• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaaaaa

10/10, cause I totally got a purple fetish :D

Oh and I request Eevee Tamer not reply, If she's not gonna rate faces she might as well not participate

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
eeer u were beat, and no not by a stick...

10/10 i have seen the light of ur avatar even though i liek ur mario one better, imna change my avatr for a sec tell me if its better or worse...

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
Years
^^ *is talking about Wing-zero's avatar*
Hmm where I have I seen that avatar before.. I wonder:P. The animation is cool, at first. But after looking at it for 5 seconds it gets a little annoying to just look at, lol. Nice coloring though. 8/10

^*about Reptar's avatar*
Its a odd face and its ash. What more could I say? At least its at a decent size, average at best. 75/100

Wing Zero

استاذ عن
Years
^^9/10 it still really bright and the letters are kind of choppy mabey they canbe straighter?
DO YOU LIKE MY OLD OR NEW ONE BETTER?
EDIT: kairyu beat me
10/10 its one of your greatest works!

aaaaaa

A really nice piece of Samus fanart ( ? ).
Pretty though, so definately a 9.5/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back