• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
So, this sure died. I guess that wasn't a popular topic, huh? What do you guys like to talk about the most? What makes this topic fun for you?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't know? x:

I do, however, feel the need to show you guys what I managed to find today. It's this:
Spoiler:

except with a Spheal. It's used, but still works. I don't care if it's intended for 7-year-olds. It was worth the $4. :D

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I know nothing about it, honestly. Never interested me haha.

Also, which one of you is Gothax? They just PM'd me on the showdown server. I would assume it was just a random person, but they called me jess. If any of you try to contact me, don't be offended if I seemingly ignore you. I usually just keep Showdown searching on another tab. As previously stated, chat is always turned off for me, as well. Aaand I'll ignore any messages because I really do have them blocked on PC for a reason.

If that's you, Nathan, who is trying to contact me for a battle, I'm searching right now.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ever since a child, I adored DBZ. I actually believed I could be a super saiyan. My favorite character is the almighty prince of saiyans!

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
Ben 10 always sucked, i rlyyy dunno why, it's....not that cool :/

Omg DBZ even worse the graphics are just horrible and what a storyline...:/ but the DS game was awesome.

Crux

Evermore
Years
Dbz is cool to a point, but the whole 'Goku dies, Goku is brought back even stronger, Goku wins.' Thing got old rather quickly.

I can never remember what the first anime I ever saw was. . . I know it was Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, or Hamtaro. All of which I still watch when the fancy strikes me. (Okay, maybe not Hamtaro so much.)

What about you guys Dcc? What was your first anime?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
Years
  • Age 22
  • Nah
  • Seen Feb 28, 2017
My first anime was PKMN, and i liked it ofc, but the first i SAW was Naruto. I didnt like it, since Naruto only kept yelling "YAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" Omg that busted my ears.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
First/only anime was Pokemon. I watched it for a while, then grew tired of the repetitive "storyline". It was cool to see the moves used in a more real way, though. I can deal with Pokemon games being intended for children, because they can be pretty complicated (IVs, EV training, etc.) but not the anime. It just seemed too childish.

Preparing for people to freak out at me now...

Edit:
Woah. I think I just found a small bug in the bottom of my cup. Upon seeing it, I just sat there, not willing to swallow until I knew it wasn't a bug. I'm not sure, so I spit it back into the cup. I: This same thing happened to my sister, only she freaked out because it was /half/ of a fly.

Last edited:

Crux

Evermore
Years
Nah, I agree, the anime is a bit lame. The only one I still watch of it is the first season or two.

Wait, half a fly? Half?
I'm sorry, but that's really funny. X)

I've seen a wad of hair/fuss in a cup I was drinking out of before. . . It made me a bit paranoid to be honest.

Sir Codin

I believe my first anime was Pokemon. Typical, I know.

Also, a message for anyone who read my last blog post:

Sorry, I was being stupid. Of course, most of it was a joke (I would've thought that was obvious when I implied I transformed into the Incredible Hulk), but perhaps I'm being a bit too cynical.

Maybe it's time for a change of pace with my blog entries. I think I know just the thing...something I've been meaning to do for a while and I might now have time for because it's summer time for me now.

Honest

Hi!
Years
You should probably take that up in your blog, if you haven't already. You might have freaked a good number of people out =(

Also, Pokemon was my first anime followed by Yu Gi Oh. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back