• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: daily vidya chat

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
Years
As long as the 3 Houses subtitle doesn't mean 3 games (again), I'm down. :laugh-squinted:

They're obviously for going something different with this FE. Units having command over soldiers it seems, and being able to walk around in cities. Too bad it got pushed back to next year though.

Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 4, 2018
As long as the 3 Houses subtitle doesn't mean 3 games (again), I'm down. :laugh-squinted:

They're obviously for going something different with this FE. Units having command over soldiers it seems, and being able to walk around in cities. Too bad it got pushed back to next year though.

I don't mind separate games like with Fates. Each game was a whole new story and experience, vs something like, cough, Pokemon. Where it's 99% the same game.

Resolve

I have it
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 2, 2020
the hype is seriously choking me to death

what am i supposed to do with these sudden feelings?

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I already have an Edelgard avatar stashed away! She looks great. They all do.

I'm glad there doesn't seem to be customisation. Fates and Awakening felt too centred around those little gimmicks, whereas Shadows of Valentia was awesome with its already established protagonists, full voice over and more poignant story-line!

Last edited:

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 20, 2023
I mean I'd buy 3 more FE games, I just love the series that much :p The games look great though. FE was the game I was most hyped for going into E3 (although the ToV remake and Smash are up there as well :o)

pkmin3033

I didn't know EA still made video games - I thought they were all about "services" now, and getting gullible kids and adults to throw away their money for that 0.01% chance for an ultra rare [insert item relevant to game here].

TY

EA kills franchises and necromances them to kick them into a grave again.

TY

Maybe not, personally it just feels depressing to see your childhood necromanced into a mobile garbage game

pkmin3033

...or a game with mandatory motion controls because the developer wanted to force people to experience them if they were going to play the game. Because player choice is bad.

TY

mandatory motion controls are awful, especially cause everytime I had them they just bugged out.

Also on a more positive note, I finished the Nod campaign in Tiberian Sun on hard, apparently spamming rocket troopers is the way to go...

screw no base missions, those make me want to rip my hair out

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
mandatory motion controls are awful, especially cause everytime I had them they just bugged out.

Also on a more positive note, I finished the Nod campaign in Tiberian Sun on hard, apparently spamming rocket troopers is the way to go...

screw no base missions, those make me want to rip my hair out

Heh whenever I play as Nod, burrowed Tick Tanks with Repair Vehicles are extremely difficult to beat. Then get 3-4 Artillery and/or an Obelisk or two for Infantry(plus SAM's for Jet Infantry/Air Power) and you're all but untouchable. As GDI, Infantry with Medic support is surprisingly decent, although the AI loves using Flame Tanks, which makes that a risky tactic and they're vulnerable to Artillery Fire. Best defense of all though is tactical use of terrain. Destroying bridges and using veinholes to your advantage makes holding an area that much easier.

TY

As GDI, Titanspam beats all, Titans are so darned powerful. Nod has godlike Arty's in vanilla cause they home in

Back