• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Okay, so basically

So, Movie14 Victini lv50 Mild ID 12031
SPR2012 Reshiram lv100 Serious ID 03102
SPR2012 Zekrom lv100 Quirky ID 03102
Wi-Fi Genesect lv50 Naive ID 08112 x2
SMR2012 Keldeo lv15 Timid ID 08272 x2

and the cobalion/virizion, so like 11 trades XD
Ok let me find them and I'll be in there.

Nope, everything of importance is cloned and backed up on my Black1 :D
Ok let me find them and I'll be in there.
Ok wanted to make sure before I tossed them.

SchwarzRozen

Sugary Delight
Years
Oh not right now, but would it be possible to also grab some White 2 exclusives? Not including legendarys mind you.
Elekid, Pinsir, Solosis, or Numel would be the ones perfered.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Oh not right now, but would it be possible to also grab some White 2 exclusives? Not including legendarys mind you.
Elekid, Pinsir, Solosis, or Numel would be the ones perfered.

I can do that for you just message back here and we can trade in a bit after I transfer some pokes from all of my games to 1 of my white games.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2013
hi, i'm looking for a female zorua, i don't really have much but i'm also not sure what someone would want for one anyways

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
What do you offer for it please?
Flawless RNGed shinies... Litwick (Modest), Tyrogue (Adamant), Snivy (Docile), Swablu (Bold), Maractus (Modest), Zorua (Bold), Scyther (Adamant), Karrablast (Adamant), Deino (Timid), Dratini (Adamant, Marvel Scale), Shellder (Naive)

Back