• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Champion is back!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Looks pretty cool. What about beedrill or butterfree wings instead? Unless you want a bug and dragon type. That would be pretty cool actually.

Raccoon

Pokeball Muncher
Years
  • Seen May 21, 2010
That's actually pretty awesome. Muahaha... we'll have one cool custom pokemon at least...

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Hey, you guys can use my sprite.....Here is my sprite....

weirddrgon1.bmp

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Cool Nick but I don't know if we are going to use it. The style is diferent then the original pokemon from FR/LG.

Oh good news people, we converted Pokemon Champion to RM2k3. The lag is gone for some reason so the next demo will be RM2k3. Also I am working on the evolution part of the CBS. Bulbasaur now evolves into Ivysour when he is at lv 16

evolve9dn.gif

but I need a good background, sinds I have no idea how the original looks like I am asking you. If anyone can give me the background or a screenshot from the original evolve screen, your name will be added to the credites.

thanks in advanced :)

Never mind I already fond one...well what do you think?

Last edited:

sketch

3D animator/movie director
Years
  • Age 31
  • LA
  • Seen Apr 14, 2014
Nice screenshot funnybunny.This game just gets better and better!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Mar 29, 2007
Mwahaha bow down to my sprite ideas. Anyhoo I like the evolving screen. Is it the one from the game?

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Sceptile_Master said:
Mwahaha bow down to my sprite ideas. Anyhoo I like the evolving screen. Is it the one from the game?
jep, but it is not moveing like in the game x.x to complicated.

datriot said:
The evolution screen looks okay, but I think you shouldn't make it look like the one from FR/LG. Mkae up your own.
I kinda like it this way, but if you can give me a better background I like to use it :P

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
Sylph said:
I like it, and I don't believe it moving it's that hard... you just have to make it an autotile, with the other fase, and make it repeat fastly., no?
its RM2k3, not RMXP :P so there are no autotiles, I have to do it with pictures but I'm not really fond of that :P. Also I can't rip all the animations that would be to hard to do.

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Yeah, most people use RPG Maker XP, you one of the only people that I know that uses RPG Maker 2003, I'm really good at that, but RMXP is a bit harder with RGSS script.

funnybunny

Advanced RM2k(3) Coder
Years
I think RM2k and RM2k3 are batter for a pokemon game 'couse of the lower resolution. Chipsets don't need to be double sized to match the right size. Also I like the resolution of RM2k(3), RMXP is way to high for me.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2009
Off TOPIC, get back on topis you two lol

It looks very nice funny bunny, but I still use rpgmaker2k3 aswell, RMXP is evil >.>

Back