• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CLOUD v6.66 [T] [OOC/SU]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
There probably needs to be some way to balance battles. d: Though you could just say that levels are everything, and be done with it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
There probably needs to be some way to balance battles. d: Though you could just say that levels are everything, and be done with it.
LEVELS ARE EVERYTHING!! Except in the acid/base arena.

is it to late to post an SU?
NOPE! Apply away!

Saaaay would anyone like to at some point interact with my character? I'm sure bonding would be awesomeeee~
I added your guild to the first post so if anyone wanted to join your guild it's up there for reference!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Saaaay would anyone like to at some point interact with my character? I'm sure bonding would be awesomeeee~
Kaitlyn would probably like to at some point. :3

She also has an animal theme, and her old friend was a cat-nut too. ^_^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Of course! My dragon would probably find your cat a bit overwhelming but maybe they could become great friends eventually ^^

LEVELS ARE EVERYTHING!! Except in the acid/base arena.
pfft I'll use use chivalry and common sense and make the battle seem fair regarding our levels or something
Never bothered much with stats 8D But we'll see what'll be needed here, I guess.

Heh, now when there's no personality section on the SU, I find that I haven't completely figured out how I want to play Arakira yet. Maybe this is better than to decide the personality beforehand! Because now I'll just let her act from what I have thought up about her history. She should create herself when we start playing, is my plan. An interesting experiment ^^

Don't worry, I can probably handle it without turning into a too crappy RPer, teheh.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
If anymore detail is needed please tell me but I think its pretty good.

FULL NAME: Shawn Richards
DATE OF BIRTH: 9/21/96
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: San Fransico, USA
APPEARANCE: a short little wimp no taller then 5'2'' with blonde hair in a bowler hair cut who wears glasses. His soft blue eyes give him the look of a coward but is really actually rather brave. He wears a black shirt with a white lab coat sort of thing over the shirt. His jeans are to short and have holes all in them from being beaten so much.
USERNAME: TheDark1
CURRENT LEVEL: 1
GUILD: DAEMONHEAD
ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS:
DAEMON APPEARANCE:

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/17fkugmsp3cxrjpg/original.jpg

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:
The first thing Shawn heard in the morning was a bang and then a pain in his chest. He had fallen out of bed. He got up to his nightstand and put on his glasses which he hated ever so much. The glasses just added on to his nerdy look. He checked the time at which point he realized he was late for school. Shawn took a quick shower and threw on just about the first things he saw. Skipping breakfast, Shawn darted to his bus stop where he so the last of the kids get on and the bus drove away only seconds after he got there.
"So you missed it too huh." A familar voice called out to him.
"Gus whats up? Any news on the game?"
Shawn talked to his friend who was a fat little dude about 5'5'' and brown hair that look messed up.
"Ya it's out!" Gus replyed.
"You want to go and get it now seeing we missed the bus?"
"Ya sure lets go!"
Shawn started on the short walk it was to GameStop. The three blocks it was to get there though felt like hours as they had supported the CLOUD project since day one. They entered the small store filled to the roof with differnt video games. They walked up to counter and met the store clerk. They knew the man very well so well in fact he occasionlly gave them free games.
"Hello Shawn. Hello Gus. How may I help you today?"
"We would like two copys of CLOUD please." Shawn asked.
"Ok let me see if we have anymore." The clerk said walking to the back of the room.
Shawn's heart sank deep into his abdomine. How could they possibly be out at this time of day! Well it was day of release so maybe there wasn't anything to be worried about.
The store clerk came back to tell them,
"I only have one copy so I need to know who gets it."
"Rock, Paper, Scissors." Shawn and Gus said in unison.
"Best two of three." Gus told him.
They hit there fists against there palms Gus chose paper, Shawn chose scissors.
So far so good. Thought Shawn.
Again for a second time this time Gus chose rock and Shawn chose scissors.
Oh no This is it. He thought.
Shawn was now shaking from anxiety this next move decided wheter he would get the game he had always supported.
"Rock, Paper, Scissor, Shoot!" and with that Gus chose rock and Shawn chose paper.
He did it. He actually was able to buy the game he wanted for so long!
Trembling Shawn turned around to face the clerk who smiled and said
"I have never seen a more intense game of Rock, Paper, Scissors ever."
He handed the game over to Shawn giggling as they left the store.
"Good Luck!"
The store clerk called to them as the doors closed behind them.

Last edited:

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
The incapable of flight one makes me sad, but I am allowed to have an item where she has wings capable of flight, but they aren't battle wings? o-o;

Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
At work at the moment, so ill read your SU when I get home~

The incapable of flight one makes me sad, but I am allowed to have an item where she has wings capable of flight, but they aren't battle wings? o-o;
Sure, but she can't have them both equipped at the same time.

pfft I'll use use chivalry and common sense and make the battle seem fair regarding our levels or something
Never bothered much with stats 8D But we'll see what'll be needed here, I guess.
Don't worry, you won't need to be worried about stats and junk when the RP starts ;)

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
Years
  • Seen Jan 6, 2023
I have everything but the sample, hopefully I'll be done sometime tonight~ :)

Years
  • Seen Feb 2, 2013
I'm almost done with my SU as well... Just have to polish the sample a bit. ^^

Years
Placeholder. Finally got the time to work on this! :]

Full Name: Dwayne Hendrickson Knox
Date Of Birth: July 19th, 1994 (Nineteen Years Old)​
City and Country Of Residence: New York, New York, United States Of America​
Appearance: (either written or a decent image or both)​
Username: The1Compton-Knight
Current Level: 119​
Guild: N/A​
Accolades and Achievements: (anything your daemon has done in game that would be noteworthy. feel free to make up anything)​
Daemon Appearance: Clicky clicky. There are a few things different about his Daemon though, so use the image as a reference please. Contrary to the image, Dwayne's Daemon is actually black, with the visible chainmail being a dark grey. And the crosses thrown about the Daemon in the image are replaced by C's in this font. And as a last little edit to the picture, all that is yellow in the picture, is white for Dwayne's Daemon.​
Roleplay Sample
(please provide a sufficient sample, describing days up to and including the pre-annoucement. you may include how they heard the rumour, a conversation at school or work if they attend it, a quest or guild or social outing, etc. if you are planning on creating relationships that existed before the start of this roleplay, a joint post is perfectly acceptable. this is what i'll be using to judge whether you are accepted or not so please work hard on it! )

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Here you go, Skymin.

FULL NAME: Hikoru Ichi
DATE OF BIRTH: 12/5/1992
CITY & COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE: New York, the United States
APPEARANCE:
http://www.pokecommunity.com/picture.php?albumid=8503&pictureid=68556

Hikoru has blonde hair which flows to the side a bit, but never running too far down from the top of his head. It's just... there. He has a pretty little face with blue eyes, and a mediocre nose and mouth to go along with it. His smile is something memorable- save that memory, because some people don't see it much. He wears a blue (zippered) hoodie, and an amulet from his father, which is yellow and brown in a 9X9 checkered pattern. It converts into a USB by pulling the bottom three squares off. He wears a belt over brown pants, and black fingerless gloves which are made out of cloth. Never leather. His black shoes cover his feet, which are approximately size 12 in mens.

At home, Hikoru rarely receives visitors, prompting him to wear thick, green, and plaid pyjamas and a white t-shirt, along with some brown sandals and his hair just a bit more messy. If not, he'll be wearing a pair of cargo shorts and even then the trademark white t-shirt, with his brown sandals as expected. Rarely he is seen walking barefoot or just wearing socks, because the floor is pretty darn cold on a 4th floor apartment.

USERNAME: NightlyWind
CURRENT LEVEL: 291
GUILD: AltoMeteor

AltoMeteor isn't exactly your average guild. Made up of astronomy buffs and dungeon explorers, for some reason AltoMeteor is an awesome mix. They tend to explore dungeons in RAIN or STORM, mostly RAIN. However, some of the higher level members (about 10%) tend to stay in STORM, and sometimes ALTO. The name of the guild is based on the name of the founder, Meteoralto, who is now mysteriously inactive, with his second in command, Skyflare X, taking over in his place.

Alto Meteor usually meets up to see live feeds of astral events, like a meteor shower or space shuttle launches, because they love space. In fact, their motto is "We love space! And battles!" The guild is relatively small, only about 1000 members, prompting many of their members to team up with other guilds to help out.

ACCOLADES & ACHIEVEMENTS: Wind is the highest level Daemon on AltoMeteor. Wind is known for being one of the best people to have on any dungeon sweep, being very strong and a good team leader. He helped the guild titled THE PIRATES a couple of times among other guilds (the reason being his Daemon is practically a mercenary, a "hero for hire," as he puts it so many times), and many times is found helping a newbie. However, he's better known as the Purple Wind, since his remarkably great speed has helped many players out of tight squeezes, without them even learning his name. But even then, the more common people don't know too much about him.

He's explored one of the deepest dungeons ever recorded, about 1496 floors deep with some people from Alto Meteor. At the bottom, there was a treasure chest with valuable and rare Plasma Items. While the others took a chestplate and plasma pants, and other stuff Wind couldn't use, Wind took the Plasma Blade, Plasma Wings, and Plasma Gun (which was gained in a PvP match with someone else who wanted it) and thus he gained the appearance of a "Purple Wind."

DAEMON APPEARANCE:

In plain, Hikoru's Daemon (NightlyWind, also known as just Wind or the Purple Wind) is a human. Why not? Well, he's not just your average human. Wearing a red helmet with a spike at each end with a green visor in the middle, all that is seen is his nose and his mouth, and occasionally a blue eye or two if the light shines into it. A green Plasma Blade (adorned with a blue hilt) rests at his side, held there by a strap specifically made to hold this kind of sword. On top of himself he wears red armor, with a silver chest-plate, and on his legs the same thing, just all shiny red with black metallic shoes to go along with it. All of his armor is metallic in nature, except for his Plasma Wings, made solely for flying. Crazy maneuvers are fine, but Wind can't slice someone's body in half by using his wings alone. Usually, the wings barely affect anyone. Wind's Plasma Gun is hidden in his pocket for emergencies or for long ranged attacks.

other
ROLEPLAY SAMPLE:

Hikoru sat on the chair, stiff and impatient to get back to using his Daemon. He was planning to go to STORM, but college came first... he guessed. He scribbled on his notepad furiously, as others used their laptops and electronic devices. He wished he could have one of his own, but his pride and joy was the PC that sat at the apartment, always running CLOUD and the more important part of his life. He sighed as he listened to the professor talk endlessly about history. He wanted to participate in Game Design, not stupid Archaeology!

The class ended, thankfully the last class of the day. Hikoru sat on the 1 Train, almost missing the stop as he thought about the state of AltoMeteor, that stupid Skyflare X ruling it like a tyrant. Whatever. He was a mercenary anyway, a hero for hire. Jogging up the stairs, he grasped the handrail, as it was properly named, and then began another trip up an escalator. He didn't belong to a guild... even though he did. He sighed. The stairs, the vast emptiness of space, it was beautiful. Worth it, totally. Perhaps someday he could make an add on to CLOUD where he could traverse space.

Gamestop was empty that day, and Hikoru sat down, booting the laptop and accessing ALTO, informing his boss he was at work, and then returning to CIRRUS to find his guild.

Hello NightlyWind! The leader of your guild, Skyflare X, would like to speak with you.

Crud.

"Where the heck have you been, Wind?!" Skyflare X, the tyrant of AltoMeteor, pretended to be agitated.

"I've been getting something called an education. Do you happen to know what that is?"

"My d-d-days are better spent on CLOUD!" Skyflare spluttered.

"Whatever. I'm at work. Chill. What happened anyway?" Hikoru knew something had happened if
Skyflare started the way he did.

"I need you to solve a dispute while I do... more important matters."

"You mean gambling?!" My god, Hikoru thought, I would make a better leader then
him

"Ye- I mean, no. Just something on ALTO."

"Right. Who are these two, anyway?"

"Chroma and Yuki. They're fighting over... whether they should go to RAIN or to STORM, and it got so intense they're battling it out on PvP." ChromaIsla and Yukio. Nice. That was going to be a battle to watch.

"Righhhttt... I'll handle it." Of course, Chroma and Yuki were such polar opposites they would go PvP on each other to handle something. Well, they shared the fact that they were both willing to go to such lengths to do so.

In the stands of the ACID arena, Wind sat and watched the battle, noting flaws. He wasn't going to split them up- that was Skyflare's job. Idiot. Post-battle, after seeing Chroma win, Wind went down to congratulate the winner and speak to the loser. But that wasn't exactly what happened. He met up with Chroma and Yukio, but a dispute had already started once again.

"Great job, Chroma!" Wind began. "And you did well, Yukio."

"I woulda done a heck of a lot better with one of those rumored anniversary items..." Yukio muttered.

"What anniversary items?" Chroma asked. Her Daemon put it's hands at it's hips, staring intently.

"Well the rumor is that they'll come at the tenth anniversary...," Wind claimed.

"In fact, there should be an announcement about it later. Like, in 3 hours." Yukio stated. "A pre-announcement."

"Okay. If you say so..."

"In this very arena."

"Wait! This one?" Wind looked suprised.

"A sports one... I think. They say if you log in from 00:00 to 00:01, Japan time, you'll already be where you need to be, and then there will be an announcement."

"Alright, bring it! I'll be there, for sure!" Wind yelled, pumping his fist in the air, then resuming his more confined stance. "Now... I wonder if Skyflare heard about this..."

Rest assured, Skyflare heard. Or maybe he was too busy playing poker to know he did.

MISCELLANEOUS:
1. The amulet Hikoru has is from his father, who went missing a few years ago. His father loved space, and worked for CLOUD.
2. Hikoru is a frequent player.
3. The amulet has a USB drive in it. The contents are not accessible at the moment though, strangely.
4. When looking for a new leader for AltoMeteor, Skyflare X fought some possible candidates in the ACID arena and bribed the rest- except for Wind. Mostly because he was scared, but also because Wind had stated that he wasn't going to participate.
5. Hikoru lives with a dog in an apartment on 157th Street, Building 600. It is paid for by his mother, who is rich due to his father, a scientist. The dog's name is Kiko.
6. Hikoru does approve of gambling to an extent, but not drinking or smoking.
7. The "Alto" in AltoMeteor does not refer, or is associated with, the downtown of Cloud referred to as ALTO.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
FULL NAME: Shawn Richards
Unfortunately your writing style is not up to the standard that I would like this roleplay to be at. Your sample was cute, but it was... very plain and lacking of detail. I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to decline you.

Here you go, Skymin.
FULL NAME: Hikoru Ichi
I do like your sign up, the character seems quite original! Unfortunately, there's just a few things that you could fix up~

Your pictures for your character and DAEMON are very small and hard to make out. If you could maybe find better pictures or perhaps just write up the appearance, that would be grande.

Also, you have very odd spacing when it comes to characters speaking. It doesn't really read nicely (well, to me anyway) when they are all bunched up together like that. If, in future, you could space them out better, that would also be really great!

One last thing; it's 'a lot', not alot. d:

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years
So since I decided to add the Gensokyo guild, this may take a little longer than expected, as I'm still planning out the details. Though, as it is now, is the guild OK? Rarely do I ever put copious amounts of objects of my fandom into the RPs I join, so sorry about this -_-'

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Understood... except for one thing. What do you mean by "spacing?"

Google Drive didn't seem to correct it (As in alot). Weird. :/ I'll fix it. And the pictures are my own pictures, made in Paint (by editing other sprites), so I can probably make them larger. In other words, no problem... for the most part.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
You put your quotations next to each other.
Like this.

It looks neater if you space it out.

Like this.

Press down two enters instead of one. :P

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
Since you press down one enter already on the SU, you only need to add one more, by the way. :) Otherwise, it'd look like this:

Dialogue.

Dialogue.

And that looks weird too. o-o;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back