• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon AshGray Version (Beta 4.5 Released!!)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
I did the slowpoke quest, and also did the piku-huka (giant wave) one... but mom still wont send me to the flower shop, am i missing something? thanks =)

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
BETA 3.5

A Scare in the Air
Poké Ball Peril
The Lost Lapras
Fit to be Tide
Pikachu Re-Volts
The Crystal Onix
In the Pink
Shell Shock!
Stage Fight!
Bye Bye Psyduck
The Joy of Pokémon
Navel Maneuvers
Snack Attack
A Shipful of Shivers
Meowth Rules!
Tracey Gets Bugged
A Way Off Day Off

Just wondering.. thanks =3

Years
  • Seen Apr 15, 2012
I think I've found a bug. I've not yet entered Viridian Forest (not far at all, I know but) switching Pokemon in first Team Rocket battle - can see nothing until hurt, and then back sprites don't show up unless you go to the menu.

Years
Im using 3.61 patch... when i get to the pidgeot and fearrow fight (and end it) im supposed to go to "rute 1" and follow the river (according to Prof Oak) ... anyways, the river dosnt take me to where its supposed to, is it the end of the game? cuz according to beta 3.5 it should contain the following charpters also
BETA 3.5

A Scare in the Air
Poké Ball Peril
The Lost Lapras
Fit to be Tide
Pikachu Re-Volts
The Crystal Onix
In the Pink
Shell Shock!
Stage Fight!
Bye Bye Psyduck
The Joy of Pokémon
Navel Maneuvers
Snack Attack
A Shipful of Shivers
Meowth Rules!
Tracey Gets Bugged
A Way Off Day Off

Just wondering.. thanks =3

Well the chapters you mentioned will be included in the new beta of this hack because these chapters are all related to the orange islands and Metapod has only made the anime chapters related to the Kanto region and First vSeason of the anime...

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2013
Quick question. I just finished the Pi-Kahuna event and I'm not sure what to do from here. The next ep. should be the Make Room for Gloom ep. but Ash's mum doesn't initiate that convo.

Same thing happened to me .. i just skiped that quest , did the cinema quests (used fire red game shark to walk torugh walls , to skip off jenny) and after i loosed (intentionally) against richie, i went back home and mom gave me the quest, hope you get it to work that way =3

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
aaahhhhh im trying to download the hack, can anyone help me?
the latest one out is 3.6, but it download some youtube grabber instead :(

Years
  • Seen Dec 18, 2011
im confused.... i tried downloading the 3.6, but i end up downloading some youtube grabber thing? anyone help me?

Years
No clue if this has been asked but Is there any possible way to get the raft back as i'm training for the league and i've missed trainers on the water.

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
You have to do the Mewtwo Strikes Back event first.

Years
  • Seen Dec 24, 2011
n00b here....

How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?

Years
  • Seen Dec 19, 2011
Just a note. After the Make room for gloom event i tried entering the Pokemon League but right after the cave, the guard says it hasn't started yet. So i re-entered the cave and used an escape rope to get back out. To my surprise i'm now at Indigo Plateau. Bug maybe?

Years
  • Seen Oct 31, 2014
Um please help I have a problem you see I'm in Make room for gloom and i warped to my house by pokemon center and went down the stairs my mom wont talk to me :( i have newest version correct chapter no cheats HELP PLEASE!!

Years
  • Seen Nov 25, 2022
n00b here....

How do i apply this? Ive got visualboyadvance emulator but i dont know how to work the hacks. I have the fire red zip aswell and they both play perfect, but when i downloaded ash grey 3.6.1 it didnt work. Can someone help me?

Did you use Lunar Ips and patch the ips file to your fire red rom? It seems like you have a clean fire red rom if it plays perfectly.

Back