• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Water Starter In Your Opinion Is The Cutest?

Cutie? Which One For You?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

shinysweety

In it to win it! :D
Years
I made this thread cause i need your opinions for something, which is the cutest water starter.
So here is a pic of all the cutie water starters,
waterstarters.png

take a good look then post, and do the poll!

Ok, now my opinion, I cant decide really! Is it Mudkip or Oshawott!
Maby both but for now Mudkip is my choice, what about you guys?

gvgisdi

Officially addicted to Crystal
Years
Mudkip! Or maybe that little penguin (Piplup? I haven't played D/P/Pt yet), I can't decide. :(

Years
I like them all, but my vote goes to Oshawott.

Why Oshawott? I've been loving this guy since seeing him in the anime with his cute expressions (he's voiced by the great Lisa Ortiz) and his toughness with that scalchop of his.

I'm playing Black next month and I am choosing him as my starter!

Ever since I first saw him, I decided he was going to be my starter (and even more definite after seeing his cute face in the anime) cos I often chose Water-types and he is just as cute as Piplup was.

My profile is even colored blue and my avatar and signature are adorned with Oshawott! I just love him, you can't beat his cute face when you see him.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
I have a hard time deciding between Mudkip, Squirtle, Oshawott and Piplup because they're equally cute, IMO.

Years
  • Seen Nov 27, 2011
Obviously I would not want to mess with a crocodile in real life but still, Totodile is both cute and cool to me.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
I really like Squirtle, probably mostly for nostalgia reasons... he was my starter in Pokemon Blue XD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
I'm totally not sure, but I think their all cute in their own way. So, if it was just one I have to pick; then I'll choose Mudkip because I can't resist it's quirky look.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back