View Single Post
Old November 5th, 2013 (1:03 PM).
under the sun

Nature: Calm
The Luxray found the two within seconds. It's eyes gleamed as it leaned back, about to pounce.

But it didn't get to, as the ground began to rumble. Then, a Steelix shot out of the ground like a bullet. It hit the celing and landed on the ground gracefully.

Before anyone could react, it let out a hoarse cry, then several rocks pelted the Luxray. Logan recognized the Steelix as Max's when he saw it had grey eyes instead of the usual red. Everyone stumbled backwards, then Logan and the girl stood up after realizing it was pointless to hide now.

"There they are!" the man called. "Blaze, Star, Beast, Pharoh, and Lee, get them!"
After that, the Scientist yelled "Polly, Mag, Rob, Venn, Elder, and Sparky, get 'em!"

Eleven Master Balls were thrown onto the floor, forming a Infernape, Staraptor, Manectric, Ampharos, Golem, Porygon-Z, Magnezone, Rotom, Crobat, Alakazam, and Jolteon, respectively.

Logan and the girl huddled together. "For a second, I actually had hope," Logan muttered.
"Since we're probably going to die," the girl whispered, "I think you should at least know my name. I'm Wendy."

Logan thought they were doomed. Then he noticed the stones seemed to be reacting to a powerful electric force.

A yellow and black winglike shape whipped out from behind the assault of Pokémon. Then the entire creature revealed itself.

Logan couldn't believe his eyes.