• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: .:~Pokemon Species Version~:.

Antwhan

setting up for the big beta
Years
Nintendo probly will in time...they just wanna wait a little bit. Maybe in like a year or 2 they'll get re imagined on ds and be compatible w/ d/p...

and i also want to know what game this is a hack for....

Years
  • Seen Jan 3, 2010
This hack looks promising. The palettes are well-made, the graphics need a little improvement. Don't mix up RSE and FRLG overworld sprites. It won't look nice. Anyways, hope that this hack won't be cancelled. I would like to see some competitiors when I post my project ;)

~Wave

.:~Pokemon Species Creator~:.
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
Well, thanks to all for the Post.
I'm actually updated this:

• Edited Mawile's Attacks.
  • Uploading the Starter video with a High Quality.

Also, I will change the mountain tiles that are inside the Opal Caver, maybe some tiles by me of some from FR. Post a comment and you will see Screenshots!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
More Updates!

This hack looks promising. Based on what I have read and seen I think this could be on of the best hacks on the site.

Thanks Red.

Well, I have recently watched a new YouTube feature that lets me insert a Player with only my Videos. I will make it later.

Click Here to watch the Starter Script Video with High Quality.

As you see, Mawile has 3 attacks when you receive it. At level 8 it will have another one.

What am I doing right now?

Just 3 things:

• Inserting the New Flower Animation by Me.
  • Changing the Text-BOx for a Cool One.
  • Making up a New Sprite for Prof. May.

Post so I can show more updates!

~Wave

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 25, 2007
I will think about it FrostBite. Maybe I will put the Mawile OverWorld from Mystery Dungeon at Beta 2. I will only change some colors in the text but I will now leave the Script for a time. I need to continue on other parts. Post to see the new flower!

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Hey Wave, how's work on this hack? I've seen the video, and, well, it still needs a few things that could improve it ('cause it's in the end just a message and a givepokemon... Guess you could try adding more stuff to the script to make it more interesting, the starter event should be something to catch our attention)

Oh well, hope you can show us more graphical changes soon. Good luck!

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
I agree with zel...the starter event is ... kinda... not interestin... it has no WOW to it...
id put something like:
"its a mawile
its coming towards you
its about to attack you
IT WANTS TO BE YOUR FRIEND!!!
---you recieved a mawile--"
or something like that
nice graphics...
i love the palettes =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2011
Erm...Astonish, Shadow Ball and Bite, hmm...

Don't you think that those moves are a little too powerful for this stage of the game?

You clearly know how to use patted, or whatever you're using to edit a pokémons move list. I think that it would be much more of a challenge if you had something like Bite and Growl, that way, the early stage of the game won't be so much of a breeze.

Anyway, just a recommendation. Good Luck hacking! :)

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
Erm...Astonish, Shadow Ball and Bite, hmm...

Don't you think that those moves are a little too powerful for this stage of the game?

You clearly know how to use patted, or whatever you're using to edit a pokémons move list. I think that it would be much more of a challenge if you had something like Bite and Growl, that way, the early stage of the game won't be so much of a breeze.

Anyway, just a recommendation. Good Luck hacking! :)
Yes, though I think removing Shadow Ball and replacing it with a non-attack move would do good. Bite and Astonish are low-level moves, therefore it would be fine to use those.

Good luck on .:~Species~:. :P

suchintan

GOTTA CATCH EM ALL!
Years
  • Seen Jul 14, 2008
i think u shuld add a normal attack rather than all dark =)
cant damage some pokemon......
whatever

Back