• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Users' Hangout

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Dropping by, saying hi. 22 years old and still play Pokemon. Hehe. Looking forward to X & Y, though I don't have the money to spend on a 3Ds.

Haaa. I'm on the same situation as you are rn. :( No money for a 3DS...I blew all my savings on college tuition and books :( But I know I'll get it eventually...just not before the October release date though xD

Welcome aboard from a fellow 22 year old! You will be just fine here in the forums. There's simply a lot to do here. :D

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Whats up guys ^_^! Recently joined the forum and just trying to chat with some members. I've been playing since Red version and still am today. I can't wait to get may hands on that MegaLucario XD.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Whats up guys ^_^! Recently joined the forum and just trying to chat with some members. I've been playing since Red version and still am today. I can't wait to get may hands on that MegaLucario XD.

Hi there, THZskillz! Lovely to see you here. <3 Sounds like you're pretty excited for the new Mega Pokemon that are coming out soon. I like MegaMawile, it seems pretty awesome and badass! I guess that and MegaLucario are the best ones out there while the others are meh. xD

Hope you have a great time. We do have our very own XY section for you to discuss anything pertaining to the upcoming games, so we hope you enjoy that & we hope you have an enjoyable time here!

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hi there, THZskillz! Lovely to see you here. <3 Sounds like you're pretty excited for the new Mega Pokemon that are coming out soon. I like MegaMawile, it seems pretty awesome and badass! I guess that and MegaLucario are the best ones out there while the others are meh. xD

Hope you have a great time. We do have our very own XY section for you to discuss anything pertaining to the upcoming games, so we hope you enjoy that & we hope you have an enjoyable time here!

Yea it took a while for them to do something new with Mawile but hey they finally did and I can say it is pretty awesome. Thanks for the greeting and hope to chat more soon =]

Orifiel

Priestess
Years
Hello i'm a new user here , where will i start?

Hi there, I'm a new user like last week ago.
I've been active since then! Maybe you should get to know
everyone here first and make friends before you do what you
want to do. Well, that's for me, if you want to. Lots of interesting
thread in every forums around here! Please gladly check them out.
Your nick is well, not hard to forget. I like it! Welcome to PC.
Read the rules and put your behavior at very best as you can!
try not to explode. Accept every opinions.

Years

Hello and welcome to PC, Anonymous!

Well you should make an introduction thread right over in The Welcome Lounge to start with if you haven't done so already although you can introduce yourself here in this thread too. You'll love how diverse the community is, and we are more than just a Pokemon forum going by what you may have seen by now. I do hope you have fun here and contact any staff members if you have questions!

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years

Hello there! A good place to start is to make an introduction thread or you can tell us a little about yourself here. Either way, it would be good to get to know you and then that way people can also show you around and such.

See you around though and have fun!

TheDeadDude

If I knew I might tell you.
Years
Hi people! I'm New here (duh!). But anyway, I've been looking for a team to help hack/mod Pokemon games and, even though I am new at it, we all have to start somewhere, right?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Hi people! I'm New here (duh!). But anyway, I've been looking for a team to help hack/mod Pokemon games and, even though I am new at it, we all have to start somewhere, right?

Hey there, TheDeadDude! Lovely to see you here. The Emulation & ROM hacking section is a perfect place to get started on your ROM hacking needs, that is, if you are planning on learning how that works. I know you'll learn so much when it comes to that! Have fun, and see you around :D

Years
Hey guys! I'm new (but that's why I'm here!) I've never been apart of any forums so this is all a little new to me. I'm sure this will be quite enjoyable and I'm totally down to meet new friends :D It's going to be hard to start and eventually after some time I will get the hang of everything :)

Years

Hey guys! I'm new (but that's why I'm here!) I've never been apart of any forums so this is all a little new to me. I'm sure this will be quite enjoyable and I'm totally down to meet new friends :D It's going to be hard to start and eventually after some time I will get the hang of everything :)

Hello guys, welcome to PC!

Dead, if you came here for ROM hacks I say you follow Megan's advice and check out Emulation & ROM Hacking which is the best place on the forums for anything hack-related. I'm sure you'll find loads of friends there with the hacking community and there's so many resources you can use to make hacks with. Have fun over there okay?

And Signal, love your username. I understand if you're new to forums in general but PC's a good one to start with, since the rules aren't too difficult to read and the staff here are way friendlier and helpful than you thought. Is there any reason you joined? Maybe you should make an introduction thread and get a proper welcome from the community, but posting here too can also count. I do hope to see you around and if you need help just ask a staff member!

Years
Hello guys, welcome to PC!

Dead, if you came here for ROM hacks I say you follow Megan's advice and check out Emulation & ROM Hacking which is the best place on the forums for anything hack-related. I'm sure you'll find loads of friends there with the hacking community and there's so many resources you can use to make hacks with. Have fun over there okay?

And Signal, love your username. I understand if you're new to forums in general but PC's a good one to start with, since the rules aren't too difficult to read and the staff here are way friendlier and helpful than you thought. Is there any reason you joined? Maybe you should make an introduction thread and get a proper welcome from the community, but posting here too can also count. I do hope to see you around and if you need help just ask a staff member!

Thanks! I thought it seemed pretty cool :) Also joining a forum was one of those things on my list of thing to do and PC just seemed so inviting and fun. So far I have no regrets and I think I might make an intro thread later today/tomorrow. :)

Years

Ooh, welcome to PC! You'll get the hang of this place quickly after some browsing. ^^ Be sure to let me know if you need help or a friend! I love meeting y'all and am always happy to assist. :3

Years
Ooh, welcome to PC! You'll get the hang of this place quickly after some browsing. ^^ Be sure to let me know if you need help or a friend! I love meeting y'all and am always happy to assist. :3

Thank you! And yeah I'm already enjoying this place I think I'll settle down in this neighborhood :3. New friends are always nice to meet in a new place haha.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Hi there! I'm really glad to know you're quickly settling into this place and liking it here so far. We're really nice and love to chat so I hope you stick around. I'd love to talk with you anytime so fell free to VM me! See ya!

Welcome TheDeadDude! The ROM Hacking section here is massive and I think you'll enjoy it there. Overalll you should love this place I believe. We're a really nice community and the staff members are really friendly. So don't hesitate to Talk with anyone or contact a staff in bold if you ahev questions or concerns. See ya around!

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
I have been here for a few days, joined a few groups and I log daily and I don't get many responses. I don't want to leave the sight do to boredom but people haven't really been communicating. Last efforts to reach out lol

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
I have been here for a few days, joined a few groups and I log daily and I don't get many responses. I don't want to leave the sight do to boredom but people haven't really been communicating. Last efforts to reach out lol

Hi, umm I just wanna say I hope you don't leave the forum. perhaps you just haven'tfound the right places? At first I felt there were fairly lackluster conversations too, I think you just have To find the right places - I like the trivia section :-) if you want a good conversation I'd be happy To chat To you :-)

THZskillz

The Highest Zero
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 14, 2013
Hi, umm I just wanna say I hope you don't leave the forum. perhaps you just haven'tfound the right places? At first I felt there were fairly lackluster conversations too, I think you just have To find the right places - I like the trivia section :-) if you want a good conversation I'd be happy To chat To you :-)

Thanks Cli, it's makes this entire thing easier when you have someone to talk to along the way doing it. Appreciate you responding also =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back