin is sticking up haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
Ah, playing with a knife,You know you shouldn't do it but you do it anyway to feel like a ninja.Either that or you're drunk off your ass but i won't go there..for now.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
@Jz
Pfft how can I play with it if I put it down?
Because dangerous things are more fun. c:

@Glitchguy
...I just like playing with it because it's enjoyable? Haha.

Years
  • Seen Jul 16, 2014
I actually enjoy playingpracticing with knives(practice for if there is a zombie apocalypse that is.)Its just enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back