• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Advanced] Hacking the World Map without the Glitches!

Years
  • Age 26
  • OH
  • Seen Feb 26, 2024
I'd just like to point out that NTME can open up .rmp files, which are the map files the Sphere saves. It's much simpler than the method you used.

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Thank you for clearing up the issues with finding sphere. In my experience I found that using sphere was the easiest. That was me personally, but your mileage could vary. Thank you for the heads up for NTME though

Years
  • Seen Sep 26, 2017
It's a wonderful tutorial but is the resource file link broken? Or its just me?

Years
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
Sorry for the very late replies to some of these posts. I just noticed them and have not been actively hacking pokemon lately :( Anyways, I did find my resources and will re-post them. Best of luck.

Panda Face

Pokemon Ultra Snowy White
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 22, 2022
Thank you for the feedback! I believe that you should be able to insert a completely new map if you wanted. I would suggest if you wanted to use the islands yet, find only the tiles unused and replace them. I happened upon this technique late one night and I am still unsure if there is a much simpler way, but once you figure things out you are set. Experiment, but make a backup before! I suggest simply adding your sphere tile set below the original, but there apparently have been problems with large tile sets. Good luck, let me know how things work out!
How to change the Pokedex Area World Map? Nevigator Map is around page 231 in unlz, so which page is Pokedex Area World Map?

Back