• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Coolest Cry?

Years
  • Seen Jun 25, 2014
Hey guys!
I was wondering what pokemon you think has the
COOLEST cry?

Mine is Bronzor by faaaaaaaaaaar. i dunno, i could literally replay it over and over again.

DISSSCCUUUSS!

Years
For as much flack as I've seen them get from countless people, I've always really liked both Kricketot and Kricketune's cries. They're some of the ones that once you hear them once, you won't forget them.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
Drifblim's cry is definitely the best, I completely agree. <3;

Other than that, I have to say, Abomasnow's is pretty cool. Although I can't remember exactly how it goes, it did look like it fitted the snowy Pokemon and I just liked the tune of it. :p

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I like Rotom's, as it kind of sounds like a shock. Drifblim sounds cool too, as it sounds as if its getting pumped with air or something (idk how else to describe it).

Also Staraptor. Staraptor's cry just sounds like its saying "I'M SWOOPIN IN ON YA, SO DUCK 4 COVER"...as if it's about to kill you.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Kricketot / Kricketune, because its so musical. Also Staraptor's because its badass, and Empoleon's, because you hear it and know it's an Empoleon.

Also, not a Gen IV pokémon, but its in Gen IV games - Rhyhorn. Because it's the exact same cry as Charizard. If I encounter one in a battle, but happen to be looking away at the time, I always think "yes! a Charizard!".

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Palkia. His cry is... elegant. Honestly. And fits his animation too! Does anyone else agree that Dialga's cry sounds like a squeak?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
It does sounds distressed, yes...not a squeak, per se but not exactly confident like "yeah, I'm a huge dragon mofos!". Although I wouldn't say Palkia's is much better.

...I could be confusing Dialga and Giratina though, I haven't played Gen IV in over a year.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Kricketot / Kricketune, because its so musical. Also Staraptor's because its badass, and Empoleon's, because you hear it and know it's an Empoleon.

Also, not a Gen IV pokémon, but its in Gen IV games - Rhyhorn. Because it's the exact same cry as Charizard. If I encounter one in a battle, but happen to be looking away at the time, I always think "yes! a Charizard!".

YES! KRICKETUNE HAS THE BEST CRY IN THE WURLD!
Spr_5b_402_m.png

But, Charizard & Rhyhorn's crys are slightly different im not sure how to describe it. but listen to both. the best way to describe it is rhyhorns is quieter.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen yesterday
Perhaps. But the actual pitch etc. is identical. Pretty sure it even says so on Bulbapedia [which is modded by Arceus so...:P ]

waveguidebuizel

weirdguybuizel
Years
Hmmm, I really like Shinx's, Kricketune's, Chatot's, and Snover's. Now that I think of it, fourth gen seemed to have the most memorable cries.

Warship

異議あり!
Years
lucario but thats probably my fanboyism speaking :D i like weavile's cry too it sounds so cool ^^

Back