• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokéMorphing Madness!

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Okay, I wanna jump right into the fun, so let's make this brief! Basically, I stumbled upon this really hilarious generator that can morph the sprites of any two Kanto Pokémon into something laughably bizarre.

http://pokemon.alexonsager.net/

The directions of this game are really simple:

• Click on the link above.
  • Either manually or randomly (your choice!) morph two Pokémon, then post both its name and its picture here. Then, rate it on a scale of 1 to 10, as well as any comments you have on it.
  • Before doing so, you are highly encouraged to comment on the morphed Pokémon above you, or another person's morph if they really happen to catch your attention.
  • If you have no clue how to copy the image over here, just use the "permalink" feature near the bottom of the generator and paste the link here.
  • Have fun with this!

Edit on February 2, 2016: If you're having any trouble getting the images to work, click here for tips! Also, it's totally fine if your post contains only a comment on another person's morph. ^^

I'll start us off:

82.85.png

Doton (Dodrio + Magneton)

9/10

Oh, dear... this is such a disturbing image, but I can't stop laughing!

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Spoiler:

Doton (Dodrio + Magneton)
I can never unsee this .-.

I love this generator and used to play with it tonnes when I was younger, so nice to see it back in action XD

104.86.png

Seebone

I'll give this one 8/10, the face is hilarious and it looks so cute but the deformities are a shame XD

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Pidoran
29.16.png

OH NO WHAT IS THIS

10/10 for bizarreness, but 0/10 for ruining poor Pidgey. =(

Looks like an accurate representation of user Pidgey to me. ;]

Beeicate

20.15.png

SOMEONE HOLD ME I'M SCARED

Looks great actually! Feel like if the colour of the belly was different it could of worked greated for some sort of mutated Raticate. 9.5/10

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Beeicate looks... surprisingly legit!

31.111.png

Rhyqueen

I... I'm at a loss for words... o_O 10/10

Reactions: Sun
Back