• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Death's Haunted Poké Center

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years

bannerintro.jpg
92.png
93.png
94.png

-Credits to FieryGrave for the banner!-

Death's Trading Status: Might not be here today. Have some things to do, I'll try to be on later tonight.

Table of Contents ~
Trophy/Show Case & White List *
IV Bred Pokémon & Breeding Projects *
EV'd & UT Pokémon *
Services, Dittos & Event List *

Trading Schedule ~ My Time Zone GMT -4
Monday - Friday = Days I will available to Trade unless otherwise noted, 4PM & 8-10PM EST.
Saturday - Sunday = Available to Trade @ 8-10 PM EST unless otherwise noted.

355.png
- Rules (What Duskull says goes!)

* My Pokémon are only Semi-Redis ONLY IF You credit and Link my Thread from on Every PKMN you're trading that was Bred/Trained By Me.

* If the Wait List is full, please WAIT until a space clears up to post. Failure to do so will end up on me ignoring your Post.

* If you want to Trade here, make sure you use this ordering format:
Pokémon Interested in: (Wrap in SPOILER tags if for than one)
Please attatch this Item(s) onto the Pokémon: (This if you want an Item on the PKMN You want)
Offering: (Wrap in SPOILER tags if more than one) (Make sure to add any EV/IV Spread with their Level, OT, ID & Moveset)
FC: (Add your FC Here)

* Absolutely No Hacks whatsoever. If I somehow Traded you a hacked Pokémon, Please let me know ASAP, so I can Refund you and remove it from my List.

* DO NOT REQUEST ME TO BREED A COPY OF ANOTHER PKMN! You WILL be added to the blacklist if you do.

* Please do not VM/PM Me with Trade offers, unless we have an ongoing Trade.
* It's a First Come, First Serve Basis. So if someone came before you, you'll have to wait.
* Don't use my Thread as a Quick Trade thread. There's a reason why this was made.
* All Pokémon bred by me are UT unless stated otherwise.
* You must host the Trade. My Wi-Fi works better that way.
* I have a Life. So Please be Patient.
* Don't Flame at me or at other traders, We're supposed to have Fun.
* I can give back a copy of your Pokémon,
but only if it's requested before we trade.

353.png
- Trainer Info (Shuppet only wants friends!)
Pearl - IV Bred Pokémon & EV Training/Cloning/IV & EV Checking/Chaining Requests
OT: Luis
ID: 54624
FC - 4768 4693 9894

Diamond - EV Trained & Event Pokémon & Cloning Requests
OT: LydFrv-Heart Insignia-
ID: 45356
FC - 2708 4480 8217

Platinum - Hack Checking Requests ONLY (Unless stated otherwise)
OT: Luis
ID: 41080
FC - 2622 4979 7199

Heart Gold - Catching Project Requests
OT: LyDFrvr
ID: 13881
FC: 1720 6236 5845

Emerald
OT: LyDFrvr
ID: 32318
354.png
- Wants List (Banette Will forever hunt his old Owner)

- Adamant, Timid, Mild, Jolly, Impish, Modest TRU/Eigaken Arceus
- Calm Mew with at least 25+ IV's in HP, DEF, SP.DEF & SPEED [I WILL hack check these]
- Events I don't have
- EV Trained Pokémon
- IV Bred Pokémon
- EV'd Versions of my PKMN that I do not own
- Offers

356.png
- Update List (Check out what's been recently added here!)
June 27th, 2010 - New Sections and whatnot. *

491.png
- Black List (Darkrai will haunt you in your Dreams)
1. JukainPwnz - Accusing me of Hacking my Zubat, when he did not read/notice that Zubat can actually learn Brave Bird and Hypnosis via Multi/Cross-Breeding. Also wanted me to breed a copy of TRUTH, note that this was on my previous trade thread, hence I no longer trust his requests.
2. Stavross - Accusing me of Hacking. If you don't know what cross-breeding is, don't call me a hacker and walk away.

93.png
- Wait List & More Important Info. (Haunter will get to you soon & keep track of everything!)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
trophycasemightyenacopy.jpg

-Credits to FieryGrave for the Banner!-
425.png
(These took Dribloon a while to get)

241.png

Nature: Impish [BP For .BatZarro.]
IV's: 31|19|31|13|31|31
Moves: Curse|Seismic Toss|Reversal|Counter
Ability: Scrappy

MILTANK's Description: This is my First Emerald IV Bred I have done in years. Took me hours to get the Miltank Parent and to read through a French version of LG to trade over the French Impish Ditto that was used for this.

241.png

Nature: Impish
IV's: 31|12|31|5|30|31
Moves: Curse|Seismic Toss|Reversal|Counter
Ability: Scrappy

MILTANK's Description: This is my second Emerald Bred Miltank. It's not as good as the previous one, but it's kind of like a spit-back from Batzarro's personal BP.

showcasemukcopy.jpg

442.png
(PM Me if you'd like to be here & why)

113.png

Death's Chansey
Nature: Bold
IV's: 31|28|31|28|31|24
Moves: Aromatherapy|Seismic Toss|Softboiled|Metronome
Ability: Natural Cure

Description: Took me a while to Breed in Emerald and clone it and send copies to Pearl for IV Checking; this is so far the best Chansey I've ever bred on a 3rd Gen Game, and best Pokémon bred on a 3rd Gen game as of now. This Pokémon comes with Full Redistributable rights regardless of forum, and is available right here.

recomendedtentacrulecop.jpg

73.png
(These people helped me in some way. They get any amount of Breeding Requests for Free, and any 2 PKMN off this thread per week - No specific order)

Pwnobi - Gave me a lot of breeding suggestions. Don't think his Thread is up anymore.
Pokémafia - Made me the first set of Banners. He changes threads too often x.x
hiphiphippo & Loxius - They helped me and somehow convinced me to Trade on PC again. Here's their Thread.
FieryGrave - This guy's been making me every Banner I got here since May something. I recommend him for the Banners, his rate's 3 PKMN for the First and 2 for the rest. He's pretty fast and reliable.
TwilightBlade - Cleaned up my Thread a bit, and has a well organized thread. Which could be found right here.
Kalsard - This guy also gave me a lot of Breeding Suggestions. I don't know if he has a Thread or not, but PM him, he usually has a lot of EV'd PKMN to trade.
SkyKnight - Great friend, who's given me lots of ideas for Giveaways.
larrysturtle - Great battler and reliable trader. He's currently away, but he had a great trade thread & a nice Battling League.
Dialga Man - This is my PC Mate. He's a great, badass friend, who'd make you laugh with his total randomness. He's also given me Suggestions for breeding. I don't know if he has a Thread though xD
SilvanArrow - She's a very friendly person, who owns a small yet great thread, with a lot of variety PKMN to offer. I've helped her with her Wants List, and I thought I should add her here as well. Here's her trade thread.
Valor - Lmao, this guy's pretty funny and random, and will sometimes poof up in here out of the blue, just to say Hi. He also, has a pretty nice thread. Though it may be small, the Temple of Doom grows large in size as more unsuspected souls wander in and then, um, let's just keep that as a surprise ;D
Bassforce - Pretty rad dude. Seems to have owned a nice thread, but I currently can't find it anywhere xD But if he has one, make sure to check it out!
Erik Destler - Badass Mod. Cleaned up my Thread with those annoying posts to make up some space and neatness in the Thread. Thank a lot mate! ^^
Twistedpuppy - Pretty fair trader and a very patient dude ^^ You should visit his thread right here.
Locoroco - A pretty nice friend who lives in the same Island as I do. Boricuas for life mate xD He has a nice dark black market right here

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
bannerivbreedcopy.jpg

92.png
(All IV's Are listed as: HP|ATK|DEF|SP.ATK|SP.DEF|SPEED
)

Spoiler:

breedingprojectsarbokco.jpg

24.png
(Current Projects I'm working on)
Spoiler:

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
bannerevtraincopy.jpg

477.png
(Dusknoir trained them himself!)
Spoiler:

uthoundoomcopy.jpg

426.png
(Drifblim stole these itself!)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
misccopy.jpg

479.png
- Items & Services (Rotom's ready for your orders!)
Spoiler:

487.png
- Events List (Giratina watches over them from the Distortion World..)
Spoiler:

deathmandedittorecolor.png
-Death's Dittos (For all your Breeding Needs)
Spoiler:

94.png
Thanks for stopping by! (We'll be lurking in every corner..)

Last edited:

RazorClaw99

Banned
Years
in and waiting on u and I would like a copy of the Jirachi back too please.

and don't worry I have a long night ahead of me I got a NHL playoff game on the TV and trading pokemon It's fun times all around

Last edited:

shadowcreep

Artiste
Years
CMT for

Aipom
Nature: Jolly
IV's: 31|31|31|27|25|31
Moves: Agility|Slam|Double Slap|Tackle
Ability: Run Away

and

Eevee
Nature: Modest
IV's: 30|28|30|31|31|31
Moves: Tackle|Tail Whip|Helping Hand
Ability: Adaptability

raitoningu

I Fail at Life and Forums...
Years
CMT For:
Mamoswine
Level 100 ~ Snow Cloak ~ Jolly @ Leftovers
IV's: 30|31|31|30|31|31
EV's: 4 DEF|253 ATK| 253 SPEED
Stats: 360 HP|359 ATK|197 DEF|157 SP.ATK|156 SP.DEF|284 SPEED
Moves: Earthquake|Ice Shard|Stone Edge|Ice Fang

Death_Mande

Avenged Sevenfold.
Years
that would be great!

filllerrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry for the late reply! Heading in now!

Umm... how about a Pokemon Ranger Manaphy UT?

Sorry, already have one :/

oh my bad if i do like i saw shinys and i was like "ohhh fancy" then saw those

I'm sorry! xD I forgot I had a shiny list. But I don't collect shiny pokémon anymore. :/

@Razorclaw: Lol, nice! Thanks! And I hope you enjoy Deoxys!
@Rai: Will do In a Sec.
@Shadow: Will do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back