• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hitler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years
Jewish people were only fine and dandy because they didn't stupidly splurge their money out in the boom during the 30s where America leant Germany a load of cash. It's my honest belief that Hitler didn't actually hate jews, rather he needed a scapegoat to unite the people against, he'd already used communists when he failed to get power in 1924, and with the downturn and the case of the majority of Jewish not being as poor as other Germans, they were the obvious choice.

And the holocaust, let's not forget that Hitler didn't actually have that much to do with it other than allowing it. It was masterminded by Heinrich Himmler.

It's hard to say if he did or not. He wasn't exactly the 'master race' himself; his mother was Jewish. Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind behind it, but it wasn't like Hitler could have cared less if the holocaust happened or not. It was part of his plan and many more genocides could have happened if he wasn't stopped. Let's look at Belgium!

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

I wanted to see peoples views.
I'm not a fan of him, I'm a fan of his goals.
Do you know his over all goal, a super race, that's the only thing I like about him.

I'm going to make an assumption you're blonde haired blue eyed and hate minorites. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Well Chibi-chan, there are some people who like Osama Bin Laden. So why not Hitler?

Are you implying that Osama Bin Laden's Shiite jihad isn't a warp on Mohammad's original idea of jihad? This is a topic that's too complicated to get into in this particular thread.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
It's hard to say if he did or not. He wasn't exactly the 'master race' himself; his mother was Jewish. Heinrich Himmler was the mastermind behind it, but it wasn't like Hitler could have cared less if the holocaust happened or not. It was part of his plan and many more genocides could have happened if he wasn't stopped. Let's look at Belgium!

It is noteworthy that neither Hitler nor Himmler fitted their master race template at all. Hitler wasn't even German. Like you said, it is hard to say what he really thought.

I'd also like to highlight to other members, I didn't say I understood why Hitler done it, all i said is he did fix the German economy and pulled it out of ruin. That's not to say he didn't just drive it into further ruin later down the line.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
There's no such thing as a "super race" it's just the delusion that certain characteristics make some humans better than others.
But, I like the idea, there would be alot of up's and downs, and I think the up's overhaul the downs
I'm not a fan of this "super race" thing.

He wanted to breed humans like horses; the interesting thing, though, is he didn't seem to have anything against arabs, with their tanned skin and brown/black hair. From a man desiring a super race of blondes with blue eyes, he didn't have anything against them - only against Jews. I believe he didn't like blacks either; I can't remember.

Weird, huh?
Yes, that was strange...
But I didn't agree the with 'his master-race' But I agreed with the idea of a master race, think about it.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Are you implying that Osama Bin Laden's Shiite jihad isn't a warp on Mohammad's original idea of jihad? This is a topic that's too complicated to get into in this particular thread.

I don't understand this o-o but I don't think I want to get into it.

Ben. said:
But I didn't agree the with 'his master-race' But I agreed with the idea of a master race, think about it.

That's just sick.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
Years

I have and it's stupid and wrong.
You mean a race of gray blobs right? I can understand if you feel that a life of everyone the same might be better, but a master race doesn't exist.

Aureol

Kanto/Electric-Type Enthusiast
Years
Wow... from the way people post in this thread, it almost seems like people view him a s a good person who made mistakes.

Everyone's human. It's not like the day you're born, you are already a mass-murderer or anything. Everyone does some "good" along the way, and the same people do some "bad" along the way. Same with Hitler: he may have done some good things while he was a leader, but the vast majority was a cruel abomination, and it's a shame he didn't die far earlier than he had. I'm sorry, but anybody that sees the extermination of an entire group of people based on anything irrelevant, such as race or religion, is pretty messed up.

And this thing about a super-race? How can anyone honestly support a world where we eliminate fetuses based on their attributes? I can understand some people not even approaching pregnancy because of severe issues such as mental handicaps, but this is wrong. It's like saying the black people aren't good enough, or the Arabs aren't good enough, or the Mexicans aren't good enough. Heck, only 2% of the world has naturally blond hair, so 98% of the world isn't good enough just because they don't have Hitler's favorite hair color.

The only reason I would support this in any way is because I happen to be blond-haired and blue-eyed, so I'm safe.

I have no sympathy for him. I wish he hadn't turned out evil, but by the end of his life, he deserved far worse than what he received.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 5, 2017

But, I like the idea, there would be alot of up's and downs, and I think the up's overhaul the downs

Negative points: it's merely discrimination, it's a term used to put down ethnic minorities and claim that white people are above blacks, heterosexuals are above other sexualitys, those with disabilities are inferior. Well it says anyone that's "inferior" should be gotten rid of.

Now what are the "up" points?

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I don't think anyone here is agreeing with what he did; most seem to be confirming that he was a skilled dictator and a mastermind of manipulation. As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.

[Edit]

Just to throw this in there, who is Hitler to say which race is best? Skin colour changed from tan to lighter or darker based on environment, food, and exposure to the sun. God never favoured a race; He merely gave humans the ability to adapt to their environment. Although God would never do that, He's the only one who has the right to say which race is best. At one point, He wrote that the Jews were his "chosen people"; personally, I feel he chose them for the purpose of delivering the Torah, the earliest form of His laws and word. They failed Him when they editted his marvelous text, just as the Christians failed Him when the Romans editted the Bible at pleasure.

Main point: No one has the right to choose. That's something that God reserves the right to do, and I don't believe He would ever say that one human is better than another, just because of their skin colour (of which, He created for a purpose).

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
I'm going to make an assumption you're blonde haired blue eyed and hate minorites. Correct me if I'm wrong.

I'm brown hair, brown eyed, I treat everyone equally.
And I have glasses and braces.
Like I said, I'm not a fan of Hitler's super race, just the possibility and views of A superface.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
Years
  • Age 32
  • NSFW
  • Seen Jun 18, 2019
Hitler was a p cool guy. Besides Burt Reynolds he had probably one of the best moustaches ever.

halt_hammerzeit.jpg

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Woah, Ben never said he agreed with genocide, just the ideals of a master race.

This is getting a bit too hot to handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Save us Captain Fabio!!

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
Yusshin said:
As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.

I never said he agreed with it; I just said that's how it appeared to me :s He never said he didn't agreed with it, so I'm confused with his opinion, especially since he's calling Hitler a "genius for having thought of a the idea of one race > everyone else". That makes it appear (to me) that he's agreeing with killing people not belonging to this fictional "super race".

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Negative points: it's merely discrimination, it's a term used to put down ethnic minorities and claim that white people are above blacks, heterosexuals are above other sexualitys, those with disabilities are inferior. Well it says anyone that's "inferior" should be gotten rid of.

Now what are the "up" points?
As I siad, Not Hitler's super race, A superrace.
I don't think anyone here is agreeing with what he did; most seem to be confirming that he was a skilled dictator and a mastermind of manipulation. As for the genocide, though, the only one who seems to agree with it is Ben.
I'm not agreeing with that.
What I'm agreeing with the fact, that a superrace would infact solve many problems that faces the current soicity.
I'm totally against genocide, It's not right in anyway at all.

And just to clear things up, I don't like genocide, I do like Hitler's goal about the super race, I don't like 'Hitler's superrace' but I do like the idea of A superrace.
and thanks Fox.

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011

I never said he agreed with it; I just said that's how it appeared to me :s He never said he didn't agreed with it, so I'm confused with his opinion, especially since he's calling Hitler a "genius for having thought of a the idea of one race > everyone else". That makes it appear (to me) that he's agreeing with killing people not belonging to this fictional "super race".

I think it's more of a case of him liking the idea of a single race as opposed to him agreeing other races should die. I don't agree with what he's saying, but I think it's a bit far to speculate that he supports genocide.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I was looking at it a bit broadly :s I think the combination of Hitler being a "genius" and "super race > everyone else" ticked in my head that he found it all right to kill people not belonging to a fictional "super race".

He clarified, though, and I understand now xD

Fox♠

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen May 16, 2011
Yeah, I understand that.
His idea of a master race is a lot different to Hitler's though, and in theory it would eliminate issues like racism, however considering we are one race anyway, just with asthetic differences, we should already be said master race, after all, humans are top of the food chain.

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
Years
Ah, okay. Thanks for clarifying that.

I still think the idea is sick, though.
I don't.
I think it's more of a case of him liking the idea of a single race as opposed to him agreeing other races should die. I don't agree with what he's saying, but I think it's a bit far to speculate that he supports genocide.
I'll put forward my points for a single race.
  • No racism
  • No discrimantion
  • No bulling.
  • No poverty.
That's what I like the idea of, getting rid of those.
But I don't think there's any other was to get rid of them apart from a single race.
and so I support it, if you see it from that, I think more people will realise it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back