• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Crystal Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awan

Graphic Designer
Years
Erm..already change my name to Awan >.< no longer veycra86...And I think no need to put me in the team list...Im just a helper...cant be full time with you, cuz I got my own project to work on too.

Last edited:

venom12

Pokemon Crystal Rain Relased
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey, I have small update, my game will be in dp style, just maps not OW.
capture001.png

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
Way to be original. You have succumbed to the Kyledove tiles just like everyone else. A change from one tileset that everybody uses to another tileset that everybody uses is not an upgrade, and the change is not even impressive.

<~F.M.P~>

I got you whistling Blue Box!
Years
Way to be original. You have succumbed to the Kyledove tiles just like everyone else. A change from one tileset that everybody uses to another tileset that everybody uses is not an upgrade, and the change is not even impressive.

Please calm down. He never said it was an upgrade(In the sense you're reffering to) rather than a change. Not everyone is great at making new tiles for their games, otherwise more games would be more out of the ordinary.

Neutrino

The Jelly-Stuff of legend...
Years
Yeah, I really agree. The changes are impressive, and so are all the revamps and stuff, and the tiles. It's really cool how the person who has made all this has managed to totally revamp and modernize the Johto region! honestly, the Johto region always was my favourite one

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Sep 27, 2021
Please calm down. He never said it was an upgrade(In the sense you're reffering to) rather than a change. Not everyone is great at making new tiles for their games, otherwise more games would be more out of the ordinary.
Moose I cant believe you even went there. Though there isnt much of an upgrade, I dont Think he ever said it was one. Now that I mention it What upgrades does HOF have? He's working alone from what I understand; if HOF even had upgrades 99% of the cred would go to one of the million members of your team.Like Flood said, not everyone can make custom tiles. I'm not trying to start anything I'm just saying. By the way dont question his originality when your game is simply a remake of games we've played already. Woooo way to be original.

Anyway Keep up the work dude!

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
I hate to say it but Moose you need to stop bashing on Kyledove's tiles, right now! Go back to what you're supposed to do, you can be more efficient if you put your time and energy in figuring out a storyline for New kanto and Orange islands rather than post meaningless comments. If you're still bored and have nothing to do, then why not use Notation composer to make a few midis. There are just way too many things you can do to kill your time. Look what you did in Pokemon the lost world thread! It's embarrassing, yes, embarrassing...

BTW, I have to inform you that your animosity towards Kyledove's tiles won't help anything at all. My mapper Jonny is still using his tiles for the Project new kanto.

Last edited:

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Thanks peoples for comments, i made something new if we chose a girl we will have other design of bag an Trcard and if we chose boy then we have something other
Spoiler:

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
Years
The interface for the male character has colors that are really dull. Also, the disparity shouldn't be anywhere near as much as it is right now.

Considering how big your screenshots are, it also wouldn't hurt to put them in spoiler tags or make them half size from now on.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
Years
Thanks peoples for comments, i made something new if we chose a girl we will have other design of bag an Trcard and if we chose boy then we have something other
Spoiler:

The female's bag looks quite awesome. A little bit feminine but that's what it is supposed to be. Keep up the good work!
;)

BTW, Moose you need to stop spamming in this thread and go back to work on the TM160 project, right now!

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
Hey, i have small update
capture006i.png

I started to adding TM's from D/P/P games.

venom12

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 28, 2023
I have for you friends new Update.
capture006e.png

In Game you will be able to catch Darkrai!
But you must win all tournaments in City Of Enternaiment, to get Member Card. The city is Canavale.

Last edited:

Xelios

Friendly Guy
Years
looks quite good overall...

would like to point out a mistake, in the screenie(third one on left)....

The sailor says "Do you want to swim to New Moon Island?"

I think it should be "Do you want to sail to New Moon Island?" (because he is traveling on a boat)

gud luck for your game..!!!:)

gubgub

Person
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 19, 2009
also (maybe this was intentional) in D/P/P there is a city called Canalave. you have a city named Canavale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back