• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Released] Rocket Rising

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: Been out with a cold, and Finals are creeping up. But in a few weeks I'll be out on vacation and able to really dedicate some time in again. All that's left is the big Rival battle.

hello.... Loving the game and the idea of being a vilain .... but I am stuck with Redra mission I can't pick her house lock

Picking the lock involves holding down the buttons all at the same time. If you're not playing the game on a computer this might not be possible. But, you don't need ALL the clues.
Here are all of the clue locations.
Spoiler:

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
Progress: Been out with a cold, and Finals are creeping up. But in a few weeks I'll be out on vacation and able to really dedicate some time in again. All that's left is the big Rival battle. and I swear ill get areodactyal fully weaponised in the next update

hey sorry about your cold man, hope you do well on your test...gosh those tests man. god bless ya and good luck. cant wait to see if gary using 3, 4 or 6 pokemon lol

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 27, 2018
Hello great game so far thanks for it ....how can I evolve Haunter and pikachu?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: Wrapping up finals and then back to Rocket Rising. Should be a busy month ahead!

hey sorry about your cold man, hope you do well on your test...gosh those tests man. god bless ya and good luck. cant wait to see if gary using 3, 4 or 6 pokemon lol

Being sick is the WORST. I'm so glad I'm better finally!
For Gary/Rival, I really really wanted to give him 6 Pokemon. I like his team and it would ensure that the fight is really hard.
But, unfortunately, that's cheating. So 3 it is, similar to all your earlier fights with him.

Hello great game so far thanks for it ....how can I evolve Haunter and pikachu?

Haunter should evolve automatically into Gengar at lvl 35.
Pikachu can be evolved using a Thunderstone, which you should be able to find on the 4th floor of the Celadon Department Store.
(Maybe I should make those evolution Stones dual purpose as Accessories somehow?)

shinymissingno

??? Pokemon
Years
Ooh, now this sounds interesting~ I think I'll wait until there's more substance to the demo, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be watching this one. I'm a sucker for games where you can play as a Rocket member~

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Ooh, now this sounds interesting~ I think I'll wait until there's more substance to the demo, but I'm DEFINITELY gonna be watching this one. I'm a sucker for games where you can play as a Rocket member~

At this point I think there's about... 10 hours of gameplay at minimum? It's hard for me to estimate when I'm speedrunning everything but that feels about right to me.
We're pretty much at end-game now.

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen May 27, 2018
At this point I think there's about... 10 hours of gameplay at minimum? It's hard for me to estimate when I'm speedrunning everything but that feels about right to me.
We're pretty much at end-game now.

just finishet the demo yesterday NEVER FELT BORED at all. it took me 19h but I did a lot of grinding... waiting for the next update and the League ... GOOD LUCK

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
take a year off after completeing then add a plus one with major crazy trainer battles for a second playthrough like for example officer jenny will have 3 arcanines instead of two growlethes etc etc

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: Testing out the Rival fight to find a good balance between "stupid hard" and "anticlimactic".
Starting to put down ground work for the "epilogue" portion of the game. It won't be finished by the next update but you'll be able to pick whether you want a good or bad ending.

just finishet the demo yesterday NEVER FELT BORED at all. it took me 19h but I did a lot of grinding... waiting for the next update and the League ... GOOD LUCK

That's awesome! And wow, 19 hours is a lot.
The League update should be up, sometime within December if everything keeps going at this pace.

take a year off after completeing then add a plus one with major crazy trainer battles for a second playthrough like for example officer jenny will have 3 arcanines instead of two growlethes etc etc

Ahh a New Game+ would be amazing. I'm not sure if it's possible, but being able to start over while keeping all your Stolen Pokemon would be great. That way, it would be easier to experiment with different teams or mutations.
Is a harder difficulty mode something that would be fun? I know that particular Jenny fight was really difficult when I first made it.
But yes, NewGame+ is something I'll definitely play around with in the future. Right now I don't know if it would be easy, or too difficult to put in.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 26, 2022
Would love a harder difficulty, ex. if you win nugget bridge, you get a Raticate from Team Rocket instead of Rattata, and then the difficulty would be much harder

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
oh the extra difficulty would let you fight mewtwo or mew, but the normal difficulty u don't get to fight mewtwo.....kind of like golden axe for sega, you could not fight the real boss on easy or normal. and of course a couple other tiny differences with a hard difficulty be cool too maybe a extra recruit too or something like that

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Sep 24, 2020
Progress: I think I've found a good cutting point for the bad ending, the good ending I'm still checking out for any bugs.

Would love a harder difficulty, ex. if you win nugget bridge, you get a Raticate from Team Rocket instead of Rattata, and then the difficulty would be much harder

Hmm, this might actually be possible. When you begin the game you could choose between a Switch for Normal or Difficult, and on difficult modes all the Trainer and Boss battles would be a couple of levels more difficult.
This would either mean making different Enemies for all of those fights (which would involve copy-pasting almost every fight in the game and then making them a little tougher), or just increasing their HP by a certain amount using VX Ace's system (easier, but not really "more difficult").
Unless there's a script somewhere for increasing enemy stats.
I'll see what I can find.

oh the extra difficulty would let you fight mewtwo or mew, but the normal difficulty u don't get to fight mewtwo.....kind of like golden axe for sega, you could not fight the real boss on easy or normal. and of course a couple other tiny differences with a hard difficulty be cool too maybe a extra recruit too or something like that

Ah yeah, a lot of older games were like that. You couldn't get the true ending, or the real boss, unless you were on the harder difficulties.
I don't see that much in games nowadays.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Dec 20, 2017
Just a suggestion but maybe you should have a discord server (or a social media page)

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Dec 18, 2019
yeah those nes players, they had it hard , real hard....but with the added difficulty, I just upgrade the boss battles or add a couple boss battles for the extra difficulty

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Oct 30, 2022
So First I want to say that I really love this game. Second I ran into a problem where I did something while playing and it deleted my save file. On top of that I cant save so needles to say that game is lost. However I can't save a new game when I start. anyone else ever run into this? I tried searching But did not see anything about this happening in the past. (And yes I even deleted and reinstalled the game)

So I tried downloading it again and I can save this time...... Still not sure what went wrong so any answers about what could of caused would still be helpful....if it happens again XD

Last edited:
Back