• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Ice Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
ok seriously now... this is a thread to talk about the hack Galaxy elements not to complain weather there should be fakemon or not so would you mind stop spamming it with that crap unless its releated to this? otherwise just keep your opinions to yourself afterall hes already made up his mind about it im quite sure...

socko

[i]VERY ANGER!!![/i]
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen May 18, 2020
Agree. hackstar, you have been going around causing trouble on a lot of threads. If this happens one more time, I'll have to report you.

Years
  • Seen Oct 3, 2013
I would love to be an spriter, any sort of. But rather for pokemon, like Reshiram in the beginning of the game ~

Years
  • Seen Apr 6, 2013
Wow this is nice!

I watched a video about this hack, and it had some minor grammatical errors(your and that kind of stuff)
I have a suggestion to make this even bigger: make this hack available on the mobile gba, this would increase your playerbase. You could also make a you tube channel to promote the idea(including the mobile idea)

~Anbuja

Let's Keep It Simple
Years
Wow this is nice!

I watched a video about this hack, and it had some minor grammatical errors(your and that kind of stuff)
I have a suggestion to make this even bigger: make this hack available on the mobile gba, this would increase your playerbase. You could also make a you tube channel to promote the idea(including the mobile idea)

Well he doesn't have to make it work on mobile phones really.
Since there are emulators to make them work on the phone too(Don't forget that it depends on the phone).
The phones that are available to play these are the newer ones off course, like androids,ios etc.

Zhuq

Pokemon Trainer Zarraf
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 5, 2014
It is one f the greatest hacks ever! Oh, If I owned Pokecommunity I'd make you winner of hacking!

PiplupGHacker

Keeping the dream alive.
Years
>2013
>Huge HDTV
>Kid only has a Wii in his room.

I'm ashamed. Where's his Wii U? Better get your tilers on that.
(XD)

Jokes aside, this looks incredible, especially graphics wise (THE EYECANDY! I almost can't tell it's GBA!) and I can't wait to see it progress more and more.

Ultimo1991

Team Ultimo/Infinity Leader
Years
  • Age 32
  • USA
  • Seen May 19, 2023
I would love to be an spriter, any sort of. But rather for pokemon, like Reshiram in the beginning of the game ~
I would advise you to Message the owner of the hack if you wish to instead of posting it here... but im quite sure hes already got that spot filled...
>2013
>Huge HDTV
>Kid only has a Wii in his room.

I'm ashamed. Where's his Wii U? Better get your tilers on that.
(XD)

Jokes aside, this looks incredible, especially graphics wise (THE EYECANDY! I almost can't tell it's GBA!) and I can't wait to see it progress more and more.
I actually laughed at this hopefully we will see one of this in it would be interesting and i agree its major eye candy^^

Years
  • Seen May 1, 2013
Looks great I'm going to try it out. Thanks for taking you time to make this hack :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back