• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beyblade--Journey Upon Skies

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
Beyblade--Journey Upon Skies

After Beyblade1, V-Force, G-revolution comes a new series of beyblade...Beyblade--Journey Upon Skies JUS

Story
Once in the town of Plostina lived a boy named Humza. His dream was to become the world's number one beyblader and form a team with some other beybladers. He practiced day and night. His faithful beyblade was called SparkFox. He and his friend Ylia were the best in town. Ylia had a powerful beyblade called Lightning Dragoon GT.They defeated every kid who challenged them. They had made a team called The PokeBladers. "Ladies and gentleman please fasten your seatbelts, we're about to land at the airport of Bey City in 30 minutes" Ylia smiled, it took ages to fly from Plostina to Japan. Next to her, Humza had fallen asleep. "OK Lightning Dragoon, after houres of training we're finally gonna challenge strong 'Bladers", she wispered to her 'Blade. It was her first journey to Japan, and she was realy excited.

At Nica's place:
Nica went walking to a shop while looking aound in the corner of her eyes she say bad guys who wanted to steal the peoples beyblades for them selves and get a rare beyblade called the firewater-multimillionare blade and she knew she had to go tell those people she met before and save the beyblade world......

Some tym later:
Finaly arived, Ylia and her friend left the airport. And went on their way to the BBA-Headquarters. There they would get information where they could stay, about the next championships and a lot more. While walking throug the city, Ylia noticed a girl who was looking around, like she had seen someting she didn't like.
"Wait a second, Humza",Ylia said. She ran towards the girl, Ylia tought that she could help them out and maybe they could become friends. While running to the girl, She heard voices comming from one of the gardens nearby. "Whenever you're ready", I heard. It seamed like they were about to begin a Beyblattle. She felt her Blade in her hand and I couldn't wait to fight.
She was looking for the girl, but she had disappeared.
Humza came standing next to her. "What was going on?" he asked.
"I saw someone, I think who could have helped us. But she is gone now." "Let's go to the BBA-HQ, I'm starving."
"Me too", She said."You need to promise me something, Humza;"
"What?"
"I wanna have a Beybattle with you, just for training. We'll need to train a lot with all those battles comming up."
"Yeah, you can count on that!!"
Ylia smiled. I few houres ago Mr Dickenson had told them they could stay in the BBA HQ. They had both their own room, and every comfort they needed, even a small mini-bar.
Now she was outside with her teammate, exploring the city. There were a lot of 'Bladers and Ylia felt it itching again. "C'mon Humza, we're gonna find a BB-dish, I wanna fight."
Next to the river wich streamed in the middle of the city, they found one that hadn't been taken. 'Cause everywhere you looked you could see children beyblade.
Ylia took her blade, ripcord and launcher. Her teammate did the same.
"You ready?" she said. "YES!"
"Three...two...one...Let it Rip" they both yelled. The battle had begun.
The battle seemed interesting and was difficult to figure out who woud win...
"SparkkkkFoxxx, go!" Humza yelled
"Dodge it, Lightning Dragoon!"
"Haan! What the!.."Humza was shocked to see how Lightning Dragoon dodged his move.
"goooo! Lightning Dragoon, finish it" and Ylia's dragon bit-beast appeared
Humza couldn't take this, his blade was being crushed...
"SparkkFox! gooo!" and Humza's fox bit-beast appeared. The battle took a twist when...
"SparkFox go, Black Thunder attack!" The bit-beast attacked with all the power it had. But then...
"Lightning Dragoon, Lightning Hurricane" Ylia yelled
At the moment both of thier blades jumped and came to their hands...
"That,! was a tough battle" Humza said panting
"Yeah! it really was" Ylia said

But what the Pokebladers dont know is that there're some bad guys in Japan waiting for them...

On the other side of town: [some part narrated by Saiyura, some by Yukia and some by Shijuki]
I sighed. "Yukia, where is he?" I asked. Sitting there, I looked at Sephiroth and then at Zado, Yukia's blade. 'Zado uses ice attacks which aren't very effective against Sephiroth's flame based ones. Then Psylon uses those light attacks...They put a hurting on him last time. Sephiroth and I will have to be careful this time around.' I thought. Hearing loud footsteps, Yukia and I said simutaneously, "Shijuki..."
Shijuki came running toward them and stopped panting..from being out of breath and said "Yukia...Raiyna..sorry I'm late"
He then brushed himself off and checked his blade and checked if he still had everything he needed.
"Blade..check..ripcord..check..launcher..check .." he mumbled to himself"
I smiled. "Breakfast?" He looked at me with that glare of "would you shut it?". I giggled looking at Yukia. "Are we ready?" They nodded and stood up to the beystadium in the backyard.
'If only dad were here. Usually, him and Shijuki fight first... I don't like this.' I thought pouting. They started to fight. I watched their every move for something to go back at them when I fought either one.
Shijuki and Yukia set up their blades preparing for battle.
"Um..yeah..I am ready" he said as everyone heard a loud groan..
"What was that?!!" they all said.
"Um..I rushed out so quick I forgot to eat.." Shijuki said as he sat down holding his stomach
Everyone laughed and said "OH..SHIJUKI!!" as they was all used to it.
I rolled my eyes and walked next to Yukia. "Do you have anything with you?" I asked. She shook her head. I sighed and walked in coming back out with a tray of food. "Here. And hurry up 'cause I ain't doin' it again!" I said
Shijuki started eating the food mumbling out "..Why is..it always me..who has..to..battle..first anyway?"
He sait there waiting for an answer and eating the food.
"Becuase you're the guy and we have to beat you so we have to look at your new attack patterns," I answered smiling. "Yukia, c'mon! Let's go battle!" I said happily. She smiled and walked over with me.
"Hey..that's not fair..you get to look at mine so that you can 'try' to beat me..you should know, I adapt my style" Shijuki said rolling his eyes
He then stood up and patted his now full stomach and prepared his blade then asked
"Well..I guess I have no choice in going first do I?" letting out a soft sigh after
Yukia and I were only doing a practice battle. When Shijuki walked over, I smiled and walked to the tree and sat under it. 'This should be good now. yukia warmed up and Shijuki's got food.' I thought happily
Shijuki walked over and took his battle stance with his launcher in one hand and finger through his ripcord and said
"Well..whenever you're ready" with a smirk on his face.
Yukia clipped her blade to the launcher with a click, breathing in deeply in preparation to battle. " I'm ready!" she told Shijuki, tightening her grip around the launcher and shifting into launching position.

" Three.. two.. one.." they counted down. " Let it rip!"
[Narrated by Saiyura]
I smiled and looked beyond the backyard fence. 'Was someone just here?' I thought to myself. Shruggin, I turned back to the battle. Yukia was fighting pretty well along with Shijuki. I was kinda bored seeing as I knew what the battle outcome was going to be. Shijuki would win against her and then I...but that didn't seem like it was going to happen.

To Be Continued...

Charcters
PokeBladers:---good guys
MySprite.png
Humza-SparkFox
SparkFoxSprite2.png
Beyblade-SparkFox
BeybladeSparkFox.png

frlgemtr136.png
Ylia-Lightning Dragoon
LIGHTNINGDRAGOON.png
Beyblade-Lightning DragoonGT
LightningDragonGT.png

Bleach Bladers:---bad guys

Saiyura-Sephiroth

Yukia -Zado

Shijuki-Psylon

Ojective:
remove the name of the pokebladers from beyblading history

Nica:
New to beyblading soon to join ur team...will turn up one of the best

~Humza

Last edited:

Lady Akita

*~Unimportance~*
Years
Um, I'm not really sure that it's a story, though, but it could be accepted as other writing, for sure.
I;m not familiar with Beyblade. Maybe explain a little more, like what your point of writing this is?

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Can I join?
My beyblade is LIGHTNING DRAGON GT, my bitbeast is Lightning Dragoon.
I like Attack and Endurance.
I'd love to form a team with you^_^

Well Lady Akita, Beyblading is a sport, teams from over the world battle against each other with Beyblades (some of them have Bitbeasts, sacred spirits with awsome powers). The base of Beyblade is friendship,trust, teamwork and a lot more... (hope that'll do)

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
Journey Upon Skys

Yeh cool!
no one has joined frm a long o long tym

Well now the story is:
Once in a small village lived a boy named Humza. His dream was to become the world's number one beyblader and form a team with some other beybladers. He practiced day and night and wished that he had a bitbeast. His faithful beyblade was called SparkFox. He and his friend <Mudkipblader give me a name for u>were the best in town. <Yr name> had a powerful beyblade called Lightning Dragoon GT.They defeated every kid who challenged them. They had made a team called <and suggest a team name>. They wanted to go over to the city and challenge other people. One day changed their life...
To Be Continued...

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Great story! I'll think of a name OK?
We're gonna challenge the Bladebreakers and win!^_^

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
OK found a name, from now on I'll be Ylia (ai-lee-a)
frlgemtr136.png

My Bitbeast
LIGHTNINGDRAGOON.png

And My Beyblade
LightningDragonGT.png

Team name? I don't know. That'll come ...

Last edited:

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
oh ok

so now this is how the story goes:
Once in a small village lived a boy named Humza. His dream was to become the world's number one beyblader and form a team with some other beybladers. He practiced day and night and wished that he had a bitbeast. His faithful beyblade was called SparkFox. He and his friend Ylia were the best in town. Ylia had a powerful beyblade called Lightning Dragoon GT.They defeated every kid who challenged them. They had made a team called The PokeBladers. They wanted to go over to the city and challenge other people. One day changed their life...

To Be Continued...
howd u like it please u also give me part of the story
~SB

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
can i join as like someone that needs to learn about how to win or something

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
yippy yaya yay im over xcited of course u can ill edit the story maybe tonight and tell me a name for u please & its optional if that u can give me a sprite of yrs lik MB gave
~SB

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2023
i can't find sprites but i can give you the name:nica

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
BWAHAHAHA!! I AM HERE!! XD ^^
Alright, my name is Saiyura. I have a bitbest that looks like Dranzer, only the red is purple and the yellow is blue. His name is Sephiroth and he is a master of physics. I am a rival of Kippy and Humza. ^^ I'm gunna get Chuchino and Renji on my team...we're the Bleach bladers! ^^ (i thought of the name a while ago...>>) We're so good, we put a stain on your life and your coloured clothing! ^_^

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 31, 2012
Raiyna said:
BWAHAHAHA!! I AM HERE!! XD ^^
Alright, my name is Saiyura. I have a bitbest that looks like Dranzer, only the red is purple and the yellow is blue. His name is Sephiroth and he is a master of physics. I am a rival of Kippy and Humza. ^^ I'm gunna get Chuchino and Renji on my team...we're the Bleach bladers! ^^ (i thought of the name a while ago...>>) We're so good, we put a stain on your life and your coloured clothing! ^_^

I'm part of the Bleach Bladers, then (I LOVE BLEACH!!!)! Lol 'we put a stain on your life and your coloured clothing'. Great one XD

Hmm.. my name will be... Yukia! Or something .__. And my bit beast is a blue striped Polar Bear named.. Zado. She uses ice-based attacks. *is lame*

$H-GAGE$

Jumeraat hai aja!!!
Years
New Story

Hehe good one Raiyna
good to see new members
ohk....
Humza-SparkFox
Ylia-Lightning Dragoon
Bleach Bladers:
Saiyura-Sephiroth
Ykia -Zado
<name for Renji>-<bitbeast>
Ojective:
remove the name of the pokebladers from beyblading history
Nica:
New to beybladin soon to join ur team...will turn up one of the best
Story
the pokebldrs meet her at their stay in a hotel...she ws quite stunned when she saw us defeetin everyone in the trainin room [well not brakein their blades and bits]....she comes up and talks to ylia and humza kept on trainin after som tym ylia called me up and then we told nica the truth of beybladin to nica. she ws quite inspired by us. she asked us if we knew a good shop to buy a beyblade and som accessories and asked us to advice her on takin a good one.

feelin lazy...will make the story correct after som tym​

Last edited:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Yee, so many rivals. I'm starting to get scared^_^
My friends are my rivals >:
LET IT RIP!!

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
Lolz, sorry! ^^; I'm workin' on a piccy of our team. Gotta wait on Chuchi-san and for Renji to make it here. Other than that...I'll make my first day! ^^

"Saiyuraa!!" My mom called.
My eyes slowly opened to be covered with a beam of bright light from the early morning sun. Wincing and sheilding my eyes, I sat up as Sammi, my cat, walked up to me and licked my cheek. I giggled and got dressed heading downstairs for breakfast.
"Hey, mom, where's dad?" I asked.
"Oh, he went to the office today," she answered setting the hot pancakes on the table with a glass of milk.
"Aww! You're kidding!? He promised he'd train with Yukia and I!" I whined.
"I know, but you're going to have to wait another day. He said it was very important. He might even get a huge raise!"
I sighed and ate my breakfast walking outside with my beyblade.
"Oh, Sephiroth..." I moaned. "When will daddy ever keep a promise?"
"Hey! Saiyura!!" A voice called. I looked up and saw Yukia and smiled.
"Hey, Yukia!" I answered happily.
"Where's your dad?" She asked.
I sighed. "He's gone at the office again..." I said rolling my eyes.
"Oh...Do you think Shijuki will be here? He can help," Yukia suggested.
I smiled. "I guess so," I replied. "We'll just have to wait and see if he shows up."

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
wow, that gives SO much info...jk, I told you to write that too....XD
Alright, I drew Renji and I and I just got Chuchi-san's idea for a character! ^^ I should have them by tomorrow! ^^

Back