• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Graphics: DS-style Gen VII and Beyond Pokémon Sprite Repository in 64x64

goranthegreat

Credits fishbowlsoul90, PandiRocks@17, goranthegreat (front); aravi, xiechayghe (back)

Last edited:

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
The outline must have been my phone resplution acting up again. It looks fine now. I'll accept the Pikachu bases, tho we can still definitely improve them.

Goran, I don't think the extra shading is going to work for that sprite. It still looks way too dark.

goranthegreat

The outline must have been my phone resplution acting up again. It looks fine now. I'll accept the Pikachu bases, tho we can still definitely improve them.

Goran, I don't think the extra shading is going to work for that sprite. It still looks way too dark.
Okay that's chill but i lightened the shading slightly, now what do ya think?:)
evH0bKw.png

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Okay that's chill but i lightened the shading slightly, now what do ya think?:)
evH0bKw.png

On the blue it looks alright, but there's a lot of contrast on the gold. Maybe try lightening the gold's darkest shade alone?

any idea where All the front and back sprites of all the hat Pikachu are? they seem to be missing in the thread, I've been trying to get those but no luck...

They aren't done.

goranthegreat

On the blue it looks alright, but there's a lot of contrast on the gold. Maybe try lightening the gold's darkest shade alone?

They aren't done.

Bf5RnsF.png
Blue shade lightened and lighter gold shade.
And this back edit i think is more accurate
in terms of head positioning and shading plus,
i made the original a long time ago, and the face doesn't look like its facing the opponent, but its up to you man:)

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Both shades getting lightened looks fine. Approved.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
Quick question, isn't the Cosplay Pikachu in the main post, the Female Variation of Pikachu..?
Why is it tagged as Cosplay Pikachu?

EDIT: Doubt solved. Sorry, I should have made a 10 seconds research. I automatically thought that "Cosplay Pikachu" was a term only used to describe the Pikachus with different costumes that appeared in OR/AS.
Pikachu has two alternate forms: one, the Cosplay Pikachu, appeared in Pokémon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. It is always female, has a black heart-shaped spot at the end of its tail, and can be dressed in any of five outfits corresponding to the five Contest conditions. The other form is Pikachu in a cap, which debuted as an event-exclusive Pokémon in Pokémon Sun and Moon. It is always male and has six variants, each wearing one of Ash's hats from the anime. In addition to these two forms, many other Pikachu variants have appeared in various media.

Source

Last edited:

thedarkdragon11

New World Pirate
Years
Quick question, isn't the Cosplay Pikachu in the main post, the Female Variation of Pikachu..?
Why is it tagged as Cosplay Pikachu?

EDIT: Doubt solved. Sorry, I should have made a 10 seconds research. I automatically thought that "Cosplay Pikachu" was a term only used to describe the Pikachus with different costumes that appeared in OR/AS.

Source

Yep... And we still have no back sprites for the dressed Cosplay Pikachu so you won't see them there yet...

EDIT: Since Dusk Form Lycanroc has been revealed, I just want to warn everyone that sprite submissions for such forms (that is, form/es from USUM namely: "new" Solgaleo, "new" Lunala, ICY Cap Pikachu and now Dusk Lycanroc) is currently suspended until further notice by the time datamines are leaked...

EDIT: Here's the updated Primarina in-battle sprite now posted in the OP:
00A6WQp.png
(fishbowlsoul90, PandiRocks@17, goranthegreat, aravi, xiechayghe)

Last edited:

goranthegreat

I QCed these i also made the palettes more closer to the sugimori art i also made sure there as light as the originals:)
Spoiler:

I lightened these and corrected tsareena brionne and popplio's shiny palettes
and the slight edit to bounsweet's leaf and feet.
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
I QCed these i also made the palettes more closer to the sugimori art i also made sure there as light as the originals:)
Spoiler:

I lightened these and corrected tsareena brionne and popplio's shiny palettes
and the slight edit to bounsweet's leaf and feet.
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

All approved except Shiinotic. I never have and never will approve that backsprite over the one we have.

EDIT: Hold up, Tsareena's hair highlights are very messed up. The dark green spots around the highlights on the normal backsprite need to be removed and we shouldn't be using that dark shade of purple for highlights on the shiny sprites, so please change it to a color that's brighter than the purple it's situated on.

goranthegreat

All approved except Shiinotic. I never have and never will approve that backsprite over the one we have.

EDIT: Hold up, Tsareena's hair highlights are very messed up. The dark green spots around the highlights on the normal backsprite need to be removed and we shouldn't be using that dark shade of purple for highlights on the shiny sprites, so please change it to a color that's brighter than the purple it's situated on.
I fixed the highlights and a gray line at the bottom of ribombee's sprite sheet;)
b91xMax.png

Fwk1NLT.png

pSkqgEq.png
There was a slight problem with this its fixed now

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 24, 2023
I don't mean to be rude or be a very unfair critic but, am I the only one who thinks this 'highlight-shadow' updates particularly Primarina and Tsareena make them look like die cast figures? Their hairs look very metallic because of it's shading. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. :/

goranthegreat

I don't mean to be rude or be a very unfair critic but, am I the only one who thinks this 'highlight-shadow' updates particularly Primarina and Tsareena make them look like die cast figures? Their hairs look very metallic because of it's shading. I dunno. Maybe it's just me. :/
Thanks for pointing that out i went over these with a little advice from someone hopefully they look much better:)
Spoiler:

Credits
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
eAlMqYS.png

(Credits: Leparagon (Front) Smogon*? (Front) Hexer/??? (Back)
Well it is obvious that this can't be accepted i think.

It looks mostly fine but yeah you need to find the credits. Don't know why you even posted it without ensuring credits were right

leparagon

speed and quality
Years
hi guys, salazzle front & back both by me. anything you want me to fix on it?

I apologize if some of these arent on point. when I started my spritesheet, I actually had the mindset of not making them perfect, I was aiming for just okay enough, thats why youll notice mistakes here and there lmao

anyway, great job on this project so far!

p.s. if you guys are gonna capitalize my name, please dont type "Leparagon" 😂 it's leParagon. le as in french for "the" xD

Last edited:
Back