• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Get Firered rom - dump or .... then patch witch ashgray.ips then run new gba file in gameboy or emulator and play

TheProtato

Johton Region Champion
Years
Yeah so during the Charmander Event it doesn't rain? Was this intentional or is this a glitch?
Maybe it's my emulator? I'm using VBA link.

l7hJy0b.png

Years
  • Seen Aug 16, 2021
For some reason, I can't seem to get the Squirtle Squad event activated and Jenny lets me go right on through without solving it.

Years
I love this hack to pieces! I wanted to ask if there was a way around the giant Tentacruel of Porta Vista being uncatchable? Between the Psyduck I caught back in Viridian City, James' Gyarados and my Wartotle I have taken Misty's place as a top water pokemon trainer and would love to add this Tentacruel with his wicked Hydro Canon to my team if I could!

There isn't also by any chance a fan guide of the moves pokemon learn by level up for Ash Gray? I have used gen 3 as my approximate guideline, but there have been some surprises for me movepool-wise. Hydro pump on a level 25 pokemon is something you don't see everyday :)

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen May 31, 2016
It IS possible to get Pokemon like koffing wheezing growlithe and ditto in the house of imité. All u need is a Pokemon knowing the move sweet scent. Go inside the building and use it. Keep moving around and using it. Eventually u will find a ditto. I found mine in the room to the top right corner.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
Wh knows - last taime to update was couple of years also who know in 2020 maybe next relese :)

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
This hack was just updated a few days ago Butcher.....you should look at the front page.

Anyway I have an issue with the TMs, I remember TMs were reusable and they were in my game just now in fact, but suddenly all my TMs vanished after using one on one of my pokemon. After resetting, my TMs were still gone, the ones that vanished bein ones I had previously used on my pokemon at least once before. This needs to be fixed quickly if at all possible.

Years
Can you get another raft after yours gets torn apart during the Mewtwo event?

While I am here I'd like to give a headsup about a glitch in the restaurant stationed near the pokemon breeding center for the butch/cassidy event. Every time I go on a quest for the cook to show him his favorite pokemon he rewards me with berries that look sketchy. The berries won't go into the BERRY POUCH of my KEY ITEMS page, they stay instead with all of your other ITEMS and can't be identified as berries in the drop menu. Once the berries are received they will appear as just a long series of question marks with no description or image. I decided against letting my pokemon eat those punctuation marks ... i was worried they might have a severe allergic reaction. Anyone else had issues getting berries from the chef?

looneyman1

The Psycho Pokemon
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Here, fixed it for you.
The thread hasn't been updated since may last year, maybe you need to look at the OP.

The update page says otherwise kid. The last patch was 4.5. We see 4.5.3 here and this was clearly pretty recent.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jun 10, 2016
The update page says otherwise kid. The last patch was 4.5. We see 4.5.3 here and this was clearly pretty recent.
Kid? Alright then haha.

If that were the case the thread wouldn't say it was last edited May 9th 2015 would it?
"5/9/15 - beta 4.5.3 with fix for activated Make Room for Gloom event released
AshGray Beta 4.5.3"

Also clearly says 4.5.3 was released 9th of May 2015.

Maybe you need to open your eyes and stop acting like you know it all lmao.

Years
  • Seen May 5, 2018
This hack was just updated a few days ago Butcher.....you should look at the front page.

Man u see on top of main post: " May 31st, 2009 (8:26 PM). Edited May 10th, 2015 by metapod23"

So wasnt edited from that day - i dont know where u sow edit post. Yes is writed 4.5 but in post u have a info of day relese and what version etc

Next time check before u post wrong info post

Back