Thread: [Team] Team Blaze
View Single Post
Old September 17th, 2017 (12:38 AM). Edited September 17th, 2017 by Doreto.
Doreto

Nature: Brave
    Skill(s)- Mainly a writer, but I can also play test if necessary.

Proof of Work- Nothing currently online, but we all have to start somewhere.

Past Experience- I've written events for an in-development mod for the grand strategy game Europa Universalis 4. I'm also currently working on a ROM Hack of my own.

Contact Information- You can reach me over the forum or through my steam profile (Doreto). I'm not on Steam fairly often, just in case I don't reply.

Time Zone- GMT

Admirable Qualities- Lots of spare time and ability to consult people on certain topics (mainly writing)

How Much Time I Can Work- If you really needed me, I could afford 2 hours a day every day and still have time to develop my own ROM Hack and schoolwork. Tuesday would be the only day I might not be available.

Personality Traits - Relaxed but still focused and diligent.

Originality and creativity- I'd say somewhat good. I've written an entire alternate history universe, so there is that.

Dedication- I will stick to something as long as others do as well. Even if it's just one other person left, I will stick by it.

Communication- I use Discord. If I've added you, just call me anytime I'm on. If I'm in a call with another person, I will message you saying that I'm occupied. I can also set up a discord server should the team need one.

Note- I should note that my knowledge of pokemon is fairly decent. I've played through all gen 3, 4 and 5 games, and have been for 7 years. If you need info on a certain pokemon, I can give you a decent amount.