• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Pokemon Center

Shawn watched over Kayla, knowing that Holly was in good hands with the nurse. He hoped that she'd be ok. She used a lot of energy to get here...energy that she needed to conserve in order to get better. It wasn't long before Holly was up and about, ready to continue with her day. Before she left, though, she had a Gastly watch over Kayla to make sure she stayed in bed. She invited him to stay, though, if he chose. "Like I could sit idly by and do anything else," he thought and smiled at Holly as she walked out.

Shawn walked into the room and instantly he was face-to-face with the Gastly that was on guard. "Easy there," he stated, placing his hands up defensively, "I just want to sit in here with Kayla and make sure she's ok." The Gastly thankfully backed away and let him to her. He pulled a chair near her bed and sat down, gently taking her hand in his own. He kept an eye on her, hoping she'd get better real soon.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Red Lion Leo

Trainer Red
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Dec 16, 2013
~Lukas Lionhart~Battlefield 7~
Lukas arrived at the battlefield and saw that some students were already running laps. A big man with a lot of camo on and spiked up blonde hair that looked like he had been shocked was yelling at everyone in the middle. "Good evening maggots! I am Lt. Surge and on this field as of right now my word is law!" He saw Lukas walking up, "Your late boy! Thats an extra 5 laps!" Lukas immediatly snapped back very angrily"I am not running for anyone! Especially someone who gets beat by my useless brother!" Lt. Surges eyes widened and the veins in his neck popped out, it looked like he was going to explode. But then he collected himself and smirked. "You know kid you kind of remind of myself when I was your age; bold, rash, and above all...stupid. Whats your name?" "Lukas Lionhart and you better remember it because after class im going to whoop your weak and useless pokemon with my unstopable team!" "Ahh now I know who your brother is! Leo Lionhart, the kid destroyed me with just a Swampert back when I was a gym leader. Well ill be glad to accept your challenge and whoop your your cocky tail after class but right now; GET TO RUNNING MAGGOT!!!" Lukas was actually intimidated this time, he wiped Lt. Surges spit off of his face and ran as fast as he could. (I have to beat him, I have to get out of Leo's shadow) Lukas thought about that the whole time that he was running.

Years
Holly Amarosa

Holly sighed as she walked to her class and looked behind her, checking to see if Molly was still following. "Do you think that Kayla will be okay?" Holly asked softly. Molly nodded. I don't trust her with that Gastly, though, she thought nervously. Holly sighed again as she walked into the classroom. "I guess I'm the first one here," she muttered. She walked to an empty desk and laid her head down. "Now we wait for someone... Even the teacher..."

Shadow

Shadow watched Shawn and sighed. I guess he's also going to watch her... At least I won't be completely alone... He sighed. "This is boring, though..." he said sadly. He saw Kayla turn on the bed and frowned. "Satoshi..." Kayla whispered in her sleep. "I'm sorry for causing trouble so much..." Shadow frowned. Humans talk in their sleep?

siiadams

Years

Shawn felt a little uncomfortable with the Gastly around, but he ignored those feelings for now. He saw Kayla readjust on her bed and whisper, "Satoshi...I'm sorry for causing trouble so much..." He looked up to the ghost pokemon, who was a little confused. "Satoshi?" he asked himself, "Who is that?"

Shawn kept his eyes on Kayla now, wondering what she was dreaming about. If only he had a pokemon that could show him the dream she was having...He was waiting to see what else she'd say. It was intriguing to hear the murmuring of the subconscious mind.

His head, though, was starting to hurt again. He had to take his medicine, but he didn't want to leave Kayla's side.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

Conor locked his eyes on Iny. She tilted her body back and swung her fist forward at full force. Her fist hit Conor's hand with a great smack. Conor retracted his hand back towards himself due to the force. He shook it up and down to rid it of the sharp pain.

"Wow ... this girl's got fire and she can sure pack a mean punch" Conor thought smiling still shaking his hand. Before he knew it Iny had her bag on her shoulder and was running back towards the Academy. "Well I guess we're heading back then" Conor laughed.

"I'll catch you later dude. It was nice meeting you" he said turning to Ace, nodding his head and smiling.

Conor turned around and started running back towards the Academy. "I hope I'm not too late" thought Conor.

"Hey! Wait up!" he shouted to Iny as they ran back to the Academy.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
DERRICK
OUTSIDE:
234.gif

443.gif

INSIDE:
592.gif
The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Sylvia Hanson & Derrick Fastolf & Link Neal

Icy Plains
Theme: Blaze of Glory - Jon Bon Jovi

Sylvia looked on as Derrick's Gible, Ipso Facto, strugged through Frosty's onslaught. She was quite impressed with the little dragons determination but still felt that the strategising of its master left a lot to be desired.

At least try not to make yourself an easy target...
Thankfully at this point she was too emersed in the battle to be half as angry as she had been.

"Well then, I guess we are pretty much done. Frosty, use Blizzard and Shiva, Ice Beam." Both of the ice-types unleashed their attacks towards the struggling Gible with a flaming mouth.

That was a stupid move. Gible running, he was so screwed. Not even all flames needed for a fiery fire of hellfire could save him now. It was over. Gible just stopped. The flames dissapeared from its mouth as it decided to close his eyes and accept his fate

But then... a pair of antlers. Those godamn antlers...
Rudolph would be a hero. He would not only save Gible, but he would soon take those Ice-types down with just one paw...

With a slight purple glow around the Vanillite, Rudolph readies his Confusion move.

"Stantler, no!" Derrick is soon to warn Rudolph about what might happen if he doesn't leave anytime soon. However, it's already too late,

And then, the bite. And the flames. Gible had not only prepared another Fire Fang, but it had also decided to attack the intruding Stantler. Vanillite had been thrown with a weak force by the side, but not strong enough to actually make the ice-cream cone hit the ground. It seems the bodies couldn't hit the floor, eh?

Sylvia looked on wide-eyed as the Stantler leapt into the fray trying to attack Frosty with a Confusion attack, but the move was weak and did little except put the stantler in a terrible position. It took Ipso's Fire Fang from behind as well as the two ice-typed attacks from the front, although Blizzard was slightly diverted by the earlier confusion. There was a decent sized explosion as the three attacks simultaenously hit the stantler. After taking three attacks at the same time, and at close range, the normal type was barely standing - but still standing. Shiva wasn't having any of Rudolph's insolence though, nobody itnerupted her. The glaceon slammed an Aqua Tail into the injurred stantler's head and grinned as he fell to the floor. Sylvia sighed audibly and rolled her eyes

"Shiva... that was a little unnecessary..." she then looked over to her two opponents "Ipso is still up and ready but we need to head to class soon and quite frankly it is pretty clear I've won this." Shiva returned both of her team members to the confines of their balls before walking over to Derrick and Link.

"Thanks for the battle, I needed to blow off some steam. But Derrick, you really need to work on controlling that ridiculous stantler of yours..."
Oh... and I need to heal that poisoning they gave Shiva....

"Thanks for that battle guys!" Link grinned. For some reason he felt comfortable around the two. Two more friends! Well... acquaintances, more like it. Link looked over at Sylvia and Derrick. "Anyways, I gotta head off to class. I hope that I can see y'all around sometime!" Link started walking away and waved at the two before they dissaperead from his sight.

"Well... I suppose that could've gone a lot better..." Derrick sighed. This, in spite of being his first battle... hadn't been very great to say the least...

"Stantler!" The almost-near-to-being-mutilated-to-death Rudolph said s if to try and cheer Derrick up.

"... Shut up, Rudolph."

Years
Shadow

Shadow frowned and shrugged as best he could. Kayla groaned softly. "Sorry... Satoshi..." she mumbled in her sleep. "I know that I'm stupid, but that doesn't mean that you cans hate me... You shouldn't hate your own sister..." Her Xtransciever began to rang then, and Shadow looked at Shawn, the look on his face asking, Should you answer it? Kayla whimpered and grabbed Shawn's hand. "Forgive me, Satoshi... Please..." She frowned, while her Xtransciever kept ringing.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years

Ace Nakamura

Ace's eyes opened in amazement as he saw Iny punch the boy with a great strength. That girl sure can hit hard, I rather not annoy her, he thought. Then the girl took off, he was again surprised. Who could understand what women have in mind after all? He had to return to the Academy though or else he would be late for his first day of class. Then Conor turned to him stating that he was going back to the Academy and quickly followed the girl. Then his Charizard came while speeding up. "Now calm down little fella. Thanks for helping me" The Pokemon growled playfully as Ace returned him to his PokeBall. He then ran back to the Academy at full speed hoping he wouldn't be late.

siiadams

Years

Kayla was still talking about this Satoshi person, hearing her say that he was her brother or something. All of a sudden, Shawn felt her grab his hand. Almost right after, he heard Kayla's Xtransciever make a noise. He had seen them around other people's wrists. Unfortunately, he never received one himself. He didn't even know how they worked.

He was very unsure about answering it. After all, it may be an intrusion of her privacy. However, the person calling needs to know that she's resting and does not need to be disturbed. He gently grabbed her wrist, angling the Xtransciever screen to show his face. He saw the button to connect the call. "H-hello?" he said to the screen, wondering who its connecting to.

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
217434_364632540309071_2067233548_n.jpg
Oerba Dia Vanille

Vanille smiled "sounds interesting" she said as they reached the Pokemon Center. Her pokemon didn't need healed, she took care of that herself she'd only go to the Pokemon Center if something was really wrong with one of her Pokemon. Seeing the look of open contempt on the nurse's face made her upset and angry. I figured out awhile ago he can talk to Pokemon, there is nothing wrong with that she thought frowning at the Nurse.

Seeing Adrian talking to Supernova Vanille made her way over to the Nurse "there is no reason to look at him like that" she said soft enough that only she, the nurse, Adrian and Supernova could hear her words and the upset yet cold tone she was speaking with, "being able to understand Pokemon is an amazing gift no reason to hate someone, don't judge people by what you do not understand" she frowned more before turning her back on the nurse and walking over to Adrian. letting my empathy get the best of me like always...but people who act like that nurse did really upset me

Last edited:
Years
Shadow

Shadow tilred his head and gasped when a woman with blonde hair with a pink streak in it showed up on the screen. She frowned when she saw Shawn. "Where's Kayla"?" she asked loudly. "Are you her boyfriend? First Holly, now Kayla. There must be a lot of players at that school, huh?" Kayla groaned softly. "Shut up, Amy..." she mumbled. "You're too loud..." The blonde woman gasped. "Watch who you're talking to, young lady!" She looked at Shawn. "Where is she and why did you answer her Xtransciever?"

siiadams

Years

Shawn didn't know what to say at first. Especially since the lady on the other end wouldn't stop asking questions. Then again, if another person you didn't know answered a call, you'd be asking some pretty hard questions. He cleared his throat as Kayla seemed to stir a little, calling the blonde on the Xtransciever Amy.

"Amy," he began, "I'm Shawn from the academy. Kayla was taken to the pokemon center because of injuries she endured from a wild Scyther. She tried to make it on her own, but she didn't get too far without some help." He smiled, looking to Kayla and gently squeezed her hand a little. "She's tired, hurt, and you just interrupted her resting. Which is why I answered in the first place. If you don't mind, could you call back after she's rested more?" He tried not to sound rude, but Kayla needed more rest so she could get better.

Years
Shadow

Amy gasped. "She's hurt?" she asked. "Why didn't anyone tell me? Holly would have called me..." She frowned and looked at Shawn. "I-I'll just call back later... Tell Holly that I called..." she whispered, hanging up. Shadow stared at the blank screen and frowned. "W-What was that?" he asked. Kayla groaned softly and woke up. She looked around bleary-eyed. "W-Where am I?" she asked. "I thought that we were taking Holly to the Pokemon center. And where is she?" She frowned. "Why does my head hurt so much?"

Shadow

Amy gasped. "She's hurt?" she asked. "Why didn't anyone tell me? Holly would have called me..." She frowned and looked at Shawn. "I-I'll just call back later... Tell Holly that I called..." she whispered, hanging up. Shadow stared at the blank screen and frowned. "W-What was that?" he asked. Kayla groaned softly and woke up. She looked around bleary-eyed. "W-Where am I?" she asked. "I thought that we were taking Holly to the Pokemon center. And where is she?" She frowned. "Why does my head hurt so much?"

Last edited:

siiadams

Years

Shawn nodded to Amy before she hung up, still a little surprised about the conversation. He was ecstatic, as well, for actually using an Xtransciever for the first time. He was roused from those thoughts, however, by the sound of Kayla waking up. She seemed to be a little disoriented. It was up to him to bring her up to speed.

He answered each question in order calmly, "You are in the pokemon center. While we were taking Holly here, you collapsed. I carried you here so you can rest and be treated." He took a breath and continued, still holding her hand. "Holly is fine. She's moving like normal and the nurse released her. You, however, need to rest and get better. Holly left her Gastly here to make sure you don't leave until you're well."

He blushed a little before finishing, "I wanted to stay and be sure you were ok. You don't have to die on me if you're not interested in me."

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned. "Oh..." she whispered. She tried to sit up, but got dizzy and laid back down. She looked at Shadow. "What are you going to do, huh?" Kayla asked. Shadow laughed and went inside of Kayla's body for a second before floating out. Kayla rubbed her eyes. "That made me sleepy..." she whispered. She looked at Shawn and frowned. "I heard Amy earlier... Did she call?" She frowned more and gasped when her Xtransciever started to ring. "That must be her..." Kayla answered her Xtransciever. "Kayla, why didn't you tell us that you were hurt?!" Kayla stared at the dark-haired man on the screen and tilted her head. "Satoshi?" she asked. "I would have thought that Mom or Dad would call about that..."

Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla frowned. "Oh..." she whispered. She tried to sit up, but got dizzy and laid back down. She looked at Shadow. "What are you going to do, huh?" Kayla asked. Shadow laughed and went inside of Kayla's body for a second before floating out. Kayla rubbed her eyes. "That made me sleepy..." she whispered. She looked at Shawn and frowned. "I heard Amy earlier... Did she call?" She frowned more and gasped when her Xtransciever started to ring. "That must be her..." Kayla answered her Xtransciever. "Kayla, why didn't you tell us that you were hurt?!" Kayla stared at the dark-haired man on the screen and tilted her head. "Satoshi?" she asked. "I would have thought that Mom or Dad would call about that..."

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Mark continued to research the berry until he finally got back to his senses. He looked at the berry again and noticed that it looked very familiar. Of course! It was a Lum Berry duh! Mark had been using these for a few days now. Nothing new there. What Mark need to know was the process to grow a few more of them. And lucky him, a Berry expert was right in front of him! It was one thing planting it anywhere in the academy but that also means anyone could grab one. Mark wanted a good supply before he started doing that sort of thing.

Mark got up from his desk and walked up to Sage. He had quite a few things to ask. "Um, this is a Lum berry right? I've actually been using a few of these lately for most of my Pokemon. Its saved me a few times in battle. I actually wanted to ask, is there a good way to grow these berries in private? I doubt they'd do too great in a regular pot of dirt. Haha." Mark asked. Berries were a bit different from other plants so there might be a trick behind it. Mark had to make sure.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Path back to the Academy

Running down the path, still mad at that girls Self Destructive behavior , Iny is trying to think about her next class instead, Being her first day, she has no idea what it will be like.

"Hey! Wait up!" Shouted a familiar voice from behind her, Looking back, it was the same boy from before running after her.

"Oh no, Did I hit his hand too hard? I thought I held back" She thought to herself, Worried that he was mad at her. "Hey Clumsy!" She greeted trying to act cheerful. "You decide you didnt wanna be late too?" She asked looking up at him with a slightly apologetic look on her face.

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Path back to the Academy

Conor managed to catch up with Iny, thankfully she had heard him shouting behind her. "Hey Clumsy!" she greeted. "Hey!" Conor replied with a smile, trying to hide the fact he was almost out of breath.

"You decide you didnt wanna be late too?" Iny asked. "Nope, can't be. It's my first day on the Island so being late today isn't exactly gonna set the best track record for myself". Conor replied with a smile.

"So what class do you have exactly?" Conor quizzed. "I've got 'Practical Battling with a Mr. Alta'. Sounds pretty good, I'm not really sure what to expect though" he added.

Conor was still cut and scraped all over, his jacket was dusty and his cheek was bleeding. "I'll be lucky if Mr.Alta lets me in to his class looking like this". Conor thought.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
511.png
17.png
352.png
559.png
+ Helioptile

Dex had been chasing a Scraggy for some time now. He and Pan had grown accustomed to the sudden whoosh of a wind, indicating that some Ghost-Type probably passed through. They learned to ignore the screeches of a Zubat, or the playful kekeke of a Duskull. Dex was already decided to leave when he caught a glimpse of a Scraggy. Well, a different Pokemon was certainly a good one, so he decided to run after it. He sent Pan ahead to ty and corner it with some attack but it always run just a corner ahead of them, holding its pants high.

Finally, the three of them turned a corner and the Scraggyw as now trapped, a closed and probably locked door behind them. "Pan! Bullet Seed!" Pansage attacked, backing the Scraggy more and more towards the door. The Scraggy then tried to retaliate with a Headbutt but Pan simply pressed on his attack. Well, was it surprising that a few minutes of battling later, and three rocks of a Pokeball, Dex managed to caught a Scraggy and his fifth Pokemon?

However, it was not the capture that was interesting that time. It was that the locked door swung open. Dex, being the curious kid, went inside. What is this place?

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
"We get that all the time." Two sets of blue eyes turned towards the nurse, both seeming to look into her soul. "They say that I'm cursed. It must be my eyes. Not very many people can stand to look at them for long."

His gaze grew more intense, and he knew that the nurse could only stare in terrible fascination at the two intense sets of blue orbs staring down on her. The people who did this to me told me that they had some sinister purpose in mind for me. Is that what you despise me for? Did you hear it from someone who hates me because I exist?

Adrian would probably never know. He didn't ask the nurse, because she was probably already apprehensive. In fact, very likely the only reason she wasn't behind the counter was because she was dealing with what looked like a cripple.

We stand in defiance to the elements... He gave off a genuine smile as Vanille approached. There were those incredibly rare moments when he felt truly powerful, but today wasn't one of those days. But, he remembered what Drayden told him before he left. "Be like the dragon. They rise again and again, regardless of what they are up against. Eventually, they will rise above their foes, and then vanquish them. Be like the dragon, and you'll go far."

He let the nurse go from his intense gaze. He knew that there was more than one reason why they called him "cursed," but there was no reason why he should tell Vanille. Friends didn't tell others of their darker secrets when they first met. Still, Vanille seemed to be the sort of person he could trust. He looked at Supernova, wondering what to do. She seemed to read his mind, and simply shook her head, and seemed to indicate that it would be best if it happened later.

The Volcarona hopped onto his back, and he felt himself get lighter again, which eased the day's pain greatly. He looked at the time, and he saw that he needed to head to the next class already. "Hey, I've got to go already. But we'll talk later, alright?" Adrian smiled. He was glad that he didn't ruin her day with his distasteful past.

He walked out the door, with the Volcarona easing his movements, in spite of her bulk.

Last edited:
Back