• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh gods, I'm horrible at this..

Years
I'm bad at Super Smash Brothers. Most of the time I just smash keys hoping it'd do me some good. That game is a little too fast-paced for me sometimes.. maybe it's because I was using the Wii remote as a controller. >_>;

Nolafus

Aspiring something
Years
My worst game would have to be Super Smash Bros. I love the games, and they're incredibly fun, but man do I suck. I can hold my own when I really concentrate, but I only really win against people who haven't played before. Well, I guess I can noob my way to victory through Pikachu, but you know you suck at the game when Bowser is your best character. XD

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
Years
As much as I love to play RTS games, I'm nowhere near good enough to play competitively, I'm barely adequate enough to play casually. I'm not that bad at FPS's but, again, I'm no pro. I absolutely cannot play horror games without someone with me, and I don't mean just in the room or general area, I mean right beside me, watching me play.

Arc

[img]http://i.imgur.com/kieFJln.gif[/img]
Years
Racing games are the bane of my gaming skills. I just can't play racing games (with the exception of Mario Kart) for my life. I tried Gran Turismo and Wipeout, and it wasn't particularly fun experience.

I'm also extremely horrible at bullet hell shooters, as I can barely play any of the Touhou games or Ikaruga.

Last edited:

New Eden

Ascension to heaven
Years
I consider myself bad at MOBAs, as well as RTS games. They're not my cup of tea to begin with, but goodness I'm terrible at them.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 29, 2023
in Addition I am very poor with games that change my mouse's sensitivity especially when it is lowered since I am more suited to very sensitive movements it can become a hastle playing some games when I need to throw my mouse through the window in order to get across the screen.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I'm horrible with any FPS games. Ugh, I just can't.

I'm not particularly skilled with fighting or sports games that require you to know different control combinations either. I'll just end up smashing a bunch of different buttons until something happens.

Years
  • Seen Oct 22, 2023
Just like most of you, I'm pretty bad at first-person shooter games. I still like to play them though, especially Call of Duty. It's fun to be able to outsmart your opponents and shoot them before they get the chance to shoot you, and it always brightens up my mood whenever they make some sort of a reaction on the mic. Haha.

I'm also not that great when it comes to playing games that require you to think a lot, such as Yu-Gi-Oh. When you're playing Yu-Gi-Oh, you always have to put a lot of time and effort into your deck. Even if you have only one card in your that doesn't go too well with the others, then you may end up losing a duel just because of it. Duels are an extremely important aspect of YGO video games, and you must always do whatever it takes in order to win them.

Years
My profile said:
Just don't make me play a first-person shooter, unless you want to see me throw my controller through the window.
That basically sums it up. I've got no problem with any game that has third-person shooting, but for some reason I'm absolutely awful at FPS's.

Nakala Pri

Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. My strategy is to rush towards the foe, my heart full of Adrenalin and my mind full of nothing but raw thoughts of shredding Mario. The next thing I know, I'm being launched across the screen. I'm so predictable. :X

TY

Im horrible at games like The Sims, i just seem to kill everyone in no-time xD

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
Super Smash Brothers: Brawl. My strategy is to rush towards the foe, my heart full of Adrenalin and my mind full of nothing but raw thoughts of shredding Mario. The next thing I know, I'm being launched across the screen. I'm so predictable. :X
But it's impossible to bad at Brawl.

Melee, on the other hand...

Years
Rhythm games and RTS's hahahaha. Guitar Hero is a no go zone, as is Starcraft 2. Also is Dota and games like that.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2016
Any fighting games I'm terrible at, and any of the modern day FPS's. I think I mentioned this in another thread, I prefer to run around and shoot freely, rather than aiming and shooting all the time. Hell, the gun even missed from point blank range when not aiming.

to anyone who likes FIFA, I am so terrible at these games. I can't even win a game on amateur, I lose so badly. I could be winning 2-1 at half time then go on to lose 9-2.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
to anyone who likes FIFA, I am so terrible at these games. I can't even win a game on amateur, I lose so badly. I could be winning 2-1 at half time then go on to lose 9-2.

Thank you for reminding me about this too. Sport games. I am not a big enough fan of sports in general to play these games seriously. I don't understand Football plays, I don't understand stealing in Baseball, I don't understand substituting in Basketball. Etc.

And when I play a game I like be semi-competitive, you know, like I know the inner-working of the games. For example, I don't play much MvC anymore because I don't know those stellar combos and feel like I'm not playing the game to it's fullest.

Nakala Pri

I gotta warn you guys, I am a god at Guitar Hero. ^^ It's games where I have to aim with a lousy joystick and a gun which gets stuck, now THAT is my weakness. Plus I'm predictable as hell, so don't challenge me to Brawl. If you do, your mean. :P

We dance alone tonight because we dance to a different disco, honey!

Years
  • Seen Feb 5, 2023
Guitar Hero and shooting games in general. :c

I could only play a few songs on hard mode in any Guitar Hero game. Although, I've beaten many shooters I'm just not that good at them online.

Back