• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Pokemon Would Be The Best Partner For The Person Above

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Charizard!

Due to you having a Charmander in your sig, your user title is "Lizardon Man", and Lizardon is Charizard's Japanese name.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Victini.

I don't know how, don't know why, but I think Victini would suit you as a partner Pokemon..there's just something very - anime bout it. It also seems like your kind of Pokemon. (sorry if I'm way off).

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
Absol for you (honestly I love that pokémon) and well the white black rock shooter signature reminded me of that pokémon white + knives *A*.
BUMP unfair KreigStein was first! Damn you XD!

KreigStein you're a hard one.. let me see... ok here's the list of pokémon I thought of: Shiftry; Delibird, Blaziken and Magmar.
In the end I would say Blaziken for you 'cause Shiftry has more of this old man look and Delibird looks too small and playful and Magmar looks way too lazy. XD

Last edited:

Kirito-kun

~Minecraft Pokemon NerveGear Developer~
Years
axew.png

You seem to be full of green, so I give you a green Pokemon: Axew!

Reactions: Azu

abarai

Howl, Zabimaru !
Years
Not much to go on for the above poster >.<.
As a pokeball is your avatar i shall say Foongus suits.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
Years
I'm gonna go ahead and give you Houndoom.

Idk, the badass type of pokémon just seems to suit Abarai Renji, y'know :P

The fact that Houndoom learns Howl has nothing to do with it.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
May seem a bit random, but I'm going to give you Castform. Because you have Martin Freeman in your sig - he plays a hobbit (small, like Castform) and changes forms many times - Dr. Watson and The Hobbit being two of his most recent forms.

Back